Legally Blonde Quotes from Your Favorite Fashionable Law Student
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST
These Legally Blonde quotes will get you excited for more awesome comedy films.
Legally Blonde is a comedy film that premiered in 2001 based on Amanda Brown’s novel.
It centered on the story of Elle Woods, a sassy sorority girl in a quest of winning her ex-boyfriend’s approval and eventually winning him back by getting a degree in Harvard Law School.
This is a story about the stereotype that blonde women encounter in modern-day America.
In Legally Blonde, Elle is set to overcome the judgment of Harvard law and discover her true self by shining her confidence and beauty.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of The Kissing Booth quotes from the romantic teen comedy.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Legally Blonde quotes from Elle
1. “I feel comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life.” — Elle
2. “I don’t need backups. I’m going to Harvard.” — Elle
3. “I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest for Lambda Kappa Pi. Trust me, I can handle anything.” — Elle
4. “Whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously disturbed.” — Elle
5. “I’m Elle Woods and this is Bruiser Woods and we’re both Gemini vegetarians.” — Elle
6. “Oh, I like your outfit, too, except when I dress up as a frigid b*tch, I try not to look so constipated.” — Elle
7. “Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don’t shoot their husbands, they just don’t.” — Elle
8. “When used appropriately, it has an 83 percent rate of return on a dinner invitation. It’s called the bend and snap.” — Elle
9. “You must always have faith in people. And, most importantly, you must always have faith in yourself.” — Elle
Legally Blonde quotes from Professor Callahan
10. “Do you think she just woke up one morning and said, ‘I think I’ll go to law school today.’” — Professor Callahan
11. “Screw sisterhood! This is a murder investigation! Not some scandal at the sorority house!” — Professor Callahan
12. “Dare to dream, Miss Woods.” — Professor Callahan
13. “Well done, Miss Kensington. It’s obvious you’ve done your homework. Now, let’s look at malum prohibitum a little more closely.” — Professor Callahan
14. “What are you so happy about? You’re on trial for murder.” — Professor Callahan
Legally Blonde quotes from Paulette
15. “So what’s a girl to do? He’s a guy who followed his pecker to greener pastures. I’m a middle-aged, high school dropout with stretch marks and a fat ass.” — Paulette
16. “So What does this Vivian got that you don’t got, three tits?” — Paulette
17. “No! Sometimes I say “okay” instead of “fine”.” — Paulette
18. “Could I have been anymore goddamn spaztic?” — Paulette
19. “I’m taking the dog, dumbass!” — Paulette
Legally Blonde quotes from Warner Huntington III
20. “Hey, well don’t you look like a walking felony.” — Warner Huntington III
21. “If I want to be a Senator, I need to marry a Jackie, not a Marilyn.” — Warner Huntington III
Legally Blonde quotes from Enrique Salvatore
22. “Don’t stomp your little last season Prada shoes at me, honey.” — Enrique Salvatore
23. “I was confused. I thought you said “friend”. Chuck is just a friend.” — Enrique Salvatore
Legally Blonde quotes from Vivian
24. “I know, I thought that was very… classy of you.” — Vivian
25. “You know when he first applied for Harvard, he got wait-listed. He got in because his father had to make a call.” — Vivian
Which of these Legally Blonde quotes is your favorite?
This film is based on the author’s personal experience being a white female in Stanford Law School while being passionate about her style and the way she carries herself in the intimidating environment of law school.
There she experiences various clashes with her peers because of her unorthodox way of doing things.
At the start, Elle’s only motivation is to make her ex-boyfriend love her again and accept her, but eventually, she finds a way to accept herself and not depend on validation from the people around her.
It is a film about breaking the stereotype and boundaries set by the public.
So the next time you doubt your capabilities, think about these Legally Blonde quotes and sayings and remember that you are the only one who knows your true worth.