There are plenty of life lessons in these Marve’s Iron Fist quotes.
Marvel’s Iron Fist is an American television series based on the Marvel Comics character, Iron Fist. It was created by Scott Buck for Netflix.
The story revolves around the character of Danny Rand, a martial arts expert with a mystical power known as the “Iron Fist.
After being presumed dead for 15 years following a tragic accident, he returns to New York City and must choose between his family’s legacy and his duties as the Iron Fist.
Through two seasons, Danny made his way into a harsh new world while battling to figure out who he is.
Similar to the real world, we sometimes struggle to find out who we really are and what we should stand for.
These Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes can help you express your inner power.
Don’t forget to also check out these Iron Man quotes from the marvel icon.
Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes from Harold Meachum
1. “A father’s first responsibility to their kids is to provide a beautiful lie for them to live in.” — Harold Meachum
2. “The first rule of war and business is to know your enemy.” — Harold Meachum
3. “You hire people when they’re young, single, looking for something to commit to, to build their lives around. Pay them twice what they’re worth. It builds loyalty.” — Harold Meachum
Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes from Claire Temple
4. “’Hey, Claire. How was your trip to China?’ ‘Oh, you know, we committed arson, and then got killed by an evil ninja cult. It was great. What’d you do this weekend?’” — Claire Temple
5. “Danny, some shit you just can’t punch.” — Claire Temple
Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes from Madame Gao
6. “I am treating you with respect by being who I truly am. Not everyone around you does the same.” — Madame Gao
7. “A shot in the dark rarely finds its target.” — Madame Gao
8. “Poison arrows can weaken the soul over time.” — Madame Gao
9. “Sometimes the strongest thing you can do is leave.” — Madame Gao
10. “Punishment is so juvenile. And quite boring, I might add.” — Madame Gao
11. “Punishment is so juvenile. And quite boring, I might add.” — Madame Gao
12. “ Poison arrows can weaken the soul over time.” — Madame Gao
Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes from Danny Rand
13. “I have a vision of total victory and nothing else. It’s the reason I’ve gotten this far. Defeat has no place in my mind.” — Danny Rand
14. “Never let the enemy choose the battlefield. Always work from a position of strength.” — Danny Rand
15. “I was a warrior. Only in the middle of a fight did I fully come alive. The harder someone hit me, the more everything came into focus.” — Danny Rand
16. “I’m Danny Rand, son of Wendell Rand. I’ve been away a long time.” — Danny Rand
17. “I’m not just an ordinary fighter, okay? I’m the Iron Fist.” — Danny Rand
18. “A man fights with his mouth when his fists are lacking.” — Danny Rand
19. “One never really knows one’s own true intentions.” — Danny Rand
20. “Money can make as many problems as it solves.” — Danny Rand
21. “Hopes and dreams are seeded into the sidewalk here, and sometimes they blossom.” — Danny Rand
22. “Might can be a powerful deterrent if used correctly.” — Danny Rand
23. “I was a warrior. Only in the middle of a fight did I fully come alive. The harder someone hit me, the more everything came into focus.” — Danny Rand
Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes from Ward Meachum
24. “Everyone wants the ability to prevent bad things from happening, but unfortunately, sometimes it’s just a matter of chance.” — Ward Meachum
25. “The only person Harold cares about is Harold.” — Ward Meachum
26. “You can’t just up and leave. You can’t run away from yourself.” — Ward Meachum
Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes from Colleen Wing
27. “The frog trapped in the well does not understand the sea.” — Colleen Wing
28. “That’s the hard part. Using a weapon to make peace.” — Colleen Wing
Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes from Joy Meachum
29. “Sometimes in life, all you can do is trust yourself.” — Joy Meachum
30. “No matter how much you love someone, no matter how much you wanna help, you can’t let them control you.” — Joy Meachum
31. “Maybe this is the way that destiny works. All that negative s*** piled up might very well be the thing that gives you an outside chance to do it right.” — Joy Meachum
32. “Faith is not a commodity that I trade in anymore.” — Joy Meachum
Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes from Jeryn “Jeri” Hogarth
33. “I can help you get your business back, but I cannot help you make friends.” — Jeryn “Jeri” Hogarth
34. “I can help you get your business back, but I cannot help you make friends.” — Jeri Hogarth
Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes from Colleen Wing
35. “Just because you can’t fight, doesn’t mean you can’t help.” — Colleen Wing
36. “History doesn’t decide what happens next. You do.” — Colleen Wing
37. “What matters is how you use your weapon.” — Colleen Wing
38. “Some problems get worse when you punch at them.” — Colleen Wing
39. “Having power doesn’t make you a hero.” — Colleen Wing
40. “Dirty money can sure look pretty.” — Colleen Wing
41. “Chance always looks like fate in the taillights.” — Colleen Wing
42. “Lost face leads to violence, violence leads to more violence.” — Colleen Wing
Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes from Mercedes ‘Misty’ Knight
43. “Nobody is born a hero. And it’s a difficult thing to become.” — Mercedes ‘Misty’ Knight
44. “There are a couple of ways this could go. There’s no time for a flesh wound, so I will put the bullet between your eyes.” — Mercedes ‘Misty’ Knight
45. “Sometimes, a little weird can go a long way.” — Mercedes ‘Misty’ Knight
46. “I have met a lot of good people who went bad. And I’ve known some bad people who went good. People change. Doesn’t mean that you misread them the first time.” — Mercedes ‘Misty’ Knight
47. “Drawing a line in the sand only works if you don’t cross it.” — Mercedes ‘Misty’ Knight
48. “Being in a relationship with someone is not the same as taking responsibility for them.” — Mercedes ‘Misty’ Knight
Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes from Danny Reed
49. “Nothing ends without a new beginning. Just as any start is, inevitably, a step towards an ending.” — Danny Reed
50. “Never let the enemy choose the battlefield. Always work from a position of strength.” — Danny Reed
Which of these Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes is your favorite?
This series is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and shares the continuity of the franchise’s films. It gained a handful of followers and led to the creation of The Defenders, a crossover miniseries.
Its focus is placed on exploring the American upper-class social group through the story, location, and custom. It also takes inspiration from Shaolin Kung Fu by naming each episode based on the sequences.
Despite focusing on the people with the highest social rank, some characters are still relatable. It shows us the different battles we encounter in life, such as running a business, finding your identity, identifying your strength, and knowing how to protect the people you care for.
Remember that it is okay to explore who you are and what you want to do in life. Let these Marvel’s Iron Fist quotes and sayings guide you in your way through life.
November 19, 2021 7:00 AM EST