Sky Quotes For Those Who Marvel The World Above
May 15, 2023 6:00 AM EST
These sky quotes encapsulate the grandeur and mystery of the celestial realm.
The heavens have inspired poets, artists, and dreamers throughout history.
The sky, an expansive canvas stretching above us, holds a captivating allure that has captivated hearts and minds for millennia.
You may also enjoy our article on:
From the poetic musings of Ralph Waldo Emerson to the awe-inspiring visions of astronauts like Neil Armstrong, these sky quotes become mirrors through which we contemplate our existence.
The boundless expanse above us reveals the wonders of the universe and the wonders within ourselves.
So, let your imagination soar as we unravel the enchanting wisdom woven within sky quotes!
Tell us your favorite sky quote in the comment section below.
According to a study by the University of California, looking at the sky can significantly reduce stress and increase feelings of relaxation.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, take a moment to look up and let the beauty of the sky calm your mind.
What are the benefits of reading these sky quotes?
You can find inspiration in so many places–big or small.
When seeking inspiration, many people often look to the sky.
The sky inspires us in many ways.
Besides holding ground for the heavens, the sky suggests:
- A connection with the atmosphere and the universe.
If you’re a dreamer, you can look to the sky as you search for a better place.
You’ll be inspired to march towards your goals and dreams of success while wide awake.
For the optimist, the sky reminds us that all things are possible.
It’s a promise for new undertakings and represents the blank slate given by life to crafting your life story.
The sky is still amazing even when the clouds are grey.
Even during bleak times, the sky provides a reason for optimism.
Whenever you need a touch of inspiration to reignite the fire in your soul, look up to the power of the sky.
In that respect, below is our collection of inspirational, fascinating, and uplifting sky quotes, sky sayings, and sky proverbs collected from various sources over the years.
And don’t forget one of the sky’s most breathtaking offerings, the sun!
Check out our beautiful sunset quotes for an additional fix. Enjoy!
Don’t also forget to read our collection of inspirational rainbow quotes that will help bring hope and positive energy to your day.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Read more related content on our inspirational quotes category page.
Uplifting Sky Quotes For Those Who Marvel The World Above
Research from the University of Toronto found that viewing nature, including the sky, can boost creativity and problem-solving skills.
If you’re struggling with a difficult task, try taking a break and gazing at the sky for inspiration.
1. “The sky is honestly the limit, so I’m excited to see what the future holds.” – Carmella
You will also enjoy our article on lonely quotes.
2. “The sky is an infinite movie to me. I never get tired of looking at what’s happening up there.” – K. D. Lang
You will also enjoy our article on galaxy quotes.
3. “I love to work out under a clear sky with lots of fresh air purifying my lungs.” – Nushrat Bharucha
You will also enjoy our article on blue quotes.
4. “Smell the sea and feel the sky, Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison
You will also enjoy our article on rumi quotes.
5. “There was always something new to be seen in the unchanging night sky.” – Fritz Leiber
You will also enjoy our article on light quotes.
6. “A sky as pure as water bathed the stars and brought them out.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
You will also enjoy our article on ambition quotes.
7. “Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets, need cloudy skies.” — Paulo Coelho
You will also enjoy our article on bird quotes.
8. “The sky is the limit. You never have the same experience twice.” – Frank McCourt
You will also enjoy our article on words of wisdom.
9. “The night sky is a miracle of infinitude.” – Terri Guillemets
You will also enjoy our article on eyes quotes.
10. “Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky.” – Arna Bontemps
You will also enjoy our article on Facebook quotes.
Sky quotes that will inspire you to look up and stay positive
A study from the University of Arizona revealed that stargazing can promote feelings of awe and elevate our sense of meaning and purpose in life.
Looking up at the stars can remind us of our place in the universe and inspire us to seek out greater truths.
11. “If the sky could dream, it would dream of dragons.” – Ilona Andrews
You will also enjoy our article on yellow quotes.
12. “Don’t let one cloud obliterate the whole sky.” – Anais Nin
You will also enjoy our article on shadow quotes.
13. “For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” – Vincent Van Gogh
You will also enjoy our article on farmer quotes.
14. “Even when the sky is filled with clouds, the Sun still shines above.” — Janet Donaghy
You will also enjoy our article on good night quotes.
15. “Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
You will also enjoy our article on drug quotes.
16. “We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.” – Konrad Adenauer
You will also enjoy our article on green quotes.
17. “Unclose your mind. You are not a prisoner. You are a bird in flight, searching the skies for dreams.” – Haruki Murakami
You will also enjoy our article on Fahrenheit 451 quotes.
18. “I always believe that the sky is the beginning of the limit.” — MC Hammer
You will also enjoy our article on obsession quotes.
19. “The sky is the part of creation in which nature has done for the sake of pleasing man.” – John Ruskin
You will also enjoy our article on world peace quotes.
20. “The sky is the source of light in nature – and governs everything.” – John Constable
Also, check out these heaven quotes that inspire kindness.
Sky quotes to help you see the endless opportunities around you
The World Health Organization estimates that more than 4 million people die prematurely each year from outdoor air pollution.
This underscores the importance of preserving and protecting the natural world, including the sky, as part of efforts to combat climate change and promote public health.
21. “I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.” – Gustave Flaubert
You will also enjoy our article on anchor quotes.
22. “A cloudless plain blue sky is like a flowerless garden.” – Terri Guillemets
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of garden quotes about the power of nature.
23. “Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth.” – Henry David Thoreau
You will also enjoy our article on serenity quotes.
24. “No sight is more provocative of awe than is the night sky.” – Llewelyn Powys
You will also enjoy our article on good afternoon quotes.
25. “Meet me where the sky touches the sea. Wait for me where the world begins.” – Jennifer Donnelly
You will also enjoy our article on full moon quotes.
26. “The sky is the ultimate art gallery just above us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
You will also enjoy our article on Fifty Shades of Grey quotes.
27. “We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.” – Anton Chekhov
You will also enjoy our article on sunshine quotes.
28. “Only from the heart can you touch the sky.” – Rumi
You will also enjoy our article on air quotes.
29. “In the sky an infinitude of hope, a canvas of glory—all possibilities mine.” – Terri Guillemets
You will also enjoy our article on orange quotes.
30. “The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sky quotes to help you reach your highest potential
According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the United States experiences an average of 100 lightning strikes every second.
This highlights the raw power and beauty of the natural world, and could inspire awe and wonder in those who take the time to observe the sky.
31. “The sky takes on shades of orange during Sunrise and Sunset. The color that gives you hope, that Sun will set, only to rise again.” — Ram Charan
32. “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
33. “In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.” – Gautama Buddha
34. “Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. It is all those little steps, that makes the journey complete.” — Chanda Kochhar
35. “And they were canopied by the blue sky, So cloudless, clear, and purely beautiful, That God alone was to be seen in Heaven.” – Lord Byron
36. “The sky and the strong wind have moved the spirit inside me till I am carried away trembling with joy.” – Uvavnuk
37. “The seasons do not push one another; neither do clouds race the wind across the sky. All things happen in their own good time.” – Dan Millman
38. “Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. It’s the time of day when the sky looks like it has been spray-painted by a graffiti artist.” – Mia Kirshner
39. “It is written on the arched sky; it looks out from every star. It is the poetry of Nature; it is that which uplifts the spirit within us.” – John Ruskin
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of short uplifting quotes that inspire positivity.
40. “If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields, has the power to move you, if the simple things of Nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.” — Eleonora Duse
Have you seen these wise rain quotes to lift your spirits?
Beautiful and inspirational quotes about the sky
According to a study published in the journal Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, people who spend time in nature, such as staring at the sky, report higher levels of happiness and overall well-being.
This could be attributed to the fact that being in nature can reduce stress and anxiety levels.
41. “Our aim may be as high as the endless sky, but we should have a resolve in our minds to walk ahead, hand-in-hand, for victory will be ours.” – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
42. “The sky, a perfect empty canvas, offers clouds nonetheless. They shift and drift and beg interpretation… such is the nature of art.” – Jeb Dickerson
43. “Look at your feet. You are standing in the sky. When we think of the sky, we tend to look up, but the sky actually begins at the earth.” – Diane Ackerman
44. “There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.” ― Victor Hugo
45. “The sky is not the limit, it’s just the view.” – Anonymous
46. “Imagine there’s no heaven, it’s easy if you try. No hell below us, above us only sky. Imagine all the people living for today…” – John Lennon
47. “You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.” ― Pema Chödrön (see more quotes from Pema Chödrön)
48. “The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of God shine through.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
49. “Day holds the sky with big blue arms Until the sun sends her off into evening With a grateful blaze of vibrant colors.” – Terri Guillemets
50. “I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.” – E. E. Cummings
Sky quotes to broaden your thoughts
A survey by the American Psychological Association found that people who regularly engage in outdoor activities are more likely to report being in good physical health than those who do not.
Engaging in outdoor activities can lead to increased physical activity and improved overall health.
51. “We have chased away the clouds, the sky is all ‘rose.'” – Francois Hollande
52. “Moment the sky embraces the earth is called a rainbow.”― Corina Abdulahm Negura
53. “Mind is the second sky on earth, full of mysteries!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
54. “Every cloud comes adrifting across the sky to tell us its story!”― Avijeet Das
55. “Don’t need a magic carpet to soar or wings to fly. I simply close my eyes and place my soul against the sky.”― Melody Lee
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of magic quotes about the power of the unseen.
56. “You can never have too much sky. You can fall asleep and wake up drunk on sky, and sky can keep you safe when you are sad.”― Cisneros Sandra
57. “O sky above me, you modest, glowing sky! O you, my happiness before sunrise! Day is coming: so let us part!”― Friedrich Nietzsche
58. “I would rather have sunshine and wind and sky adorn my head than a handsome bonnet.”― Julianne Donaldson
59. “Do you see how the sky holds the sun?
In a powerful but effortless way that shows off her beauty and strength?
That’s how a King holds his Queen.”― J.A. ANUM
60. “Life is the night sky, all the dots of stars are happiness.”― Richard L. Ratliff
Also read these airplane quotes and sayings about flying and travel.
Sky quotes to inspire and motivate you
A study by the University of Michigan found that being exposed to natural environments can improve cognitive function and memory retention.
Participants who took a nature walk performed better on memory and attention tests than those who took a walk in an urban environment.
61. “No matter how tough my life was, I was always looking up at the sky and wishing for good things.” – Mahira Khan
62. “To touch the sky, you just have to get that little bit closer.”― Anthony T. Hincks
63. “Our mind is a limitless sky and we can only be an albatross flying in the vast expanse to occasionally discover the joys of sublimity!”― Avijeet Das
64. “The sky was so thick with stars it was as if he could reach out and brush them with his hand.”― Justin Cronin
65. “Sky is proud of its bright stars; earth is proud of its bright minds!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
66. “The sky wraps us in a chilled blanket of milky stars.”― Charlotte Menke
67. “The morning sky is a thought of the stars.”― Will Advise
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of morning inspirational quotes to help you get your day started.
68. “We touch the sky, not to soar above the clouds, but to show respect to the earth beneath our feet.”― Anthony T. Hincks
69. “Let the blue of the sky and ocean take your blue away when you feel blue.”― Munia Khan
70. “The sky of the color of ashes in the east and embers in the west.”― Stephen King
Sky quotes to elevate your mind
Research conducted by the University of Exeter found that exposure to natural environments can improve mood and reduce stress levels.
Participants who spent time in nature reported feeling more relaxed and less anxious than those who did not.
71. “The sun always shines above the clouds.” – Paul F. Davis
72. “The sky was clear — remarkably clear — and the twinkling of all the stars seemed to be but throbs of one body, timed by a common pulse.” – Thomas Hardy
73. “Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
74. “It’s written in the sky.” – Anonymous
75. “In the presence of eternity, the mountains are as transient as the clouds.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
76. “That’s a misconception. The sky is everywhere, it begins at your feet.” – Jandy Nelson
77. “Once you have tasted the taste of sky you will forever look up.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
78. “Those playful fancies of the mighty sky.” – Albert Smith
79. “If the skies fall, one may hope to catch larks.” – Francois Rabelais
80. “To fly up to the sky and watch the earth is beautiful; to fly down to the earth and watch the sky is even more beautiful!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Earth Day quotes that inspire an eco-friendly lifestyle.
Beautiful sky quotes
81. “The sky, at sunset, looked like a carnivorous flower.”― Roberto Bolaño
82. “Even behind prison walls I can see the heavy clouds and the blue sky over the horizon.” – Nelson Mandela
83. “The future is in the skies.”― Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
84. “The sky is postcard dreamy now, the clouds less full of rain, the sun a little stronger every day.”― Kathleen Glasgow
85. “Darkly, deeply, beautifully blue – the sky.”― George Byron Gordon
86. “The fading blue of yesterday’s sky is reminding of the hopeless love I told the moon about you.”― Laura Chouette
87. “My experiences remind me that it’s those black clouds that make the blue skies even more beautiful.” – Kelly Clarkson
88. “Look, up at the sky. There is a light, a beauty up there, that no shadow can touch.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
89. “The blue of the sky is one of the most special colors in the world, because the color is deep but see-through both at the same time.”― Cynthia Kadohata
90. “The sky is full of tokens which speak to the intelligent.” – Hugh Miller
Sky quotes to elevate your perspective
91. “Only weak thinkers do not love the sky.”― Katherine Rundel
92. “And in the morning when the sunrise. Look in the water, see the blue sky. As if heaven has been laid there at our feet.” – Conor Oberst
93. “At night the sky is pure astronomy.”― Nicole Krauss
94. “Stars are empty places in the sky until you make them a home for your dreams.”― Laura Chouette
95. “Did you know, I’m still in love with this blue sky until forever and ever, eternally.” – Mika
96. “Stars in the sky will always glitter if we are not blinded by the erosion of our emotions, or hampered by our lack of interest and awareness.”― Erik Pevernagie
97. “The soft blue sky did never melt Into his heart; he never felt The witchery of the soft blue sky!” – William Wordsworth
98. “The sky is that beautiful old parchment in which the sun and the moon keep their diary.” – Alfred Kreymborg
99. “In the sky there are always answers and explanations for everything: every pain, every suffering, joy and confusion.” – Ishmael Beah
100. “I’m chasing my dreams straight to the top – into a sky that has no limits.” – Robert M. Hensel
Thought-provoking sky quotes
101. “Tonight the sky is the color of my heart, bleeding crimson for my love.”― Paige Aufhammer
102. “The night sky is a dignified black princess freckled with the stars. Get lost in her beauty to find it in your darkness.”– Curtis Tyrone Jones
103. “The sky is a canvas, so paint your own life.”― Jada Berglund
104. “Looking up into the night sky is looking into infinity — distance is incomprehensible and therefore meaningless.” – Douglas Adams
105. “Talent never guarantees the success, its the art of success which can leads you to the sky”― Dr. Zeeshan Ahmed
106. “It’s the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world.”– Tahereh Mafi
107. “Looking through the ruby glass one cannot see the true colour of the sky.”― Lara Biyuts
108. “When someone mentions the gracefulness of the night sky, climb up on the roof and dance and say, like this?”– Rumi
109. “What, then, is this blue sky, which certainly does exist, and which veils from us the stars during the day?” – Camille Flammarion
110. “Sometimes in my tent, late at night, I think I can hear the stars scraping against the sky.”– Rick Yancey
More sky quotes and sayings
111. “You are as beautiful as sky, as soft as moon, as shiny as stars and as angry as Sun.”― M.F. Moonzajer
112. “Those who first invented and then named the constellations were storytellers. What it changed was the way people read the night sky.” – John Berger
113. “If someone asked you what color the sky is, what would you say?”― Shey Stahl
114. “The night sky in the forest is a dilating blackness.” – Gwen Calvo
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of forest quotes about the beauty of the trees.
115. “A beautiful poem is like a beautiful sky and a beautiful sky is like a beautiful poem!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
116. “These are what flowers look like when they stare up in awe at the night sky.” – Anthony T. Hincks
117. “The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand.” – Frederic Lawrence Knowles
118. “I am a child of the Moon being raised by the Sun in a world walked by stars and a sky drawn with flowers.” – Zara Ventris
119. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
120. “The sky was a sparkling succession of black diamonds on black velvet made crystal clear by the blackout.”― Sara Sheridan
121. “Never, ever, let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do. Prove the cynics wrong. Pity them for they have no imagination. The sky’s the limit. Your sky. Your limit. Now. Let’s dance.”— Tom Hiddleston
122. “We gonna touch the sky.”— Kanye West
123. “Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth, ‘you owe me.’ Look what happens with a love like that! It lights up the whole sky.”— Hafez
124. “Let’s build us a happy, little cloud that floats around the sky.”— Bob Ross
125. “All my life, I have been in love with the sky. Even when everything was falling apart around me, the sky was always there for me.”— Yoko Ono
Sky quotes marveling at the clouds
126. “You must not blame me if I do talk to the clouds.” – Henry Thoreau
127. “The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn’t it be?–it is the same the angels breathe.” ― Mark Twain
128. “Before we had airplanes and astronauts, we really thought that there was an actual place beyond the clouds, somewhere over the rainbow. There was an actual place, and we could go above the clouds and find it there.” ― Barbara Walters
129. “Dark clouds become heaven’s flowers when kissed by light.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
130. “There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.” ― Gilbert K. Chesterton
131. “Dark clouds become heaven’s flowers when kissed by light.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
132. “When I do not walk in the clouds I walk as though I were lost.” ― Antonio Porchia
133. “Why do I love clouds? Because you can’t save a cloud like you can save a leaf or a flower or a rock – clouds are now.” ― Terri Guillemets
134. “When scattered clouds are resting on the bosoms of hills, it seems as if one might climb into the heavenly region, earth being so intermixed with sky, and gradually transformed into it.” ― Nathaniel Hawthorne
135. “Do you see yonder cloud that’s almost in shape of a camel? By th’ mass and ’tis, like a camel indeed. Methinks it is like a weasel. It is backed like a weasel. Or like a whale. Very like a whale.” ― William Shakespeare
We also have a collection of moon quotes to help you see the beauty of life.
Sky quotes to help you notice the beauty above us
136. “The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
137. “Once you have tasted the taste of sky, you will forever look up.” — Leonardo da Vinci
138. “Because gray clouds hang heavy with misery, blue skies seem bluer.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
139. “You will see the blue sky spreading endlessly above you and smiling down.” — Aya Kito
140. “Don’t forget that birds with broken wings walking on the ground were once flying high up in the sky.” — Mehmet Murat ildan
141. “The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.” — Haruki Murakami
142. “I like the sky. You can look at it forever and never get tired of it, and when you don’t want to look at it anymore, you stop.” — Haruki Murakami
143. “The sky was a fresh-swept blue, with only a trace of white cloud clinging to the dome of heaven like a thin streak of test paint.” — Haruki Murakami
144. “Even today the most jaded city dweller can be unexpectedly moved upon encountering a clear night sky studded with thousands of twinkling stars.” — Carl Sagan
145. “The sky is always beautiful.Even when it’s dark or rainy or cloudy, it’s still beautiful to look at… it’ll be there no matter what… and I know it’ll always be beautiful.” — Colleen Hoover
Sky Quotes To Brighten Your Day
146. “Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky.” — Khalil Gibran
147. “Reach for the sky, it’s not as high as it seems. Just follow your heart go as far as your dreams.” — Brooke Allison
148. “My moods are inversely related to the clarity of the sky.” — Glenn Gould
149. “Green calm below, blue quietness above.” — John Greenleaf Whittier
150. “The sky dreams of stars, the earth dreams of love.” — Mihai Eminescu
151. “A sky full of silent suns.” — Jean Paul
152. “Excuse me while I kiss the sky.” — Jimi Hendrix
153. “Look, up in the sky! It’s the sky!” — John Flansburgh
154. “The sky is no longer the limit.” — Richard M. Nixon
155. “The sky was incredibly far away, and beautiful enough to make a person wonder why our hearts are never so free.” – Banana Yoshimoto
Sky Quotes That Will Leave You Stargazing
156. “Look around you…Feel the wind, smell the air. Listen to the birds and watch the sky. Tell me what’s happening in the wide world.” ― Nancy Farmer
157. “I am not sure that any sight or sound on earth is as exquisite as the hushed descent of a sky full of snow.” ― Parker J. Palmer
158. “Bright points in the sky or a blow on the head will equally cause one to see stars.” ― Percival Lowell
159. “Love is a rainbow curving down from the sky, falling crystals of color, shades of warm that never die.” ― Phil Ochs
160. “The sky is the sky wherever you go.” ― Yagyu Jubei Mitsuyoshi
161. “I cannot imagine anyone looking at the sky and denying God.” ― Abraham Lincoln
162. “I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky; and all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by.” ― John Masefield
163. “Above the clouds the sky is always blue.” ― Therese of Lisieux
164. “Every evening words, not stars, light the sky. No rest in life like life itself.” ― Umberto Saba
165. “And always embrace things, people earth sky stars, as I do, freely and with the appropriate sense of space.” ― Frank O’Hara
Sky Quotes To Clear Your Mind
166. “Reach for the sky, set goals, live life to fullest and always remember to wake up each day with a smile.” ― Brandy Miller
167. “Aim for the stars and maybe you’ll reach the sky.” ― Reinhold Niebuhr
168. “I’m the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I’m funky like a monkey. Sky’s the limit and space is the place!” ― Randy Savage
169. “Throw open your window and let the scenery of clouds and sky enter your room.” ― Yosa Buson
170. “Sometimes I look up at the stars and analyze the sky, And ask myself: was I meant to be here…why?” ― Ghostface Killah
171. “Growing up on a farm was the best. I remember loving that expanse of space. The sky at night was so clear, I could see every star.” ― Abbie Cornish
172. “The course of human history is determined, not by what happens in the skies, but what takes place in our hearts.” ― Arthur Keith
173. “You are far from the end of your journey. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. See how you love.” ― Gautama Buddha
174. “Gaze up at the stars knowing that I see the same sky and wish the same sweet dreams.” ― Elizabeth Barrett Browning
175. “Our Creator shall continue to dwell above the sky, and that is where those on earth will end their thanksgiving.” ― Seneca the Younger
Sky Quotes To Encourage A positive Outlook Into Life
176. “The sky has never been the limit. We are our own limits. It’s then about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.” — Walt Disney
177. “Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” — John Updike
178. “For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence, look up at the sky, and contemplate how amazing life is.” — Rhonda Byrne
179. “The vastness of the magnificent sky is a reason enough to dream insanely big.”
― Hiral Nagda
180. “Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved, by the letting of a little water.” – Christo Morley
181. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” — Rabindranath Tagore
182. “The sky and the sun are always there. It’s the clouds that come and go.” — Rachel Joyce
183. “I am as an open sky; you can fly but not land.” — Ehsan Sehgal
184. “Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.” — Sonia Gandhi
185.“Between sky and dream lies the truth.”― Eirene Evripidou
Sky Quotes When the Sky is Clear
186. “You that in far-off countries of the sky can dwell secure, look back upon me here; for I am weary of this frail world’s decay.” — Murasaki Shikibu
187. “The sky was yellow and the sun was blue.” — Robert Hunter
188. “There are moments on most days when I feel a deep and sincere gratitude, when I sit at the open window, and there is a blue sky or moving clouds.” — Kathe Kollwitz
189. “Sometimes when it rains, it’s not that simple, when the sky has reasons to cry.” — John Trudell
190. “We have been travelling through a cloud. The sky has been dark ever since the war began.” — Black Kettle
191. “Everybody knows that pestilences have a way of recurring in the world; yet somehow we find it hard to believe in ones that crash down on our heads from a blue sky.” — Albert Camus
192. “I have written my name on the far side of the sky.” — Yves Klein
193. “Don’t be lookin up at no sky for help. Look down here, at us twisted dreamers.” — D.B.C. Pierre
194. “The sky is where mathematics and magic become one.” — Tony Abbott
195. “The red sun was pasted in the sky like a wafer.” — Stephen Crane
Sky Quotes For a Beautiful Space
196. “In Texas it’s always hot, dry, sunny, not a cloud in the sky.” — Piper Perabo
197. “Mars tugs at the human imagination like no other planet. With a force mightier than gravity, it attracts the eye to the shimmering red presence in the clear night sky.” — John Noble
198. “I am fascinated by air. If you remove the air from the sky, all the birds would fall to the ground. And all the planes, too.” — Jean-Claude Van Damme
199. “While I was watching you, exotic words drifted across the mirror of my mind as summer clouds drift across the sky.” — Cornel Wilde
200. “How can one find the first moment of love? When, in what instant, does the night’s dark sky become blue?” — Susan Abulhawa
201. “Fly, dotard, fly! With thy wise dreams and fables of the sky.” — Alexander Pope
202. “The materials of city planning are: sky, space, trees, steel and cement; in that order and that hierarchy.” — Le Corbusier
203. “I hope to have more time to think, to look at the sky, dealing with less crisis management, to learn another language, to travel.” — Juliet Stevenson
204. “That is the artist’s job: take mineral rock from dark silent earth, transform it into shining light-reflecting form from sky.” — Philip K. Dick
205. “Anyone who has spent any time in space will love it for the rest of their lives. I achieved my childhood dream of the sky.” — Valentina Tereshkova
Which of these sky quotes was your favorite?
Everyone needs a touch of inspiration to reignite their inner fire.
Whether it’s to stimulate creative ideas or to simply lose yourself in the moment of possibility for a while, you can always look up to the sky for endless inspiration.
The universe offers endless opportunities, and nothing reminds us of that better than the sky.
We hope these sky quotes have inspired you to look up and stay positive.
Which of these quotes was your favorite?
Do you have any other inspirational quotes about the sky to add?
Feel free to share with us in the comment section below.
July 14, 2021 at 11:12 AM
“Clear Blue skies in the morning is a pessimist warning” ~ Richard Principal