Hilarious Trailer Park Boys Quotes
February 26, 2023 5:49 AM EST
Check out these hilarious Trailer Park Boys quotes that will keep you laughing.
Trailer Park Boys is a series that ran from 2001 through 2018.
It is based on the movie Trailer Park Boys, released in 1999.
The story follows a set of characters from a trailer park who are in and out of jail.
The show was created by Mike Clattenburg and first aired on Showtime in 2001.
According to Rolling Stone, Trailer Park Boys has developed a devoted fanbase, with Trailer Park Boys quotes shared at themed festivals and events worldwide.
This highlights the show’s cultural impact and ability to bring people together.
Over the course of its twelve seasons and three Netflix specials, Trailer Park Boys has become a cultural phenomenon and one of the most popular TV shows in Canadian history.
The series adds a third main character, so the main characters are Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles.
It follows the exploits of these three friends from a Canadian trailer park as they try to pull off illegal schemes for money and are in and out of trouble the entire series.
Loosely based on the documentary that was the original movie, the series has seen a lot of success through different changes.
The first seven seasons were on Showtime, but after that, the actors that played the three main characters purchased the series and worked with Netflix to produce seasons 8 – 12.
The series’ success led to numerous spin-off movies, live tours, merchandise, and even an animated series.
This show is a true original and a true Canadian classic that has been celebrated by audiences and critics alike.
Sit and enjoy reading these Trailer Park Boys quotes!
You will also enjoy these hilarious Ricky Trailer Park Boys quotes.
Classic Trailer Park Boys quotes
According to a study by Inverse, Trailer Park Boys has been praised for its use of humor to address addiction, poverty, and mental health issues.
This shows the show’s willingness to tackle serious and often taboo topics with empathy and sensitivity.
Enjoy these classic quotes from the Trailer Boys.
1. “Worst case Ontario.” — Ricky
2. “Know what I’m sayin’?” — J-Roc
3. “I’m not a pessimist; I’m an optometrist.” — Ricky
4. “No cat of mine is gonna live in a car.” — Bubbles
5. “Don’t judge a cover of a book by its look.” — Ricky
6. “Rocket people, perhaps you’ve heard of them?” — Ricky
7. “Bubbles, what happened to my trailer park, man?” — Julian
8. “When you plant shit-seeds, you get shit-weeds.” — Jim Lahey
9. “Yes you are stupid, that’s why I have to tell you this.” — Julian
10. “Tick-tock, tick tock. The shit clock’s ticking, Rick.” — Jim Lahey
Check out our collection of Big Daddy quotes if you enjoy this article.
Hilarious Trailer Park Boys quotes
The Huffington Post reports that Trailer Park Boys has been on air for over 20 years, with 12 seasons, 3 movies, and multiple spin-off series.
This speaks to the show’s staying power and continued relevance in popular culture.
Check out the quotes below for some laughs!
11. “Why are you dressed up like Indianapolis Jones?” — Ricky
12. “We ain’t down with killin’. We down with chillin’. Peace!” — J-Roc
13. “It’s better to have a gun and need it than to not have a gun and not need it.” — Ricky
14. “I’m down with plato and Socrates, and I like to get busy with all the ladies” — Bubbles
15. “I spin more rhymes than a Lazy Susan, and I’m innocent until my guilt is proven.” — Ricky
16. “I’m sober enough to know what I’m doing and drunk enough to really enjoy it.” — Jim Lahey
17. “Lahey, can you please get the Flying F*** out of our way? We gotta go get Rush tickets!” — Bubbles
18. “These things have a way of working themselves out. I’m gonna let the liquor do the thinking.” — Jim Lahey
19. “Boys, when the cops get here, tell them I won’t resist. I’ll be in my shed hyperventilating.” — Bubbles
20. “What are you doin’ using your big school words; just use normal people words, and I’ll understand what you’re talkin’ about.” — Ricky
Trailer Park Boys schemes
As you enjoy Trailer Park Boys, you will see that most of their schemes are thwarted by the main characters’ ineptitude or by the park’s supervisor, who is portrayed as the antagonist in the series.
Whether you are a long-time fan or a newcomer to the series, Trailer Park Boys is a must-watch for anyone who loves good television.
Please share these Trailer Park Boys quotes and sayings with your friends and family for some laughs, and post your favorites in the comment section below.
February 16, 2023 at 12:21 PM
“Its the law of supply and command.”
Danielle Dahl, Managing Editor
February 20, 2023 at 12:08 PM
Thank you for leaving us a comment!