For some quick laughs, check out these Ricky Trailer Park Boys quotes!
Ricky is a fictional character, one of the three main protagonists in the Trailer Park Boys television series and films.
Ricky was created by series creator Mike Clattenburg and is played by actor Rob Wells.
Ricky is a marijuana-loving, dim-witted slacker that would rather have fun than do anything useful.
He is also selfish, quick to anger, and foul-mouthed, but he is dedicated to his daughter and grandson and loyal to his best friend, Julian.
Although Ricky does not have much formal education, he dropped out of high school and thinks of himself as stupid, but he is a quick talker.
Ricky can come up with stories that he backs with confidence to get himself and his friends out of trouble.
Ricky will often resort to illegal means to get money or things he wants rather than work for them, and those “schemes” often get him and his friends into trouble.
You’ll enjoy laughing at these Ricky Trailer Park Boys quotes if you’re a fan!
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of hilarious Major Payne quotes.
Ricky Trailer Park Boys quotes: The best Rickyisms
Check out these hilarious lines from the show and see if you can figure out what Ricky means.
1. “Worst case Ontario.” — Ricky
2. “It’s Not Rocket Appliances.” — Ricky
3. “It’s all water under the fridge.” — Ricky
4. “He passed with flying carpets.” — Ricky
5. “Survival Of The Fitness, Boys.” — Ricky
6. “Two Birds Get Stoned At Once.” — Ricky
7. “Hit ‘em with everything we caught.” — Ricky
8. “What Comes Around Is All Around.” — Ricky
9. “Beauty is in the eye when you hold her.” — Ricky
10. “Don’t judge a cover of a book by its look.” — Ricky
Hilarious Ricky Trailer Park Boys quotes!
This next set of quotes will leave you laughing!
11. “Make like a tree and f*ck off.” — Ricky
12. “I must be like a superhero or something.” — Ricky
13. “I’m not going to put my dad in jeopardization.” — Ricky
14. “I just wanna get drunk and eat chicken fingers.” — Ricky
15. “Lucy, I’ll be a better father than you will ever be.” — Ricky
16. “I’ve met cats and dogs smarter than Trevor and Cory.” — Ricky
17. “It’s gonna happen anyway whether you are or you’re not.” — Ricky
18. “I mean how many fathers can give a nine-year-old daughter a car?” — Ricky
19. “Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.” — Ricky
20. “The thing is, in order to stop breakin’ the law is we gotta break the law just for a couple of minutes, and then we’re gonna be done, retired.” — Ricky
One of the things fans love about Ricky is his use of malapropisms, which fans started calling “Rickyisms.”
This is when Ricky routinely uses a wrong word in a phrase and makes it seem unintelligible.
Still, he delivers it with such confidence that it will leave you laughing!
Please share these Ricky Trailer Park Boys quotes and lines with your friends and family for a good laugh.
Post any comments in the comment section below.