What is hypnosis? Is it real?
Does hypnosis work? Is self hypnosis really possible?
Hypnotism is one way in which the conscious mind is put to “sleep” so that the subconscious mind can be approached directly with positive suggestions. By having consistency in your life with positive suggestions your mind will start seeing rewards and results, it’s by taking action in your life not reaction.
Whatever our patterns or habits are they can be overcome and enhanced with Hypnosis. It’s just that easy with positive thinking and visualization skills Hypnosis can put your mind at ease and you can start seeing a change immediately.
By staying positive and feeling that we have control through visualization skills our mind on a daily basis can and will start showing you a more positive outcome. Sometimes when we fall asleep our mind drifts off and dreams or you seem to see and analyze your day.
Words and pictures can ignite thoughts and feelings. So you need to take that and play it out to the positive side of what you want and make it happen.
Live it by dreaming it…It can only happen if you allow it to.
What is Hypnosis and How Can We Use it to Improve
Hypnosis is the bypass of the critical factor of the conscious mind combined with the establishment of selective thinking. Hypnosis is a blend of physical relaxation and extreme mental alertness.
Yes, extreme. Hypnosis is a state of focused concentration.
This is why a few minutes of emotional expression in trance is worth hours in an alert state. Humans are so easily distracted, and the Conscious mind is forever making excuses for everything.
In hypnosis, the conscious mind is set aside, and excuses are seen for what they are. Not real and yet we believe them as if they were.
Remember the mind doesn’t know the difference between real or make believe and if we believe it true or false out mind will think it is.
How does hypnosis work?
Hypnosis is guided imagery combined with specific suggestions to effect desired change. Ah, there’s that phrase: guided imagery and Visualization techniques.
Hypnosis is the state you enter into every time you watch a favorite television show, see a film you like, or sit down at the computer intending to only be there for 10 minutes… and suddenly its two hours later. Hypnosis also happens when humans fall in love, literally entranced.
What Hypnosis Is Not
• Hypnosis is not mind control. Svengali is fiction! As is that Bugs Bunny cartoon where he walked like a zombie, claiming to be hypnotized. Fiction!
• Hypnosis is not a royal proclamation. We don’t just say to the tranced client, you are a nonsmoker, and emerge her. It can take anywhere from one session to a dozen to get the changes the client wants.
• Hypnosis is not sleep. We use relaxation, not sleep, to enter hypnosis. You do not wake up from hypnosis, you emerge. And you already know exactly what emerging from hypnosis feels like! Remember the last time you went to the movies, loved the film, and at the end when the credits rolled, you suddenly came to? You just emerged from hypnosis. That’s exactly what it feels like, because that’s exactly what happened.
• Hypnosis is not being unconscious. You can hear everything that goes on around you during trance; you’re just not interested in it. You already know what this aspect of hypnosis feels like, too. Ever been in the middle of your favorite television show when someone calls your name? Oh, you hear them calling, alright, you’re just not interested. Then it takes a few seconds of emerging from the hypnotic effects of television to bring back your Conscious mind to full alert.
• Hypnosis is not relaxation. That’s just an optimal starting point.
• Hypnosis is not being drugged. Although a trance state is what drug and alcohol addicts strive for, hypnosis is not addictive. However, one can easily mimic a drugged state in hypnosis, provided you have previously felt the effects of that drug. Your body remembers. This is useful for pain control.
• Hypnosis is not involuntary. Just as no one can make you enjoy a movie that fails to entrance you, no one can make you remain in hypnosis. The state is fully voluntary. You cannot enter it without your consent for more than a few seconds, and more importantly, cannot remain in hypnosis without your full consent. If you become even the slightest bit uncomfortable, you will automatically emerge. Anyone can emerge from hypnosis instantly by making that their intention
Is Hypnosis for You?
Hypnosis is for everyone wanting to be more confident and happy. This is something that can used in everyone’s life so they can see such great improvements.
Whether it’s about confidence or starting a new routine or getting rid of a bad habit. Hypnosis can help you enhance and help you visualize your way to success.
Just by letting go of stress and looking for positive results can lead you to a happier life.
When you need that extra boost of confidence just allow your mind to let go of the fears and doubts and look for the end results. Remember when you believe in yourself and your mind can visualize what you are asking then you can make it happen.
Be in the moment and let go by taking control.