Enjoy reading through these Men in Black quotes from the science fiction action comedy films.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Men in Black, stylized as MIB, is a series of American science fiction action comedy films directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, and based on the Malibu/Marvel comic book series The Men in Black by Lowell Cunningham.
The comic book series itself is based on a conspiracy theory.
These MIB, MIIB (Men in Black II) and MIB3 (Men in Black 3) quotes feature some of the funniest lines from Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, and the supporting cast.
Will Smith had a hit song in the 90s based on the film series, too!
The story features two agents of a secret FBI team that protects the world from Aliens.
The first film, Men in Black, was released in 1997.
Men in Black II, followed in 2002, and the third film, Men in Black 3, was released in 2012.
A fourth film, Men in Black: International, was released in 2019, however, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones were not in it (keep reading to find out why).
Amblin Entertainment and MacDonald/Parkes Productions produced all four films.
The films were distributed through Columbia Pictures.
Don’t forget to also check out these Slaughterhouse 5 quotes about the Sci-Fi anti-war novel.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our entire collection of motivational quotes here.
J & K Men in Black quotes from the first movie
1. “A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.” ― K, Men in Black
You will also enjoy our article on W.E.B Du Bois quotes.
2. “Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet.
Imagine what you’ll know tomorrow.” ― K, Men in Black
3. “See that? NYPD, means I will Knock Your Punkass Down!” ― J, Men in Black
4. “You know what the difference is between you and me? I make this look GOOD.” ― J, Men in Black
5. “You need to ease up out my face before something bad happen to you. Too late.” ― J, Men in Black
6. “Arquillian battle rules, kid: first we get an ultimatum, then a warning shot, then we have a galactic standard week to respond.” ― K, Men in Black
7. “So, big bad bug got a bit of a soft spot, huh?” ― J, Men in Black
8. “There’s only one way off this planet, baby, and that’s through me.” ― J, Men in Black
You will also enjoy our article on Jabba the Hutt quotes.
9. K: The roaches check-in.
J: They don’t check out.
10. “Boy, it just be rainin’ black people in New York!” ― J, Men in Black
11. “Oh, the red button there kid. Don’t ever, ever touch the red button.” ― K, Men in Black
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Galaxy Quest quotes from the parody film.
Other awesome Men In Black Quotes from the first movie
12. “You humans! When will you learn size doesn’t matter?
Just because something’s important, doesn’t mean it’s not very small.” ― Frank the Pug, Men in Black
13. “You idiots! You don’t get it―I’ve won! It’s over! You’re milksuckers!
You don’t matter! In fact, in just a few seconds you won’t even BE matter!” ― Edgar, Men in Black
14. “You don’t want to eat me. I’m a very important person on my planet.
Like a queen, a goddess even. There are those who worship me.
I’m not saying this to impress you, I’m just warning you it could start a war.” ― Dr. Weaver, Men in Black
15. “We’re not hosting an intergalactic kegger down here.” ― Zed, Men in Black
16. “You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.” ― Edgar, Men in Black
You will also enjoy our article on Tommy Boy quotes.
17. “You insesitive jerk! Do you have any idea how much that stings?” ― Jeebs, Men in Black
18. “I’ll put my hands on my head. Like this?” ― Edgar, Men in Black
19. “He looked all right to me.” ― Jeebs, Men in Black
20. “Hey! This is my truck!” ― Edgar, Men in Black
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Starship Troopers quotes from the 90s Sci-Fi action film.
J & K Men in Black quotes from the second movie
21. “When you get sad, it rains.” ― K, Men in Black II
22. “Look, I know you’re a little scared. And I’m gonna keep it real with you, I’m a little scared too.” ― J, Men in Black II
23. “We are who we are… even if we sometimes forget it.” ― K, Men in Black II
24. “Am I supposed to take advice on love from a dude that chases his own ass?” ― J, Men in Black II
25. “Yeah & you look like crap.” ― J, Men in Black II
Which of these Men In Black quotes is your favorite?
According to Laurie MacDonald, MIB producer, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones were not in the fourth film because “When we finished the third, we did all talk about the fact that we that we didn’t feel there was another film.”
They felt the film had been completed and there wasn’t enough for a fourth film.
She mentions how it took them years to start developing the fourth one because they weren’t sure whether they even would.
The fourth film starred Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson.
The movie didn’t do well at the box office and received generally negative reviews.
Critics claimed the action and plot were “lackluster” and “forgettable.”
Unfortunately despite the chemistry between Hemsworth and Thompson, it is often considered to be the worst of the series.
What was your favorite Men in Black movie?
Do you have any other Men In Black quotes and sayings to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.