These Kill Bill quotes will bring you back to some epic scenes from the films!
If you are a Quentin Tarantino, martial arts film, or Uma Thurman fan, you have probably watched Kill Bill Volume 1 and 2.
Did you know that they actually filmed both volumes at the same time, as the movie was planned as a single feature?
However, with a run time of over four hours, producers split them, hence volumes 1 and 2!
Now, you might also wonder if there is going to be a Kill Bill Volume 3?
Tarantino has said that the third installment would follow Nikki, Vernita Green’s daughter, and her quest for revenge against The Bride.
It has been nearly two decades though, with Kill Bill Volume 1 coming out in 2003, and Volume 2 premiering in 2004, and there are no official plans to go ahead with the project.
That doesn’t mean it will never happen though, and Vivica A.
Fox even has an actress in mind to portray Nikki… Zendaya!
In the meantime, you can always re-watch the first two volumes and read through these Kill Bill quotes.
If you haven’t seen it yet, you will want to by the time you get to the end of these!
Don’t forget to also check out these Quentin Tarantino quotes on film-making, writing and more.
Kill Bill quotes from both movies
1. “You and I have unfinished business.” –The Bride
2. “I didn’t say sell me. I said give me.” –The Bride
3. “Funny, you like samurai swords…I like baseball.” – Hattori Hanzo
4. “It’s mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack. Not rationality.” — The Bride
5. “This is for breaking my brother’s heart.” –Budd
6. “Your side always was a bit lonely. But I wouldn’t sit anywhere else.” — Bill
7. “You may not be able to fight like a Samurai, but at least you can die like a Samurai.” — O-Ren Ishii
8. “If you had to guess where she was headed next, what would be your best guess?” — Bill
9. “Our reputations precede us.” — The Bride
10. “Since your arm now belongs to me, I want it strong. Can you do that?” — Pai Mei
11. “For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior’s only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion.” –Hattori Hanzo
Famous Kill Bill quotes from The Bride
12. “You can relax for now. I’m not going to murder you in front of your child, okay?” — The Bride
13. “No, to get even, even-Steven… I would have to kill you… go up to Nikki’s room, kill her… then wait for your husband, the good Dr. Bell, to come home and kill him. That would be even, Vernita. That’d be about square.” — The Bride
14. “It was not my intention to do this in front of you. For that, I’m sorry. But you can take my word for it. Your mother had it comin’. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, I’ll be waiting.” — The Bride
15. “As I said before, I’ve allowed you to keep your wicked life for two reasons. And the second reason is so you can tell him in person everything that happened here tonight. I want him to witness the extent of my mercy by witnessing your deformed body. I want you to tell him all the information you just told me. I want him to know what I know. I want him to know I want him to know. And I want them all to know they’ll all soon be as dead as O-Ren.” — The Bride
16. “This is what you get for fucking around with Yakuzas!” — The Bride
17. “Wiggle your big toe.” — The Bride
18. “As I lay in the back of Buck’s truck, trying to will my limbs out of entropy, I could see the faces of the cunts that did this to me and the dicks responsible. Members all of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad.” — The Bride
19. “It all depends. When do you want to die? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow?” — The Bride
20. “But I am gonna ask you questions. And every time you don’t give me answers, I’m gonna cut something off. And I promise you, they will be things you will miss. Give me your other arm!” — The Bride
21. “Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you’ve lost. They belong to me now.” — The Bride
22. “Go-Go, I know you feel you must protect your mistress. But I beg you, walk away.” — The Bride
23. “Hard part’s over. Now let’s get these other piggies wiggling.” — The Bride
Kill Bill quotes from David Carradine as Bill
24. “Do you find me sadistic? You know, I bet I could fry an egg on your head right now, if I wanted to. You know, Kiddo, I’d like to believe that you’re aware enough even now to know that there’s nothing sadistic in my actions. Well, maybe towards those other… jokers, but not you. No Kiddo, at this moment, this is me at my most… masochistic.” — Bill
25. “I’m the man.” — Bill
What did you learn from these Kill Bill quotes?
Kill Bill is the quintessential Quentin Tarantino film, which is precisely why this movie is so good.
Tarantino is known for doing several signature things in his films and Kill Bill has them all: the long sequences of dialogue, the extensive amount of detail his characters observe things with, unusual crimes, and his portrayal of violence.
Kill Bill Volume 1 was Tarantino’s highest-grossing movie (coming in at more than $180 million), until Inglorious Basterds in 2009.
Kill Bill Volume 2 also received great reviews and did well at the box office.
The films follow the story of a squad of assassins and a woman’s quest for revenge.
There are many twists and turns throughout the film, that I won’t spoil in case you want to watch it and haven’t already.
I will tell you to hold onto your swords though, cause it is a wild ride!
Share your favorite Kill Bill quotes and lines with us in the comment section below!
August 11, 2022 5:00 AM EST