These wise quotes from one of the most inspirational self-help gurus of the 21st century will motivate you to create your dream life. We hope you enjoy these Bob Proctor quotes.
Bob Proctor knew his purpose in life was to help people and he founded his first company around that concept in 1973. Since then, he has helped millions of people worldwide change their lives for the better.
He is most famous for his first book, You Were Born Rich, published in 1984, and his contribution to the 2006 film about the law of attraction, The Secret.
An entrepreneur, author, business mentor, motivational speaker, teacher, and counselor, Proctor’s mission is to help you realize your full potential and use it to transform your life.
Bob Proctor quotes about abundance
1. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It works every time with every person.” – Bob Proctor
2. “Money is valuable only as long as it is being used; it is meant to be used enjoyed and circulated.” – Bob Proctor
3. “One thing you should never, never do, is worry about whether or not you’ll get the amount of money you desire, because we tend to manifest that which we focus on, so if we’re focused and worried about not having money then we tend to attract more of that way of life, as opposed to if we focus on what we do want and what’s possible and what we can achieve, then we tend to gravitate towards that.” – Bob Proctor
4. “You will attract everything that you require. If it’s money you need you will attract it. If it’s people you need you’ll attract it. You’ve got to pay attention to what you’re attracted to because as you hold images of what you want, you’re going to be attracted to things and they’re going to be attracted to you. But it literally moves into physical reality with and through you. And it does that by law.” – Bob Proctor
Bob Proctor quotes about self-love
5. “Science and psychology have isolated that one prime cause for success or failure in life. It is the hidden self-image you have of yourself.” – Bob Proctor
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of psychology quotes that will help you understand yourself.
6. “Don’t be a victim of negative self-talk. Remember, you are listening.” – Bob Proctor
7. “Our attitude is the environment we carry with us during the day. It proclaims to the world what we think of ourselves and indicates the sort of person we have made up our minds to be. It is the person we will become. How’s your attitude today?” – Bob Proctor
8. “There is no problem outside of you that is superior to the power within.” – Bob Proctor
9. “The only competition you will ever face is with your own ignorance.” – Bob Proctor
Bob Proctor quotes about commitment
10. “People who are interested in doing something will do it when it’s convenient. People who are committed will do it no matter what.” – Bob Proctor
11. “Once you make the decision you will find all the people, resources, and ideas you need every time.” – Bob Proctor
12. “See yourself where you want to be and then be there. Don’t be in the past. Be there! Act like the person you want to become.” – Bob Proctor
13. “You must do what others won’t, commit and stay the course.” – Bob Proctor
14. “You’re going to find the people that make it work NEVER quit, quitting is NOT an option.” – Bob Proctor
15. “Know what is happening around you. Be in control of what is happening within you.” – Bob Proctor
16. “Stay in charge of you, don’t let the outside world control you.” – Bob Proctor
17. “Do you want to know what you think about most of the time? Take a look at the results you’re getting. That will tell you exactly what’s going on inside.” – Bob Proctor
18. “Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose.” – Bob Proctor
19. “All of the great achievers of the past have been visionary figures; they were men and women who projected into the future. They thought of what could be, rather than what already was, and then they moved themselves into action, to bring these things into fruition.” – Bob Proctor
20. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there.” – Bob Proctor
21. “Okay, do just a little bit more. Turn going the extra mile into a habit – it is what lifts most successful people above the crowd.” – Bob Proctor
Bob Proctor quotes about the law of attraction
22. “We can build anything in our imagination. That’s where all creation begins in your life.” – Bob Proctor
23. “The law of prosperity is generosity. If you want more, give more.” – Bob Proctor
24. “Everything has been created twice, once on a mental plane and one on a physical plane. What you think about you bring about.” – Bob Proctor
25. “Being a winner is never an accident; winning comes about by design, determination, and positive action.” – Bob Proctor
26. “Thoughts become things, If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” – Bob Proctor
27. “Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson.” – Bob Proctor
28. “Faith is the ability to see the invisible and believe in the incredible and that is what enables believers to receive what the masses think is impossible.” – Bob Proctor
29. “You must begin to understand that the present state of your bank account, your sales, your health, your social life, your position at work, etc., is nothing more than the physical manifestation of your previous thinking.” – Bob Proctor
30. “The thing that keeps me going is that I love what I am doing. And I stay young because I don’t hang around old people, if you hang around old people you are going to become old!”– Bob Proctor
Bob Proctor quotes about goal setting
31. “Set a goal to achieve something that is so big. So exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time.” – Bob Proctor
32. “You may avoid suffering and sorrow if you don’t risk, but you simply cannot learn, feel, change, grow, and love. The greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing does nothing and has nothing. Only a person who risks can be free.” – Bob Proctor
33. “Get the basic ideas in place and get moving.” – Bob Proctor
34. “You can’t just think and grow rich, you’ve got to do something with those thoughts.” – Bob Proctor
35. “Doubt and worry freezes people. Don’t sit wondering if you can do something, just go do it. Doubt of any kind can be ended with action.” – Bob Proctor
36. “One difference between successful people and all the rest is that successful people take action.” – Bob Proctor
37. “Always ask yourself the question, is this going to help me get to my goal or not?” – Bob Proctor
38. “By visualizing your goal already completed, you flip your mind onto the frequency that contains the way that it will be attracted to you.” – Bob Proctor
39. “Become personally involved with your dream and make it a priority, or it will never become a reality.” – Bob Proctor
40. “Lack of time is really a lack of priorities.” – Bob Proctor
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of priority quotes that will help you clarify what’s important to you in your life.
41. “Your real purpose in life is to develop yourself. To successfully do this you must always be working toward a goal.” – Bob Proctor
More inspirational Bob Proctor quotes
42. “The only limits in our life are those that we impose on ourselves.” – Bob Proctor
If you’re enjoying this collection of quotes, then you’ll love our collection of short inspirational quotes that will help you remain positive and optimistic.
43. “Success requires action and a strong work ethic.” – Bob Proctor
44. “Everything you are seeking is seeking you. Therefore, everything you want is already yours. So you don’t have to get anything. It is simply a matter of becoming more aware of what you already possess.” – Bob Proctor
45. “Everyone should have a sense of urgency – It is getting a lot done in a short period of time in a calm confident manner.” – Bob Proctor
46. “Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters.” – Bob Proctor
47. “Outward change comes after we change from within.” – Bob Proctor
48. “You can only move ahead by letting go of old ideas.” – Bob Proctor
49. “Change is constant and inevitable, but personal growth is a choice.” – Bob Proctor
50. “Regardless of what happens today, realize it is the beginning of something good.” – Bob Proctor
Are you living life to your fullest potential?
Bob Proctor teaches that if you can see it in your mind, you can make it your reality. The power of positivity is a controversial subject with critics claiming the law of attraction to be pseudoscience and supporters calling it quantum physics. Regardless of who is right, in the method of “throw everything at it,” what harm does thinking positively really do?
If you are a positive thinker and are committed to your goals and actually take action towards your dreams, you are going to get a lot further than someone who does none of that. Bob Proctor, a man with a prosperous career and a $20 million net worth, has created a very successful life for himself by practicing his own teachings.
So live life with a positive attitude, visualize your dreams coming true, and take action on your goals. After all, what have you got to lose?
We hope you enjoyed these Bob Proctor quotes and sayings. Let us know which one was your favorite in the comments below.
January 22, 2021 7:00 AM EST