If you loved the show, these Family Guy quotes will make you shake your head and laugh.
Share your favorite character in the comments below.
Family Guy is an Adult cartoon sitcom based on American humor that has become a classic standard of adult animated comedy.
The series revolves around the Family of Griffins in the fictional city of Quahog, Rhode Island.
It is a metafictional comedy that distances itself from the traditional delivery of humor or story.
Since its premiere in 1999, Family Guy has received numerous Primetime Emmy Awards and Annie Awards for its brilliant comedic writing.
This series gave tons of laughter and fun to its audience worldwide.
So, relax and have fun reading these Family Guy quotes.
Don’t forget to also check out these Big Mouth quotes you can’t help but laugh at
Family Guy quotes from Stewie
1. “Oh yeah? Can you read my mind? Can you tell what I’m thinking? I’m thinking shut up and get a salad!” — Stewie
2. “Brian, I think we can get John Mayer to stop tweeting again, but we all got to work together.” — Stewie
3. “If anybody’s gonna take that bitch down, it’s gonna be me.” — Stewie
4. “I’d like to stay and chat, but you’re a total bitch.” — Stewie
5. “You know, that was a stroller, not a speed bump.” — Stewie
6. “Oh, I know it hurts now Brian, but look at the bright side, you have some new material for that novel you’ve been writing. You know, the…the novel you’ve been working on. You know, the…the one, uh, you been working on for three years.” — Stewie
7. “Hey. Guess where I have a crayon.” — Stewie
8. “His brain may be gone, but he’s a lot of fun.” — Stewie
9. “How does it feel to be the least cultured person at a bus station?” — Stewie
10. “Hi. I’m Stewie Griffin. Tonight’s “Family Guy” was a very special episode about drug use, but the simple fact is it’s no laughing matter. To learn more about drugs, visit your local library. There’s probably a guy behind there who sells drugs. Good night.” — Stewie
11. “Hey, you know this old woman who lived in a shoe, she had so many children, she didn’t know what to do? I got something she could do. Get your tubes tied, you kook!” — Stewie
12.“Oh, and tell Cookie Monster not to phone me until he finishes rehab.” — Stewie
Family Guy quotes from Peter
13. “Come on, Lois, isn’t ‘bribe’ just another word for ‘love?’” — Peter
14. “Come on, let’s go drink until we can’t feel feelings anymore.” — Peter
15. “I’ll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.” — Peter
16. “Now I may be an idiot, but there’s one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot.” — Peter
17. “I saw Baywatch. That thing was freakin’ rad.” — Peter
18. “I’m planning on dying tonight. What are your plans?” — Peter
19. “How can I be a DJ? I’m just a guy with a laptop and an inflated self image.” — Peter
20. “All right, red light. Time to text and shave and whittle and floss.” — Peter
21. “We act like we didn’t take a lot from the Simpsons. We took a lot from the Simpsons.” — Peter
22. “I swear to God I thought dogs could breathe underwater.” — Peter
23. “What? Gosh, it’s not like the internet to go crazy about something small and stupid.” — Peter
24. “Lois, if God wanted me to not sleep with my wife he would have made me John Travolta.” — Peter
Family Guy quotes from Lois
25. “Yeah, it’s every girl’s dream to have her husband hoisted out of a food truck in a horse harness.” — Lois
Which of these Family Guy quotes is your favorite?
The Griffins consist of very odd and peculiar family members that make the show shine.
Each Griffin is unique and has a distinct characteristic that allows more variation in delivering its comedic value to the audience.
Even their family dog is a fun character to watch and plays significant screen time each episode.
This series became a cult success in various TV channels and even sold millions of DVD copies worldwide.
The series also uses distinct cutaways techniques in delivering the gags to emphasize social phenomena or cultural icons, which fans find hilarious.
Now is a great time to rewatch some episodes after reading these Family Guy quotes and sayings.
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST