Jupiter’s Legacy Quotes from the First Generation Superheroes
August 11, 2022 5:00 AM EST
These Jupiter’s Legacy quotes will get you excited for more comic superhero stories.
Jupiter’s Legacy is an American superhero drama series currently streaming on Netflix.
It is based on a comic book series by Mark Millar and Frank Quitely.
The show follows the story of Sheldon Sampson as he travels to a mysterious island in the Atlantic.
This is where he and five other companions received unworldly superpowers.
Sheldon decided to create guiding ideals to help them uphold their newfound powers for the greater good.
Together with his friends, they built the Union of Justice and helped the US rebuild as a nation and survive the war.
Don’t forget to also check out these Legends of Tomorrow quotes from the superhero TV series.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Jupiter’s Legacy quotes from Sheldon
1. “What’s the use in doing good if nobody perceives it that way?” — Sheldon
2. “We don’t kill. We don’t lead. We inspire.” — Sheldon
You will also enjoy our article on how people treat you quotes.
3. “There is a terrible gift to loss. Which leaves nothing left to lose, which means you have everything to gain.” — Sheldon
You will also enjoy our article on Indigenous People’s Quotes.
4. “The world never used to be so intentionally cruel. It used to be that if you gave your kids everything they needed, they’d be okay.” — Sheldon
5. “The world is filled with kids with potential who didn’t make it.” — Sheldon
6. “Service, compassion, mercy, those are the words we live by. That is our Code, and it’s the most important thing in the world.” — Sheldon
7. “I’m doing everything I can to keep this family from falling apart!” — Sheldon
8. “Look, you have to care. You have to care about people. You have to care about everything.” — Sheldon
9. “Look, it’s easier to hurt people, to get angry, to even kill people.” — Sheldon
10. “The bad guys are people too. So what do we do? We stop them, and we lock them up. But we do not let our anger get the best of us.” — Sheldon
11. “Well if he plans on taking this over someday, he’s got to do more than learn. He’s gotta become.” — Sheldon
12. “Come on, it’s Sunday dinner, it’s not the Last Supper. Let’s lower our expectations.” — Sheldon
13. “Those gifts are meant for people who are less fortunate than you.” — Sheldon
Jupiter’s Legacy quotes from Chloe
14. “Brandon wants to be him. You wanna be her. But you can’t. You’re just you. No matter what you do… You’re just you.” — Chloe
15. “You do the right thing, somebody dies. You do the wrong thing, somebody dies.” — Chloe
16. “Everyone’s more fortunate than me because they don’t have you as their dad.” — Chloe
17. “Are you seriously sticking up for him? Oh, of course you are, you are his perfect little shadow.” — Chloe
18. “Dad knows that he should have been there for us when we were younger but won’t admit it , because it’s not the ideal.” — Chloe
19. “No one can live up to the great Utopian, Brandon. Not even dad.” — Chloe
20. “I am sorry that you think you have to carry a hundred and twenty years of his bullshit so daddy will love again. You don’t.” — Chloe
21. “The son of the world’s greatest supervillain and the daughter of the greatest hero. How did we ever think that shit was going to work?” — Chloe
Jupiter’s Legacy quotes from Grace
22. “Fear is a part of everything, but so is getting through it.” — Grace
23. “We’ve been married for 60 years. You don’t get to have secrets.” — Grace
24. “Your heart is in the right place. It’s just not her place, you know? At least not right now.” — Grace
25. “OKay, relax, Yoda. You’re not going anywhere. He’s got time.” — Grace
Which of these Jupiter’s Legacy quotes is your favorite?
By serving the US and its people, the Union of Justice became an inspiration and legend for many people around the world, particularly the Americans.
However, as time passed, the world changed and their descendants could not cope with their ideals and were trapped with the ideas of fame and fortune.
The author of this series is also famously known for writing the events of Avengers Civil War and Old Man Logan.
His direct involvement in the production of this series will ensure that the TV series will remain faithful to the source material.
If you are a fan of superhero stories and you enjoyed these Jupiter’s Legacy quotes and sayings, you’ll enjoy reading these again and again.