If you are looking for the best birth quotes, you have landed at the right spot.
Birth is generating new things from previous ones, whether they are living or non-living things.
Birth quotes can be meaningful and significant in recognizing new things and creations.
Birth quotes are a great source of enhancing creativity in an individual and making new inventions.
Birth quotes emphasize several things, such as:
- Celebrating the birth of an individual
- Recognizing mother’s contribution to the birth
- Giving birth to new ideas
- Different birth stories
- Techniques of birth control
Before moving into the birth quotes section, let’s first discuss the steps of giving birth to new ideas.
Giving Birth to New Ideas
Giving birth to new ideas is the milestone for successful journeys.
Below are some steps for giving birth to new ideas.
The primary step of giving birth to a new idea is gathering information and conducting good research.
The time spent on research will pay back in the form of a great idea.
Information gathered helps you to know about trends and situations so that you can think more to the point.
After information gathering, the next phase is to work and accurately use the information you have collected correctly.
Sketch the ideas in your mind and also keep the results that you want in your mind.
Also, write down everything that comes to your mind related to your goal and purpose.
Once you have used your mind for a while, it’s better to rest for some time.
Let your thinking percolate in your subconscious and busy yourself with other work.
See that some idea related to your work comes at the subconscious level.
Now get back to your work and brainstorm on the ideas generated.
Different ideas will come and go, so filter them and pick those which are best suited to you.
Refinement of Idea
After the generation of your idea, it should be refined and shaped in its best form.
The idea should be best structured, giving you the right long-term benefit.
Top 10 Birth Quotes
Following are top birth quotes from famous personalities and influencers.
1. “Labor gives birth to ideas.” — Jim Rohn
2. “Shadow owes its birth to light.” — John Gay
3. “A man is great by deeds, not by birth.” — Chanakya
4. “Death, like birth, is a secret of Nature.” — Marcus Aurelius
5. “Impressionism; it is the birth of Light in painting.” — Robert Delaunay
6. “There is no birth of consciousness without pain.” — Carl Jung
7. “Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy.” — Steve Bannon
8. “The death of what’s dead is the birth of what’s living.” — Arlo Guthrie
9. “We should weep for men at their birth, not at their death.” — Montesquieu
10. “God is the most ancient of all things, for he had no birth.” — Thales
Social Birth Quotes
Below stated birth quotes show social connections and talk about different social issues.
11. “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” — Albert Einstein
12. “We are all human beings, and our nationality is simply an accident of birth.” — Venkatraman Ramakrishnan
13. “Adolescence is a new birth, for the higher and more completely human traits are now born.” — G. Stanley Hall
14. “Leaving home in a sense involves a kind of second birth in which we give birth to ourselves.” — Robert Neelly Bellah
15. “You don’t have to give birth to someone to have a family. We’re all family – an extended family.” — Sandra Bullock
16. “If religion has given birth to all that is essential in society, it is because the idea of society is the soul of religion.” — Emile Durkheim
17. “Customs form us all, our thoughts, our morals, our most fixed beliefs; are consequences of our place of birth.” — Aaron Hill
18. “One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them.” — Virginia Woolf
19. “There are only three events in a man’s life; birth, life, and death; he is not conscious of being born, he dies in pain, and he forgets to live.” — Jean de la Bruyere
20. “The fate of nations is intimately bound up with their powers of reproduction. All nations and all empires first felt decadence gnawing at them when their birth rate fell off.” — Benito Mussolini
Informational Birth Quotes
Following birth quotes present meaningful information for the readers.
21. “There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.” — George Santayana
22. “A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.” — Stendhal
23. “Bureaucracy gives birth to itself and then expects maternity benefits.” — Dale Dauten
24. “The main facts in human life are five: birth, food, sleep, love, and death.” — E. M. Forster
25. “The rise or fall of Shanghai means the birth or death of the whole nation.” — Chiang Kai-shek
26. “A library is the delivery room for the birth of ideas, a place where history comes to life.” — Norman Cousins
27. “TV gives everyone an image, but radio gives birth to a million images in a million brains.” — Peggy Noonan
28. “No one is an environmentalist by birth. It is only your path, your life, your travels that awaken you.” — Yann Arthus-Bertrand
29. “Man’s main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is. The most important product of his effort is his own personality.” — Erich Fromm
30. “The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. attitude is the criterion for success.” — Denis Waitley
Humorous Birth Quotes
The below quotes are a good source of making you smile and laugh.
31. “Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.” — Erma Bombeck
32. “I had seen birth and death but had thought they were different.” — T. S. Eliot
33. “I am not the born; how can there be either birth or death for me?” — Guru Nanak
34. “Giving birth is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head.” — Carol Burnett
35. “Most people’s historical perspective begins with the day of their birth.” — Rush Limbaugh
36. “One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
37. “My daddy didn’t even sign my birth certificate. So I ain’t never had his last name.” — Future
38. “I was blessed with a birth and a death, and I guess I just want some say in between.” — Ani DiFranco
39. “While I have no desire to see Mr. Obama’s birth certificate, I do want to see his college transcripts.” — Andrew Breitbart
40. “Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped.” — Sam Levenson
Birth Quotes related to Birth Mothers
The quotes below present the mother’s connection to birth and give tribute to her.
41. “Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.” — Maxim Gorky
42. “I used to think it a pity that her mother rather than she had not thought of birth control.” — Muriel Spark
43. “I’m not saying my mother didn’t like me, but she kept looking for loopholes in my birth certificate.” — Les Dawson
44. “I wish the world was run by women. Women who have given birth and know the value of their creation.” — Simin Daneshvar
45. “My mother giving birth to me was just like Lady Sybil giving birth, except that there wasn’t such a tragic ending.” — Jack Whitehall
46. “My mother always tells this story: The day she gave birth to me, she looked down and said, ‘Oh, yay. I got a gay one.’” — Scott Evans
47. “When I stopped seeing my mother through the eyes of a child, I saw the woman who helped me give birth to myself.” — Nancy Friday
48. “When the mother of the race is free, we shall have a better world, by the easy right of birth and by the calm, slow, friendly forces of evolution.” — Charlotte Perkins Gilman
49. “I grew up hearing stories about my grandmother – my mother’s mother – who used to go to villages in India in her little VW bug. My grandmother would take a bullhorn and make sure women in these villages knew how to access birth control.” — Kamala Harris
50. “My mother desperately wanted children. She had a child that was stillborn – something I learned when I was looking through her ‘effects’ after she had died. It was then that I discovered my original birth certificate, which indicated the previous birth.” — Stanley Hauerwas
Which Birth Quote Helped you in Giving Birth to a New Idea?
The above birth quotes are chosen after careful research for our readers.
We hope you will get maximum benefit in generating and giving birth to a new idea.
One should give maximum time to thinking so well-researched and thought ideas are born.
Please share with us which quote helped you develop a new idea through the comment below.