These happy birthday quotes capture the essence of the special day when everyone celebrates the fact you exist!
Birthdays are annual milestones that mark another trip around the sun.
They offer an opportunity to express love, appreciation, and heartfelt wishes.
Dr. Seuss reminds us of the simple fact that our birth matters, “If you’d never been born, then you might be an Isn’t! An Isn’t has no fun at all.”
Tell us which of these happy birthday quotes resonated most with you in the comment section.
You may also enjoy our article on:
From sentimental musings to playful messages, these happy birthday quotes serve as a reminder of the joy and happiness that accompanies this milestone.
So, grab a slice of cake, gather the confetti, and join us as we celebrate with these uplifting and heartwarming happy birthday quotes!
What are the benefits of reading these birthday quotes?
Aside from getting wiser, one can delight in good food and company.
Here are some awesome birthday quotes to liven up your big day and perhaps even share with family and friends.
These birthday quotes will inspire you to:
- create the perfect birthday post on social media
- include a thoughtful and heartfelt message in a birthday card or flower arrangement
- treat each birthday like the gift it is and be grateful for the year you have had
- reflect on the challenges of the year and know that you can make changes
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Famous Birthday Quotes Celebrating Life
A study conducted by the University of Cambridge found that receiving a birthday card can positively impact a person’s well-being, as it can make them feel valued and cared for.
The study reinforces the importance of including heartfelt birthday quotes in cards to make the recipient feel appreciated.
1. “Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” – C.S. Lewis
Getting older (and hopefully wiser), we face old age, our senior years. Perhaps Emily Dickinson has the right idea:
You will also enjoy our article on 60th birthday quotes.
2. “We turn not older with years, but newer every day” – Emily Dickinson
Sam Hagar reinforced this idea saying:
3. “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” – Sam Hagar
4. “Count your age by friends, not years, your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
You will also enjoy our article on 40th birthday quotes.
5. “May your years be counted not by your age but by how you spend your days.” – Catherine Pulsifer
You will also enjoy our article on turning 30 quotes for your loved ones.
6. “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.” – Jean Paul Richter
Band leader Les Brown emphasized:
7. “You’re never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – Les Brown
You will also enjoy our article on best happy quotes about life.
8. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
While I was still in school, I had to read writings by ancient philosophers. I never thought they were relevant to me. As another birthday approaches, I’ve looked at some of those words of wisdom, re-evaluating their relevance.
Perhaps they are things that I’ve learned to live by, to accept – and yes – use as birthday quotes:
9. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” – Voltaire
You will also enjoy our article on Mamma Mia quotes.
10. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” – William Shakespeare
Inspirational Birthday Quotes and Sayings
According to a survey by the National Retail Federation, Americans spend an average of $25 on birthday gifts, and a card is often included in that gift.
The study suggests that incorporating a thoughtful birthday quote into a card can make the overall gift more meaningful and memorable to the recipient.
Mark Twain agreed,
11. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.” – Mark Twain
Certainly some good things to remember as we celebrate birthdays! Samuel Ullman said:
12. “Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” – Samuel Ullman
At birthday gatherings, you also might also want to quote:
13. “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.” – Plautus
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of wine quotes to celebrate over your favorite glass.
14. “Man’s main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is,” – E. Fromm
You will also enjoy our article on 60 amazing quotes loving life.
15. “Age is opportunity no less than youth itself.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of age quotes for the young and the young at heart.
16. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony,” – Mahatma Gandhi
You will also enjoy our article on Rumi quotes.
17. “I’m like a fine wine. They don’t bring me out very much, but I am well preserved.” – Rose Kennedy
You will also enjoy our article on sunflower quotes.
18. “Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art,” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Of course, in discussing getting older, other pearls of wisdom are shared:
19. “The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune,” – English Proverb
You will also enjoy our article on party quotes.
20. “None are as old as those who have outlived enthusiasm,” – Henry David Thoreau
Also, read these young at heart quotes for the young and young at heart.
Birthday Quotes and sayings to uplift you
21. “It’s not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, They grow old because they stop pursuing dreams,” – Gabriel G. Marquez
Another great birthday quote, this one by a comedian, is:
22. “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Jack Benny
You will also enjoy our article on mountain quotes.
23. “You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.” – George Burns
With laughter, Bob Hope said,
24. “You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” – Bob Hope
Who would want to fix things?
25. “If we could be twice young and twice old, we could correct all our mistakes,” – Euripides
For those with a strong belief in God:
26. “Our life is a gift from the Creator. Your gift back to the Creator is what you do with your life,” – Billy Mills
Hearts are always mentioned with birthdays:
27. “Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty –
They merely move it from their faces into their hearts,” – Martin Buxbaum
You will also enjoy our article on Juice WRLD quotes and lyrics.
28. “The heart of the giver makes the gift dear and precious,” – Martin Luther
Some U.S. Presidents have made some birthday quotes:
29. “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm,” – Lincoln
30. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Lincoln
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of birth quotes for giving birth to new ideas.
Happy Birthday Quotes that will make your day
31. “Let us seek the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future,” – Kennedy
Words of wisdom for aging from Confucius:
32. “Study the past if you would define the future!”
33. “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, so long as you don’t stop.”
34. “Choose a job you love. You will never have to work a day in your life.”
35. “The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.”
As we grow older, may we remember these wise quotes:
35. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, but the one most responsive to change.” – Darwin
36. “It’s the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” – Aristotle
37. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Einstein
38. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal,” – Henry Ford
39. “Don’t celebrate how old you are. Celebrate the years you survived.” – Touaxia Vang
40. “Don’t anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen.” – Ben Franklin
You will also enjoy our article on cake quotes.
Happy Birthday Quotes and Wishes to make you strong
Since first reading Dr. Seuss, my favorite birthday quote has been:
41. “Today you are You; that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” – Dr. Seuss
Can we live with that idea? Here’s what I always say:
42. “Wow, thank you Lord for another great chance to make a difference.”
43. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” – Tolkien
So, as we all age – day by day, and as I pray I get to reach 70 in a couple of years, I often repeat this quote:
44. “I don’t mind getting older; it’s a privilege denied to so many!” ― Chris Geiger, ‘The Cancer Survivors Club’
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of getting older quotes that will make you embrace the beauty in aging.
45. “A birthday is the anniversary of your birth. It’s the time most of us reflect over the past year and what we hope for in the coming year.” – Claudia T Hudson
46. “Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!” – Nicky Gumbel
47. “There are two attitudes you can have when it comes to your birthday:
1. be thankful you have lived another year.
or, 2. complain about being a year older.” – Catherine Pulsifer
48. “When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.” – Cherokee Expression
49. “Your age isn’t you. Use today to feel your best, celebrate and be your very happiest.” – M. Rivers
50. “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” – Amit Kalantri
More birthday quotes for friends, family, and loved ones
51. “A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year.” – Byron Pulsifer
52. “Birthdays are inevitable, beautiful and very particular moments in our lives! Moments that bring precious memories back, celebrate the present times and give hope for the future.” – Bsbr Arish
53. “Your birthday is my pleasure. You are my sweetest treasure.” – Danny Demeersseman
54. “We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.” – Lauren Hutton
55. “Your birthday is the beginning of your own personal new year. Your first birthday was a beginning, and each new birthday is a chance to begin again, to start over, to take a new grip on life.” – Wilfred Peterson
56. “I enjoy celebrating birthdays. Everyone should have their birthday celebrated.” – Loraine D. Nunley
Yes, I am grateful that I’m still alive. But life isn’t forever, so remember:
57. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Henry Ford agreed:
58. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young”. – Henry Ford
59. “Birthdays come but once a year, celebrate and be of good cheer.” – Robert Rivers
60. “Each year as our birthday comes, our thoughts and beliefs may change a bit from year to year. But believe our wish for you is always the same, may you find happiness and blessings all of your days!” – Catherine Pulsifer
Inspirational birthday quotes for him
61. “Birthdays could be such a bummer when you were older than the country you lived in.” – Lynsay Sands
62. “Every day is a gift. But some days are packaged better.” – Sanhita Baruah
63. “Birthdays are happy as a child, defeatist with age and joyful again at surviving another year.” – Stewart Stafford
64. “Birthdays were made for going wild over the people we think are amazing.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
65. “The only way that getting older can be a bad thing is if you are not fully living in the moment now.” – Andrena Sawyer
66. “Rather than see aging as a reason to contract, we should view it as an opportunity to expand. We should make each year of our lives are more interesting than the one before.” – Srinivas Rao
67. “Every birthday celebrates a life because every life is important.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
68. “Birthday should be considered as a unit of measurement to measure our present status toward success!” – Mohith Agadi
69. “Birthdays; They never cease to exist, and like birthdays you will never cease to exist in my heart.” – Xela Ffronrims
70. “Birthdays are special days. It reminds us of that day when the heavens gave miracles our way. You are a MIRACLE. Bless yourself. Bless others. Be a blessing.” – Mystqx Skye
Wise birthday quotes about growing older
71. “You don’t get older, you get better.” — Shirley Bassey
72. “To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.” — Bernard Baruch
73. “Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it.” — Brigitte Bardot
74. “The way I see it, you should live everyday like it’s your birthday.” — Paris Hilton
75. “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.” — Edward Morykwas
76. “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” — Lucille Ball
77. “Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young.” — Fred Astaire
78. “We are always the same age inside” – Gertrude Stein
79. “A birthday is like a new year and my wish for you is a great year full of happiness and sunshine!” — Catherine Pulsifer
80. “Birthdays are a great time to stop and appreciate gravity. Sure, it makes things sag as you get older, but it also keeps your cake from flying all over the room, so you don’t have to chase it.” — Greg Tamblyn
Birthday quotes to help make your day spectacular
81. “You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” – John Mason
82. “Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them.” — Anna Magnani
83. “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wings of time.” – Jean Paul Richter
84. “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.” – Larry Lorenzoni
85. “The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.” — Oscar Wilde
86. “Live long and prosper.” — Mr. Spock
87. “Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen.” — Jim Gaffigan
88. “As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” — Norman Wisdom
89. “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball
90. Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years. — Ausonius
More birthday quotes and wishes
91. “Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.” – Booth Tarkington
92. “It’s sad to grow old, but nice to ripen.” – Brigitte Bardot
93. “When you wake up every day, it’s like a new birthday: it’s a new chance to be great again and make great decisions.” – Poo Bear
94. “I decided if you’re lucky enough to be alive, you should use each birthday to celebrate what your life is about.” – Mary Steenburgen
95. “Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.” – Tom Wilson
96. “We all want to shout hip-hip-hooray
As we wish you a Happy Birthday!”
97. “Be stronger and more confident when facing problems on a daily basis. I wish you nothing but the best in life.”
98. “I wish you happiness and peace in life
and many more birthdays to bring you delight.”
99. “Happy Birthday to you, my friend. You deserve a great day.”
100. “Congratulations on your birthday! Wishing you a truly fabulous day.”
Birthday quotes about giving gifts, getting presents, and cake
101. “At my age flowers scare me.” — George Burns
102. “Love the giver more than the gift.” — Brigham Young
103. “My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it.” — Boris Johnson
104. “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” — George Harrison
105. “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.” — Brian Tracy
106. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
107. “You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out.’” — Jerry Seinfeld
108. “There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.” — Lewis Carroll
109. “You are amazing and wonderful and that is what I hope your birthday will be like – amazing and wonderful.” – Theodore W. Higginsworth
110. “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” — Buddy Valastro
Birthday quotes about the meaning of life
111. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
112. “May the moments of today become fond memories for tomorrow. Happy Birthday.” – Rob Jackson
113. “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” – Satchel Paige
114. “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” – William Barclay
115. “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” – George Meredith
116. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
117. “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” – Madeleine L’Engle
118. “It is lovely, when I forgot all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.” – Ellen Glasgow
119. “Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.” – Chili Davis
120. “A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” – Abhishek Bachchan
Birthday Quotes To Make You Appreciate The Blessing of Another Year
121. “Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
122. “We should celebrate every year that we made it through and every year that we’re happier and healthier.” ― Elllen DeGeneres
123. “I believe that no matter what condition you are in when someone close to your heart remembers your birthday and wishes you a happy birthday, you feel happy.” ― A. Singla
124. “Birthdays don’t come easy. They just come every year.” ― Danielle Duckery
125. “A birthday is a time to reflect, to take stock and to look ahead. It is the day you entered the world. No great shakes to anyone else, but to you – everything.” ― Kevan Manwaring
126. “A birthday is a time to count our blessings.” ― Leroy Brownlow
127. “Our hope this year, for you my dear, is a year of happiness and joy. May the coming year bring all you dream of and more!” ― Catherine Pulsifer
128. “The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.” ― Paris Hilton
129. “Today you are another year older, and we know how fast time flys as we get older, therefore, live each day and be happy!” ― Kate Summers
130. “An angel you have been to me. Today, on this special day I want you to know how much you are loved and appreciated every day of the year. Happy Birthday.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
Birthday Quotes To Celebrate Life And Make a Wish
131. “I love having my birthday at Australia Zoo.” — Bindi Irwin
132. “Citizens, thank you for all your birthday wishes. I am 88 years old today and still lucky to live in the greatest city in the world.” — Ed Koch
133. “The lovely thing about being forty is that you can appreciate twenty-five-year-old men more.” — Colleen McCullough
134. “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
135. “Most of us can remember a time when a birthday – especially if it was one’s own – brightened the world as if a second sun has risen.” — Robert Staughton Lynd
136. “I like to go to anybody else’s birthday, and if I’m invited I’m a good guest. But I never celebrate my birthdays. I really don’t care.” — Mikhail Baryshnikov
137. “In 1993 my birthday present was a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame.” — Annette Funicello
138. “If there’s one thing I really want for my birthday, that is for the mining company not to mine my daddy’s reserve.” — Bindi Irwin
139. “I love photography. My boyfriend’s got a great camera, which I bought for his birthday.” — Sarah Sutton
140. “All I want for my birthday is another birthday.” — Ian Dury
Birthday Quotes to Remind You of Your Special Day
141. “Do you count your birthdays thankfully?” ― Horace
142. “A birthday is a time to reflect on the year gone by, but to also set your goals for the upcoming year.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
143. “Enjoy how sweet, how thoughtful, how kind I’m being on your birthday. Because tomorrow it’s back to the same old crap.” ― Melvin Helitzer
144. “My birthday affords me the welcome opportunity to express my feelings of deep gratitude for the ideal working and living conditions which have been placed at my disposal in the United States.” ― Albert Einstein
145. “Believing, hear, what you deserve to hear: / Your birthday as my own to me is dear… / But yours gives most; for mine did only lend / Me to the world; yours gave to me a friend.” ― Martial
146. “One of the sadder things, I think, / Is how our birthdays slowly sink: / Presents and parties disappear, / The cards grow fewer year by year.” ― Philip Larkin
147. “My birthday was a natural disaster, a shower of paper, full of flattery, under which one almost drowned.” ― Albert Einstein
148. “For weeks I’ve been telling him not to buy anything for my birthday, and he still forgot to bring me something.” ― Tanya Noe
149. “Happy Birthday, Johnny, / Live beyond your income, / Travel for enjoyment, / Follow your own nose.” ― W.H. Auden
150. “People who have the most birthdays live the longest.” ― Jean Bucher
Birthday Quotes About Wishes for a Wonderful Birthday
151. “When people ask me my age, I tell them it is unlisted just like my phone number. Perhaps this birthday year it may be a good idea for you to unlist your number.” ― Kate Summers
152. “A birthday comes but once a year and we don’t want you to shed a tear. Here’s to you on your special day, your a living legend we do say.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
153. “I love to celebrate my children’s birthdays, but I don’t really like planning birthday parties.” ― Sarah Williams
154. “A special person you are to me, you deserve the best of everything. So may this birthday and the coming year be one that offers you the best that life may bring.” ― Kate Summers
155. “What is a birthday without a cake, at least one candle burning on it, and a huddle of well-wishers, wearing clownish hats, singing in their ragged, hoary voices?” ― Mark Buchanan
156. “Happy Birthday to my Brother! I like it when people ask if we’re related. That means there’s still an element of doubt.” ― Phil Bolsta
157. “Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever, and we’ll meet now and then when we wish, in the midst of the one celebration that never can end.” ― Richard Bach
158. “You bring happiness into my life. And on this birthday my wish and hope is that you are happy today.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
159. “The years are ticking away, so let this birthday be the day that you set your goals to accomplish the things you are currently only dreaming about for your life!” ― Catherine Pulsifer
160. “Another year has passed, a birthday for you is in store. May you find this coming year be one with lots of open doors.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
Birthday Quotes Celebrating Life’s Milestones
161. “For every year of life we light / A candle on your cake / To mark the simple sort of progress / Anyone can make, / And then, to test your nerve or give / A proper view of death, / You’re asked to blow each light, each year, / Out with your own breath.” ― James Simmons
162. “It does not seem a year Since last we sent to you Our wishes for your special day And all that you would do.” ― Janet Horne
163. “Then when you think in years to come Of Birthdays long ago You may remember fondly How much we love you so.” ― Janet Horne
164. “The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape.” ― Samuel Johnson
165. “Because the birthday of my life Is come, my love is come to me.” ― Christina Rossetti
166. “You know you are getting old when people tell you how good you look.” ― Alan King
167. “Thanks to you, I always am so happy. Now I want to give you all the happiness on your birthday.” ― Richard Bach
168. “If I could be doing anything, I’d be laying on the floor in my birthday suit eating junk food and watching something dumb on TV.” ― Anita Baker
169. “All my favorite stars, my family and my friends are here. I’m having the happiest birthday that an 18-year-old girl could ever have.” ― Brandy Norwood
170. “Just hit my 75th birthday, I’m feeling great!” ― Colin Powell
Birthday Quotes for Ageless Wisdom
171. “Every day, every birthday candle I blow out, every penny I throw over my shoulder in a wishing well, every time my daughter says, ‘Let’s make a wish on a star,’ there’s one thing I wish for: wisdom.” ― Rene Russo
172. “It’s sad, actually, because my anxiety keeps me from enjoying things as much as I should at this age.” ― Amanda Seyfried
173. “I want to get old gracefully. I want to have good posture, I want to be healthy and be an example to my children.” ― Sting
174. “I grabbed a pile of dust, and holding it up, foolishly asked for as many birthdays as the grains of dust, I forgot to ask that they be years of youth.” ― Ovid
175. “I’m lost in the middle of my birthday. I want my friends, their touch, with the earth’s last love. I will take life’s final offering, I will take the last human blessing.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
176. “Let all beings in all the worlds be happy. Include this universal prayer in your prayers every day. This is my birthday message to you.” ― Sathya Sai Baba
177. “It’s your birthday today, so what would you say, if we turned that frown upside down.” ― Billie Jean King
178. “Love, light & blessings be On this day I wish to say ‘Health & Happiness to come your way’ Happy Birthday.” ― Billie Jean King
179. “Birthday Wishes Are sent your way! To wish you Such Wonderful Day!” ― Julie McGregor
180. “It’s your Birthday Just do what You do best Chill out!!” ― Julie McGregor
Birthday Quotes to Show Importance of the Day
181. “You were born and with you endless possibilities, very few ever to be realized. It’s okay. Life was never about what you could do, but what you would do.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
182. “A broke man’s lover doesn’t feel ‘loved’ on her Birthday, Christmas, and, on Valentine’s Day.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
183. “The only day you truly wish to spend being a good person is your birthday.” ― Pratik Akkawar
184. “A happy birthday is measured not in the amount of gifts one gets, but in the amount one is loved.” ― Todd Stocker
185. “The circumstances surrounding your birth are not as important as the opportunity to live life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
186. “Live everyday like your birthday and drive your life with all varieties of appreciation. A life live with thanksgiving every day is never tired of being lived again and again!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
187. “Live your life so you don´t have to have any regrets when you throw your 70 year old birthday party” ― Herdis Pala
188. “I wish you a vivacious day of love, laughter, and joy. Have an awesome birthday!” ― Debasish Mridha
189. “I’ve realized is that every time you get something cool for your birthday or for Christmas, within a week it’s being used against you. (We’ll be taking this away until your English grade improves)” ― Jeff Kinney
190. “We Love the Illusion of Birthdays every year but ignore the Reality Death. If death ends the story absolutely it is unreasonable to celebrate the day of birth, if death is the real beginning of Eternal life, isn’t it even more unreasonable to celebrate a day which leads us to death and fear the day which leads us to life?” ― Ajay Chandan
Best Birthday Quotes for Your Loved Ones
191. “Everyman and every living being have the same birthday: The birthday of the universe is our real birthday!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
192. “Did you know that Christmas means “Christ” (Jesus) and “mas” (a celebration)? The story about Jesus is found in the name of that special day when we celebrate His birth!” ― Soraya Diase Coffelt
193. “The birth of a child is a joy to the parent and the world.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
194. “Many congratulations on your birthday.” ― Auliq Ice
195. “Today you are fulfilling another year of life and I will do everything to make it a memorable day for you.” ― Auliq Ice
196. “The day of birth is a miraculous day.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
197. “What could be more exciting than an October day? It’s your birthday, Fourth of July and Christmas all rolled into one.” ― Peggy Toney Horton
198. “Entrepreneurs don’t have weekends or birthdays or holidays. Every day is my weekend, my birthday, my holiday. OR, every day is my work day. Mostly it’s a choice.” ― Richie Norton
199. “May today be the best birthday of your life, I give you my heart as the most precious gift I can give you and I promise I always will love you.” ― Auliq Ice
200. “A good man measures his life not in the number of his years but in the quality of his friends.” ― Todd Stocker
Did you find your favorite birthday quotes here?
Birthdays are special days to celebrate among people we love and remind us of how far we’ve come in life.
Keep these beautiful quotes handy as a gift to yourself on this occasion.
Which birthday quotes will you use to help celebrate your big day?
Check out these turning 50 quotes if you are celebrating this milestone!
Let us know in the comment section below.