Football fans will love these Joe Burrow quotes from and about the superstar NFL quarterback.
Joseph Lee Burrow was born in Ames, Iowa, in 1996 to parents Robin and Jim Burrow.
His father, Jim, is a former football player and coach, his uncle played football at Ole Miss, and his two older brothers played football at the University of Nebraska, so Joe comes from a football family.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
Joe Burrow is currently a Pro Bowl quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals.
He led the team to five playoff wins in his three professional seasons, the same as the franchise total before drafting Burrow.
Burrow was the 1st pick in the first round of the 2020 NFL draft and, after an injury-shortened first season, has led the Bengals to the playoffs the next two seasons.
He is currently considered one of the top three quarterbacks in the NFL and has a long professional career in front of him.
Read these Joe Burrow quotes to learn more about the NFL quarterback.
Joe Burrow Quotes to Inspire You
Here are some inspirational Joe Burrow quotes to encourage and challenge you.
1. “We control what we can.” — Joe Burrow
2. “People respect hard work. — Joe Burrow
3. “It’s nice to come out with a win.” — Joe Burrow
4. “I’ve got so many weapons on the outside.” — Joe Burrow
5. “You took a chance on me. I’m forever grateful for you.” — Joe Burrow
6. “I’m fairly good at connecting with a lot of different people.” — Joe Burrow
7. “It doesn’t mean anything if I go out there and stink it up this season.” — Joe Burrow
8. “That’s all I try to do is give 110% every time I’m out there on the field.” — Joe Burrow
9. “I’m up for all those kids in Athens County that go home to not a lot of food on the table, hungry after school.” — Joe Burrow
10. “I think people really underestimate the power of just wanting to do it, and hard work, and competitive spirit, and preparation.” — Joe Burrow
Joe Burrow Quotes About Football
As a talented player of the game, Burrow has much to say about the popular sport.
11. “Go win it.” — Joe Burrow
12. “The window’s my whole career.” — Joe Burrow
13. “I don’t anticipate that I’ll be playing in a preseason game.” — Joe Burrow
14. “I knew the work we put in and the type of players we had.” — Joe Burrow
15. “All my teammates have welcomed me in the Bayou as brothers.” — Joe Burrow
16. “With any rookie quarterback, the more help you can get, the better.” — Joe Burrow
17. “I’ll play for whoever wants to have me. It’s an honor to be in the discussion for anything.” — Joe Burrow
Best Joe Burrow Quotes
Enjoy these quotes from the famous quarterback.
18. “I’m an Ohio guy.” — Joe Burrow
19. “I know I’m a pretty good quarterback.” — Joe Burrow
20. “I’ve learned to love crawfish and gumbo.” — Joe Burrow
21. “If you got a good steak, you don’t need A1 sauce.” — Joe Burrow
22. “Everyone’s called me sneaky fast for about 15 years.” — Joe Burrow
23. “I was scared of everything growing up. I still don’t like scary movies.” — Joe Burrow
24. “Considering retirement after I was informed the football will be slipping out of my tiny hands.” — Joe Burrow
25. “I couldn’t watch ‘Harry Potter,’ ‘Lord of the Rings,’ ‘House’… I was like strictly a ‘SpongeBob,’ Disney Channel, Nickelodeon kinda guy.” — Joe Burrow
Joe Burrow’s College Career
Burrow’s college career did not start in storybook fashion.
He redshirted for a year and then spent the next two years as a backup at the Ohio State University.
However, he transferred to Louisiana State University for his final two years of eligibility, and in his Senior year, he led the team to win the National Championship.
He played what is considered the greatest season ever for a college quarterback.
If you liked these Joe Burrow quotes, check out our Russell Wilson quotes, too.
Please share these Joe Burrow quotes with your friends and family and post any comments about Burrow in the comment section below.