These Kill Bill quotes will bring you back to some epic scenes from the films!
If you are a Quentin Tarantino, martial arts film, or Uma Thurman fan, you have probably watched Kill Bill Volume 1 and 2. Did you know that they actually filmed both volumes at the same time, as the movie was planned as a single feature? However, with a run time of over four hours, producers split them, hence volumes 1 and 2!
Now, you might also wonder if there is going to be a Kill Bill Volume 3? Tarantino has said that the third installment would follow Nikki, Vernita Green’s daughter, and her quest for revenge against The Bride. It has been nearly two decades though, with Kill Bill Volume 1 coming out in 2003, and Volume 2 premiering in 2004, and there are no official plans to go ahead with the project.
That doesn’t mean it will never happen though, and Vivica A. Fox even has an actress in mind to portray Nikki… Zendaya! In the meantime, you can always re-watch the first two volumes and read through these Kill Bill quotes. If you haven’t seen it yet, you will want to by the time you get to the end of these!
Don’t forget to also check out these Quentin Tarantino quotes on film-making, writing and more.
Famous Kill Bill quotes from The Bride
1. “You can relax for now. I’m not going to murder you in front of your child, okay?” — The Bride
2. “It’s mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack. Not rationality.” — The Bride
3. “No, to get even, even-Steven… I would have to kill you… go up to Nikki’s room, kill her… then wait for your husband, the good Dr. Bell, to come home and kill him. That would be even, Vernita. That’d be about square.” — The Bride
4. “It was not my intention to do this in front of you. For that, I’m sorry. But you can take my word for it. Your mother had it comin’. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, I’ll be waiting.” — The Bride
5. “As I said before, I’ve allowed you to keep your wicked life for two reasons. And the second reason is so you can tell him in person everything that happened here tonight. I want him to witness the extent of my mercy by witnessing your deformed body. I want you to tell him all the information you just told me. I want him to know what I know. I want him to know I want him to know. And I want them all to know they’ll all soon be as dead as O-Ren.” — The Bride
6. “This is what you get for fucking around with Yakuzas!” — The Bride
7. “Wiggle your big toe.” — The Bride
8. “As I lay in the back of Buck’s truck, trying to will my limbs out of entropy, I could see the faces of the cunts that did this to me and the dicks responsible. Members all of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad.” — The Bride
9. “It all depends. When do you want to die? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow?” — The Bride
10. “But I am gonna ask you questions. And every time you don’t give me answers, I’m gonna cut something off. And I promise you, they will be things you will miss. Give me your other arm!” — The Bride
11. “Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you’ve lost. They belong to me now.” — The Bride
12. “Go-Go, I know you feel you must protect your mistress. But I beg you, walk away.” — The Bride
13. “Hard part’s over. Now let’s get these other piggies wiggling.” — The Bride
14. “Our reputations precede us.” — The Bride
Kill Bill quotes from David Carradine as Bill
15. “Do you find me sadistic? You know, I bet I could fry an egg on your head right now, if I wanted to. You know, Kiddo, I’d like to believe that you’re aware enough even now to know that there’s nothing sadistic in my actions. Well, maybe towards those other… jokers, but not you. No Kiddo, at this moment, this is me at my most… masochistic.” — Bill
16. “If you had to guess where she was headed next, what would be your best guess?” — Bill
17. “I’m the man.” — Bill
18. “Because, when it comes to the subject of me, I believe you are truly and utterly incapable of telling the truth, especially to me, and least of all, to yourself. And, when it comes to the subject of me, I am truly and utterly incapable of believing anything you say.” — Bill
19. “My greatest invention. Or at least, my favorite one…. Don’t touch it, or I’ll stick another one right in your cheek.” — Bill
20. “More like a sadistic one. Just seeing those steps again makes me ache. You’re gonna have plenty of fun carrying buckets of water up and down that fucker.” — Bill
21. “Now remember, no backtalk, no sarcasm. At least not for the first year. You’re going to have to let him warm up for you. He hates Caucasians, despises Americans, and has nothing but contempt for women, so in your case, that may take a little while. Adios.” — Bill
22. “She is coming, and she is coming to kill you. And unless you accept my assistance, I have no doubt she will succeed.” — Bill
23. “Quite simply, the deadliest blow in all of martial arts. He hits you with his fingertips at five different pressure points on your body. And then he lets you walk away. But after you’ve taken five steps, your heart explodes inside your body, and you fall to the floor, dead.” — Bill
24. “Your side always was a bit lonely. But I wouldn’t sit anywhere else.” — Bill
25. “Y’all beat the hell out of that woman, but you didn’t kill her. And I put a bullet in her head, but her heart just kept on beatin’. Now, you saw that yourself with your own beautiful blue eye, did you not? We’ve done a lot of things to this lady. And if she ever wakes up, we’ll do a whole lot more. But one thing we won’t do is sneak into her room in the night like a filthy rat and kill her in her sleep. And the reason we won’t do that thing is because… that thing would lower us. Don’t you agree, Miss Driver?” — Bill
Kill Bill 2 quotes and lines from Pai Mei
26. “Since your arm now belongs to me, I want it strong. Can you do that?” — Pai Mei
27. “It’s the wood that should fear your hand, not the other way around. No wonder you can’t do it, you acquiesce to defeat before you even begin.” — Pai Mei
28. “If you want to eat like a dog, you can live and sleep outside like a dog. If you want to live and sleep like a human, pick up those sticks!” — Pai Mei
29. “Your Mandarin is lousy. It causes my ears great discomfort. You bray like an ass! You are not to speak unless spoken to! It is too much to hope but… do you speak Cantonese?” — Pai Mei
30. “Are you aware I kill at will?” — Pai Mei
31. “So, my pathetic friend… is there anything that you can do well?” — Pai Mei
32. “The exquisite art of the samurai sword? Don’t make me laugh! Your so-called exquisite art is only fit for Japanese fatheads!” — Pai Mei
33. “From here you can get an excellent view of my foot.” — Pai Mei
34. “Your so-called kung-fu… is really… quite pathetic.” — Pai Mei
35. “Your swordsmanship is amateur at best.” — Pai Mei
Kill Bill quotes from O-Ren Ishii and Gogo Yubari
36. “Ferraris… Italian trash.” — Gogo
37. “Don’t laugh. Do you want to screw me, yes or no?” — Gogo
38. “Bingo. And you’re Black Mamba.” — Gogo
39. “You can beg better than that!” — Gogo
40. “Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with Samurai swords.” — O-Ren Ishii
41. “You may not be able to fight like a Samurai, but at least you can die like a Samurai.” — O-Ren Ishii
42. “So you all will know the seriousness of my warning, I shall say this in English. As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you’re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I’ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is… I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now’s the fucking time!” — O-Ren Ishii
43. “That really was a Hattori Hanzo sword.” — O-Ren Ishii
44. “You didn’t think it was gonna be that easy, did you?” — O-Ren Ishii
45. “Swords, however, never get tired. I hope you saved your energy. If you haven’t… You may not last five minutes. But as last looks go, you could do worse.” — O-Ren Ishii
Kill Bill quotes about revenge
46. “When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other, that not only does God exist, you’re doing His will.” — The Bride
47. “When it comes to you, and us, I have a few unanswered questions. So, before this tale of bloody revenge reaches its climax, I’m going to ask you some questions, and I want you to tell me the truth.” — Bill
48. “Revenge is a dish best served cold” — Old Klingon Proverb (First Title Card)
49. “Revenge is never a straight line. It’s a forest, And like a forest, it’s easy to lose your way… To get lost… To forget where you came in.” — Hattori Hanzo
50. “That woman deserves her revenge and we deserve to die.” — Budd
Kill Bill quotes from both movies
51. “You and I have unfinished business.” –The Bride
52. “I didn’t say sell me. I said give me.” –The Bride
53. “Funny, you like samurai swords…I like baseball.” –Hattori Hanzo
54. “I might never have liked you. Point of fact, I despise you. But that doesn’t suggest I don’t respect you. Dying in our sleep is a luxury our kind is rarely afforded. My gift to you.” –Elle Driver
55. Vernita Green: So I suppose it’s a little late for an apology, huh?
The Bride: You suppose correctly.
56. “This is for breaking my brother’s heart.” –Budd
57. “I was very sad. And that was when I learned, some things, once you do, they can never be undone.” –Bill
58. “For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior’s only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion.” –Hattori Hanzo
59. “You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai.” –O-Ren Ishii
60. O-Ren: For ridiculing you earlier, I apologize.
The Bride: Accepted.
What did you learn from these Kill Bill quotes?
Kill Bill is the quintessential Quentin Tarantino film, which is precisely why this movie is so good. Tarantino is known for doing several signature things in his films and Kill Bill has them all: the long sequences of dialogue, the extensive amount of detail his characters observe things with, unusual crimes, and his portrayal of violence. Kill Bill Volume 1 was Tarantino’s highest-grossing movie (coming in at more than $180 million), until Inglorious Basterds in 2009.
Kill Bill Volume 2 also received great reviews and did well at the box office. The films follow the story of a squad of assassins and a woman’s quest for revenge. There are many twists and turns throughout the film, that I won’t spoil in case you want to watch it and haven’t already. I will tell you to hold onto your swords though, cause it is a wild ride!
Share your favorite Kill Bill quotes and lines with us in the comment section below!
March 17, 2022 7:00 AM EST