If you’re ready to live a life of abundance, these abundance quotes can motivate you forward.
Many people struggle with having a scarcity mindset. It’s easy to fall for the lie that there is only so much to go around. However, that’s not true.
There is an abundance of wealth, love, power, and good things in the world. The only thing that truly limits you and holds you back is yourself.
If others can do it, why not you? It’s really that simple. These abundance quotes can help you overcome that limited mindset and set out to achieve your dreams.
Don’t forget to also check out these prosperity quotes that will enrich your life.
Abundance quotes about creating an abundant mentality
1. “Abundance and prosperity begin with gratitude and appreciation.” – Anthon St. Maarten
2. “Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.” – Tony DeLiso
3. “The poor man is poor because he will not heed instruction.” – Fred White
4. “The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts.” – Marianne Williamson
5. “Secret to having abundance: Stay focused on what you love and express it fearlessly.” – Anonymous
6. “Abundance is not the absence of scarcity; it is the presence of abundant mentality.” – Debasish Mridha
7. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it, it always works, it works every time with every person.” – Bob Proctor
8. “Life in abundance comes only through great love.” – Elbert Hubbard
9. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” – Wayne Dyer
10. “Riches are not from an abundance of worldly goods, but from a contented mind.” – Unknown
11. “When you keep doing what you love and open yourself to unseen opportunities, that is when nature aligns itself to bring an abundance of new things for your creation. Do what you love, and love what you do.” – Anand Patwa
12. “Passion is the path to abundance.” – Anonymous
13. “Giving is the secret of abundance.” – Sivananda
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of The Secret quotes to help you manifest your dreams.
Abundance quotes about choosing a life of abundance
14. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Anthony Robbins
15. “When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” – Lau Tzu
16. “Abundance is a state of mind. It is about looking only at all that you have, feeling grateful for all of it and choosing to not complain about what you don’t have.” – AVIS Viswanathan
17. “Remember, no more effort is required to aim high in life, to demand abundance and prosperity than is required to accept misery and poverty.” – Napoleon Hill
18. “If you develop an image of success, health, abundance, joy, peace, happiness, nothing on earth will be able to hold those things from you.” – Joel Osteen
19. “As long as we remain vigilant at building our internal abundance – an abundance of integrity, an abundance of forgiveness, an abundance of service, an abundance of love – then external lack is bound to be temporary.” – Marianne Willamson
20. “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.” – Wayne Dyer
21. “Any person who contributes to prosperity must prosper in turn.” – Early Nightingale
22. “What’s the difference between mindset and method? Mindset > Money. Mindset > Method. Mindset > Marketing. Because Mindset = Manifestation.” – Richie Norton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of marketing quotes about getting your message out there.
23. “You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” – Brian Tracy
24. “You must find a place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” – Deepak Chopra
Abundance quotes about gratitude and mindset
25. “Gratitude builds a bridge to abundance.” – Roy Bennett
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Gratitude quotes that will transform your perspective.
26. “Life in abundance comes only through great love.” – Elbert Hubbard
27. “If you always attach positive emotions to the things you want and never attach negative emotions to the things you don’t, then that which you desire most will invariably come your way.” – Matt Miller
28. “Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level.” – Eileen Caddy
29. “Choose joyful abundance in your heart and be unbound, free, and relaxed. Be relentless with your choice and you’ll make your mark.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
30. “Basically, I chose not to identify with being broke any longer. I realized I deserved a beautiful life, and abundance was something that I needed to welcome into my life.” – Jen Sincero
Abundance quotes to show there is enough for everyone
31. “As for time, all men have it in abundance.” – George Clason
32. “Abundance can be had simply by consciously receiving what already has been given.” – Sufi Saying
33. “Prosperity within me, prosperity around me; abundance within me, abundance around me.” – Prasana Vishwasrao
34. “Instead, I have an abundance mentality: when people are genuinely happy at the successes of others, the pie gets larger.” – Stephen Covey
35. “Abundance is about being rich, with or without money.” – Suze Orman
36. “We are racing toward a world of abundance, and we are going to be increasing the quality of life for everyone on this planet.” – Peter Diamandis
37. “There is enough for everyone. If you believe it, if you can see it, if you act from it, it will show up for you. That’s the truth.” – Michael Beckwith
Abundance quotes that will make you appreciate life
38. “Don’t be humble. Be abundant while making everyone else as abundant as you.” – Meir Ezra
39. “Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger.” – Saint Basil
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of rain quotes that will help wash away the stress and bring you the happiness you deserve.
40. “Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.” – Rumi
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Rumi quotes from the iconic poet.
41. “What blooms from beautiful seeds of thought becomes a symphony of colorful abundance.” – Jazz Feylynn
42. “Three keys to more abundant living: caring about others, daring for others, sharing for others.” – William Arthur Ward
43. “If you approach the ocean with a cup, you can only take away a cupful; if you approach it with a bucket you can take away a bucketful.” – Ramana Maharshi
44. “Making a dream into reality begins with what you have, not with what you are waiting on.” – T.F. Hodge
45. “Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.” – Waly Amos
46. “Not what we have, but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.” – Epicurus
47. “Abundance comes in many forms, do not limit your abundance by trying to control how it will flow, just know that it will come.” – Shelly Sullivan
48. “For me, the opposite of scarcity is not abundance. It’s enough. I’m enough. My kids are enough.” – Brené Brown
49. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
50. “If you want love and abundance in your life, give it away.” – Mark Twain
Don’t forget to also read these manifestation quotes that will inspire you to take control of your life.
More abundance quotes and sayings
51. “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” – Steve Maraboli
52. “Even the smallest shift in perspective can bring about the greatest healing.” – Joshua Kai
53. “You give because the love of God has been poured into your heart, not to satisfy the law.” – Sherry K. White
54. “Honor your desire for a new life. Say yes to the small inklings of interest and curiosity that present themselves each day.” – Lynn A. Robinson
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of curiosity quotes that will inspire you to learn more about the world around you.
55. “God will overflow your cup, so grab the biggest one you can find.” – Rob Liano
56. “Find gratitude in the little things and your well of gratitude will never run dry.” – Antonia Montoya
57. “The essence of life does not consist in the lushness of your possessions, but in the richness of your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
58. “Your sensuality is infinite intelligence and wisdom, which leads to infinite abundance.” – Lebo Grand
59. “Showing gratitude is one of the most powerful ways to create abundance. Giving thanks is one of the most beautiful ways to appreciate life.” – Debasish Mridha
Which of these abundance quotes resonated with you best?
Are you motivated to start living differently? Do you feel empowered for your life? Not only are there ways that you can start to enjoy more abundance in your own life, but there are also plenty of ways that you can share abundance with others.
Abundance is not just about wealth and money. It’s also about knowledge and education. Look for ways that you can increase the good areas in your own life while also helping others to do the same.
You could be the solution that someone else is looking for. Use the motivation that you feel from reading these quotes to start changing your life today!
What’s your biggest takeaway from these abundance quotes and sayings? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
February 25, 2021 6:00 AM EST