Check out these hilarious Trailer Park Boys quotes that will keep you laughing.
Trailer Park Boys is a series that ran from 2001 through 2018.
The series is based on the movie Trailer Park Boys, released in 1999.
The story follows a set of characters from a trailer park who are in and out of jail.
The series adds a third main character, so the main characters are Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles.
The series follows the exploits of these three friends from a Canadian trailer park as they try to pull off illegal schemes for money and are in and out of trouble the entire series.
Loosely based on the documentary that was the original movie, the series has seen a lot of success through different changes.
The first seven seasons were on Showtime, but after that, the actors that played the three main characters purchased the series and worked with Netflix to produce seasons 8 – 12.
The series’ success led to numerous spin-off movies and even an animated series.
Sit and enjoy reading these Trailer Park Boys quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out our selection of hilarious Ricky Trailer Park Boys quotes.
Classic Trailer Park Boys quotes
Enjoy these classic quotes from the Trailer Boys.
1. “Worst case Ontario.” — Ricky
2. “Know what I’m sayin’?” — J-Roc
3. “I’m not a pessimist; I’m an optometrist.” — Ricky
4. “No cat of mine is gonna live in a car.” — Bubbles
5. “Don’t judge a cover of a book by its look.” — Ricky
6. “Rocket people, perhaps you’ve heard of them?” — Ricky
7. “Bubbles, what happened to my trailer park, man?” — Julian
8. “When you plant shit-seeds, you get shit-weeds.” — Jim Lahey
9. “Yes you are stupid, that’s why I have to tell you this.” — Julian
10. “Tick-tock, tick tock. The shit clock’s ticking, Rick.” — Jim Lahey
Hilarious Trailer Park Boys quotes
Check out the quotes below for some laughs!
11. “Why are you dressed up like Indianapolis Jones?” — Ricky
12. “We ain’t down with killin’. We down with chillin’. Peace!” — J-Roc
13. “It’s better to have a gun and need it than to not have a gun and not need it.” — Ricky
14. “I’m down with plato and Socrates, and I like to get busy with all the ladies” — Bubbles
15. “I spin more rhymes than a Lazy Susan, and I’m innocent until my guilt is proven.” — Ricky
16. “I’m sober enough to know what I’m doing and drunk enough to really enjoy it.” — Jim Lahey
17. “Lahey, can you please get the Flying F*** out of our way? We gotta go get Rush tickets!” — Bubbles
18. “These things have a way of working themselves out. I’m gonna let the liquor do the thinking.” — Jim Lahey
19. “Boys, when the cops get here, tell them I won’t resist. I’ll be in my shed hyperventilating.” — Bubbles
20. “What are you doin’ using your big school words; just use normal people words, and I’ll understand what you’re talkin’ about.” — Ricky
Trailer Park Boys schemes
As you enjoy Trailer Park Boys, you will see that most of their schemes are thwarted by the main characters’ ineptitude or by the park’s supervisor, who is portrayed as the antagonist in the series.
Please share these Trailer Park Boys quotes and sayings with your friends and family for some laughs, and post your favorites in the comment section below.
December 27, 2022 5:49 AM EST