Fans of Winnie the Pooh will love these Pooh and Piglet quotes!
Winnie the Pooh and his best friend Piglet are fictional characters created by English author A.A. Milne for his children’s book, which became the Winnie the Pooh franchise.
Pooh and Piglet are anthropomorphic stuffed toys created after Milne’s son Christopher’s stuffed toys, and E.H. Stewart created their physical appearance.
Pooh is a small yellow bear that wears a red shirt and loves honey.
Piglet is a “very small animal” with pink skin and a green jumper that enjoys keeping things neat and tidy.
Pooh first appeared in A.A. Milne’s book of poetry called When We Were Very Young in 1924, and Piglet first appeared in Winnie-the-Pooh in 1926.
Pooh is a friendly, lovable, dim-witted, and easygoing bear, while Piglet is also friendly and lovable but also nervous, fearful, and completely unsure of himself.
Take a look at these Pooh and Piglet quotes to learn more about these beloved characters.
Best Pooh and Piglet Quotes
Here are some fan-favorite quotes from the two friends.
1. “We’ll be Friends Forever, won’t we, Pooh?” — Piglet
2. “I wish Pooh were here. It’s so much more friendly with two.” — Piglet
3. “It was time for Pooh and Piglet to go home together.” — Narrator
4. “A hug is always the right size.” — Pooh
5. “I don’t feel very much like Pooh today.” — Pooh
“I’ll bring you tea and honey until you do.” — Piglet
6. “How do you spell ‘love’?” — Piglet
“You don’t spell it…you feel it.” – Pooh
7. “Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?” — Piglet
“Supposing it didn’t.” — Pooh
8. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart; I’ll stay there forever.” — Pooh
9. “I wonder what Piglet is doing,” thought Pooh. “I wish I were there to be doing it, too.” — Pooh
10. “I think we dream, so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” — Pooh
Pooh and Piglet Quotes from Your Favorite Bear
Enjoy these Winnie the Pooh quotes.
11. “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.” — Pooh
12. “You’re braver than you believe and stronger and smarter than you think.” — Pooh
13. “Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the forest that was left out by mistake.” — Pooh
14. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” — Pooh
15. “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.” — Pooh
16. “Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there someday.” — Pooh
17. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” — Pooh
Pooh and Piglet Quotes from Pooh’s Best Friend
Enjoy these quotes from the smallest animal in the 100-acre wood.
18. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” — Piglet
19. “It is hard to be brave when you’re only a very small animal.” — Narrator
20. “I say, I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?” — Piglet
21. “‘But Pooh,’ said Piglet, ‘it’s your own house!’” — Piglet
22. “Piglet was so excited at the idea of being Useful that he forgot to be frightened anymore…” — Narrator
23. “‘Nothing,’ said Piglet, taking Pooh’s paw. ‘I just wanted to be sure of you.’” — Piglet
24. “Piglet is so small that he slips into a pocket, where it is very comforting to feel him when you are not quite sure whether twice seven is twelve or twenty-two…” — Narrator
25. “The Piglet lived in a very grand house in the middle of a beech tree, and the beech tree was in the middle of the Forest…” — Narrator
Where Do Pooh and Piglet Live?
Pooh and Piglet live in the fictional “Hundred Acre Wood” with their other friends, such as Tigger, Eeyore, Owl, Rabbit, and others.
All the animals in the “Hundred Acre Wood” are frequently visited by their good friend Christopher Robin, who is a child that lives near the “Hundred Acre Wood.”
Please share these Pooh and Piglet quotes with your friends who love Winnie the Pooh, and tell us your favorite quote in the comments.