Our latest collection of the best inspirational quotes from world leaders!
The world has had many amazing leaders with many more to come. It’s a blessing when a person of power is able to inspire so many people with their ideas, words, and actions. Here is a list of the 10 Best Inspirational Quotes from World Leaders! Enjoy!
Quotes from World Leaders About Peace, Humanity and The Future
1. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ― Mother Teresa
2. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
3. “The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word ‘crisis.’ One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger–but recognize the opportunity.” ― John F. Kennedy
4. “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it–always.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
5. “I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.” ― Nelson Mandela
6. “Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s a day you’ve had everything to do and you’ve done it.” ― Margaret Thatcher
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Margaret Thatcher quotes about strong will and leadership.
7. “If you’re feeling helpless, help someone. ” ― Aung San Suu Kyi
8. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill
9. “Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.” ― 14th Dalai Lama
10. “There can be hope only for a society which acts as one big family, not as many separate ones.” – Anwar Sadat
Powerful Quotes from World Leaders
11. “Lead from the back — and let others believe they are in front.” – Nelson Mandela
12. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
13. “You can’t let your failures define you. You have to let your failures teach you.” – Barack Obama
14. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
15. “Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.” – Mahatma Gandhi
16. “It is not enough that we do our best; sometimes we must do what is required.” – Winston S. Churchill
17. “The price of greatness is responsibility.” – Winston S. Churchill
18. “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” – Dalai Lama XIV
19. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” – John F. Kennedy
20. “The supreme reality of our time is the vulnerability of our planet.” – John F. Kennedy
March 15, 2021 12:00 AM EST