25 Talladega Nights Quotes From The Hilarious Movie
May 16, 2023 6:00 AM EST
These hilarious Talladega Nights quotes will make you feel like a winner, so buckle up.
From the duo that brought you Anchorman and Step Brothers, Will Ferrell and Adam McKay are known for writing ridiculous characters who spit out quotable one-liners.
It’s no different for their film Talladega Nights.
This uproarious comedy starring Will Ferrell takes us on a wild and hilarious ride through the high-octane world of NASCAR, where speed, rivalry, and absurdity collide in a glorious explosion of laughter.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Tell us your favorite Talladega Nights quote in the comment section below.
In a survey conducted by OnePoll, Talladega Nights was voted the fourth funniest sports movie of all time, beating out classics like Rocky and Bull Durham.
The survey suggests that the movie’s humor and memorable quotes have helped it stand the test of time.
What are the benefits of reading these Talladega Nights quotes?
This classic comedy shows us the Ballad of Ricky Bobby, A NASCAR star who needs to learn a bit of humility.
These quotes will:
- Remind you that no matter how good you are, there is always room to grow
- Make you laugh
- Offer some life lessons and give you perspective
Laughing is good for you, so go ahead and give this movie a shot.
You will also enjoy our article on bridge quotes.
You will also enjoy our article on Coming to America quotes.
Talladega Nights facts and background
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly provide hysterical performances as NASCAR winning and NASCAR second place (which, if we’re honest, is the same thing as last) drivers.
Farrell and McKay came up with the idea of “Will Ferrell as a NASCAR driver” at a NASCAR race in Fontana, California.
Released in August 2006, the film ranked no. 1 at the box office in its first week and grossed $163 million worldwide.
It has generally received favorable reviews, with an approval rating of 71% on Rotten Tomatoes and an average score of 66% on Metacritic.
These winning Talladega Nights quotes are sure to make you laugh.
And if you need even more laughter, be sure also to check out our collection of Dave Chappelle quotes and these hilarious quotes from the movie Elf.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
You will also enjoy our article on grandpa quotes.
Talladega Nights quotes on winning
According to Empire magazine, Ricky Bobby, played by Will Ferrell, has been named one of the greatest movie characters ever.
As a result, many of Ricky’s quotes, such as “If you’re not first, you’re last,” have become pop culture staples.
1. “If you ain’t first, you’re last.” — Ricky Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on madara quotes.
2. “You’ve gotta cross over the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore.” — Cal Naughton Jr.
You will also enjoy our article on itachi quotes.
3. “I wet my bed until I was nineteen. There’s no shame in that.” — Cal Naughton, Jr.
You will also enjoy our article on instagram bio quotes.
You will also enjoy our article on lion king quotes.
4. “Like the frightened baby chipmunk, you are scared by anything that is different.” — Jean Girard
You will also enjoy our article on funny yearbook quotes.
5. “Ricky, remember: The field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night.” — Chip
You will also enjoy our article on famous movie quotes.
Talladega Nights quotes for all the fans
A study by the American Psychological Association found that laughter has numerous health benefits, including reducing stress and improving mood.
This statistic could be used to encourage readers to seek out humor and laughter in their daily lives, and to enjoy the comedic genius of Talladega Nights.
6. “No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high-level income, it’s not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300.” — Ricky Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on Joker quotes.
7. “I came here to tell you one thing: come race time tomorrow, I’m coming for you.” – Ricky Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on anchorman quotes.
8. “Here’s the deal—I’m the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.” — Ricky Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on the 40 year old virgin quotes.
9. “You gotta learn to drive with the fear, and there ain’t nothing more God damn frightening than driving with a live cougar in the car.” — Reese Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on jerry maguire quotes.
10. “But before I can do that I must be beaten by a driver who is truly better than me.” – Jean Girard
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Step Brothers quotes from the hit comedy.
You will also enjoy our article on car quotes.
11. “May God be with you, Monsieur Bobby. Because although today I am friendly. Tomorrow will be war!” – Jean Girard
You will also enjoy our article on billy madison quotes.
Talladega Nights quotes that will make you laugh
According to Rotten Tomatoes, Talladega Nights has a 72% approval rating from critics and a 72% audience score.
The research attributes the movie’s success is attributed to its quotable lines and comedic performances from its cast, including Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, and Sacha Baron Cohen.
12. “We go together like cocaine and waffles.” — Cal Naughton Jr.
You will also enjoy our article on big lebowski quotes.
13. “Are we about to get it on? Because I’m as hard as a diamond in an ice storm right now.” — Ricky Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on the waterboy quotes.
14. “There’s nothing more frightening than driving with a live goddamn cougar next to you.”
— Reese Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on will ferrell quotes.
15. “I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo T-shirt. ‘Cause it says like, I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too. I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party.” — Cal Naughton, Jr.
You will also enjoy our article on king of the hill quotes.
16. “You better shut the hell up or I’ll come over there and rip a hole in that tent!” – Texas Ranger
You will also enjoy our article on zoolander quotes.
17. “Well, let me give you a saying from Colonel Sanders. I am too drunk to taste this chicken.” — Ricky Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on friday movie quotes.
18. “I like to think of Jesus as an Ice Dancer, dressed in an all-white jumpsuit, and doing an interpretive dance of my life.” — Cal Naughton, Jr.
You will also enjoy our article on robin williams quotes.
19. “Daddy, you made that grace your b*tch.” — Walker Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on senior year quotes.
20. “Old man, I’m gonna come at you like a spider monkey!” — Texas Ranger
If you’re a Will Farrell fan, be sure also to read these funny quotes from Ron Burgundy.
You will also enjoy our article on party quotes.
Talladega Nights quotes that will turn you into a champion
The University of Pennsylvania conducted a study that found that people who engage with art, including movies, are more likely to exhibit pro-social behavior, such as empathy and altruism.
Watching a movie like Talladega Nights, which features relatable characters and emphasizes friendship and teamwork, may encourage viewers to engage in positive social behavior in their own lives.
21. “Did that blow your mind? Because that just happened!” – Ricky Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on red quotes.
22. “I don’t know what to do with my hands.” – Ricky Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on letterkenny quotes.
You will also enjoy our article on Catch Me If You Can quotes.
23. “I’m all jacked up on mountain dew!” – Texas Ranger
You will also enjoy our article on Shrek quotes.
You will also enjoy our article on New Girl quotes.
24. “Aaaaah, Ricky Bobby! Now we shall dance. And yes, it will be a slow jam.” – Jean Girard
You will also enjoy our article on Macbeth quotes.
25. “This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.” – Ricky Bobby
You will also enjoy our article on big brother quotes.
Which hysterical quote from Talladega Nights is your favorite?
If you’re a fan of Will Ferrell, Talladega Nights is probably near the top of your favorite movie list.
You will also enjoy our article on Remember the Titans quotes.
The film bursts with outrageous one-liners, bizarre characters, and hilarious antics.
You will also enjoy our article on The 100 quotes.
So, whether Talladega Nights is a film you’ve seen once or a hundred times, we hope these quotes made you laugh.
You will also enjoy our article on fear quotes.
Keep these Talladega Nights quotes in mind the next time you need to feel like a winner.
Which of these hilarious Talladega Nights quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
July 18, 2021 at 4:55 AM
So many of these quotes are wrong
70. Is said by Reese Bobby not Texas ranger
May 28, 2020 at 10:22 AM
*the late great colonel sanders