Fantastic Mr. Fox Quotes From the Classic Story
January 19, 2023 2:19 AM EST
For those that love the writings of Roald Dahl, you will love these Fantastic Mr. Fox quotes from the movie based on the book.
Fantastic Mr. Fox is a stop-motion animated film released in 2009.
Wes Anderson directed the movie.
It is based on the 1970 classic book of the same name by Roald Dahl.
Although the movie stars such actors as George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, Willem Dafoe, and Owen Wilson, it did not do great at the box office.
Critics gave the film positive reviews, but the movie grossed just over $46 million at the box office against a $40 million budget.
The movie’s plot follows what happens when a fox that likes to steal comes up against three angry farmers.
When Mr. Fox’s thefts get his family and many other animals in deathly trouble with the farmers, they unite to outsmart their common enemy.
Enjoy reading these Fantastic Mr. Fox quotes!
Best Fantastic Mr. Fox quotes
Enjoy some of your favorite character quotes from the movie.
1. “What a beautiful creature.” — Mr. Fox
2. “Are you cussing with me?” — Mr. Fox
3. “I can fight my own fights.” — Ash Fox
4. “Was I a bit rude to Agnes?” — Ash Fox
5. “You wrote a bad song, Petey!” — Franklin Bean
6. “I’ve got mixed feelings about that.” — Kristofferson
7. “I’m not leaving here without that necktie.” — Mr. Fox
8. “There’s nothing wrong with being respectable.” — Badger
9. “You really are kind of a quote-unquote fantastic fox.” — Mrs. Fox
10. “Well, just keep your mouth shut, and it won’t be a problem.” — Mr. Fox
Fantastic Mr. Fox quotes that tell a story
You can learn more about the story in these quotes.
11. “In the end, we all die. Unless you change.” — Mr. Fox
12. “Am I being flirted with by a psychotic rat?” — Mrs. Fox
13. “I love you too. But I shouldn’t have married you.” — Mrs. Fox
14. “Tails don’t grow back. I’m going to be tailless for the rest of my life.” — Mr. Fox
15. “There’s a lot of attitudes going on around here. Don’t let me get one.” — Ash Fox
16. “If we’re still alive in the morning, I want you to find another line of work.” — Mrs. Fox
17. “I don’t want to live in a hole anymore, and I’m going to do something about it.” — Mr. Fox
18. “Wild animals each with his own strengths and weaknesses due to his or her species.” – Mr. Fox
19. “You are, without a doubt, the five and a half most wonderful wild animals I’ve ever met in my life.” — Mr. Fox
20. “I understand what you’re saying, and your comments are valuable, but I’m going to ignore your advice.” — Mr. Fox
How will they escape?
In the Fantastic Mr. Fox movie, it looks like the farmers have the animals trapped when they find their holes in the ground and flood the tunnels.
This forces the animals to retreat to the sewers, where they have to decide if they will work together or let the farmers destroy them one by one.
Please share these Fantastic Mr. Fox quotes and sayings with your family and friends.
Share what you like about the film in the comment section below.