Hank Hill Quotes From The Hit Television Series King of the Hill
February 7, 2023 2:10 AM EST
Fans of King of the Hill will love these Hank Hill quotes!
Hank Hill is a fictional, animated character whose full name is Hank Rutherford Hill.
When the series began in 1997, he was 34 years old.
Hank is the main protagonist throughout the series, which ran on Fox from 1997 through 2009.
He was created and voiced by Mike Judge and is described as a wise, funny father and husband that hates how America is changing.
Hank enjoys drinking beer with his friends in the alley behind his house.
Hank is known to be an Eagle Scout who is proud to be a Texan and an American.
He doesn’t like change but is still skilled at adapting to new situations.
Enjoy learning more about this loyal family man through these Hank Hill quotes.
You will also enjoy our article on HAL 9000 quotes.
Best Hank Hill quotes
Fans of Hank Hill will recognize these quotes.
1. “I don’t have an anger problem; I have an idiot problem.” – Hank Hill
2. “No, you are not tripping. That is an emu.” – Hank Hill
3. “Don’t play lawyer-ball, son.” – Hank Hill
4. “Why would anyone smoke weed when they could just mow a lawn.” – Hank Hill
5. “Fine, but I think you owe my lawn an apology.” – Hank Hill
6. “Bobby, if you weren’t my son, I’d hug you.” – Hank Hill
7. “How is cutting down on pollution a government plot, Dale?” – Hank Hill
8. “Mister, I have not begun to project my anger onto you!” – Hank Hill
9. “6 AM and already the boy ain’t right.” – Hank Hill
10. “I had to raise a lot of hell in there, but sometimes that’s what you gotta do to get the right paperwork.” – Hank Hill
Check out our collection of Dale Gribble quotes if you enjoy this article.
Straight-forward Hank Hill quotes
These quotes show that Hank Hill likes to say it like it is.
11. “They weren’t dancing like you and I used to, Peggy. They were enjoying it.” – Hank Hill
12. “Don’t play mind checkers with me, man. I’m not in the mood.” – Hank Hill
13. “There’s something missing, something wrong—it’s like a pretty girl with short hair.” – Hank Hill
14. “It’s not in the code or anything; it’s just something I’m trying to enforce.” – Hank Hill
15. “Bobby, you can’t make an omelet without breakin’ eggs, and you can’t get on based without takin’ a swing.” – Hank Hill
16. “What the hell kind of country is this where I can only hate a man if he’s white?” – Hank Hill
17. “That’s not the right sort of attitude for you to have. Whatever you do, you should do right, even if it’s something wrong.” – Hank Hill
18. “You’re a regular Halloween hellraiser, just like your old man. And I’m very disappointed in you!” – Hank Hill
19. “Because shop is bigger than any classroom, or garage, or stupid policy that makes tools illegal—it’s in our hearts.” – Hank Hill
20. “Bobby, some things are like a tire fire—trying to put it out only makes it worse. You just gotta grab a beer and let it burn.” – Hank Hill
Hanging Out With Friends
One of the lasting images of Hank Hill is of him spending time with his friends.
Most episodes start with Hank and his friends drinking beer in the alley behind his house before they come to a resolution and set out to take care of the situation.
Please share these Hank Hill quotes with your friends and family.
Share any thoughts about Hank and his friends in the comment section below.