We can all learn from the set of anti-bullying quotes below.
Whether you are a student, a parent, or someone that experienced bullying or just wants to prevent it, these quotes are great for you.
The anti-bullying message has been more prevalent over the last few years, and we need to keep pushing this narrative.
Bullying is a horrible thing that can negatively affect the bully and the person that was bullied over their entire lifetime.
Be willing to stand up to bullying and help stop it.
To learn more about what others think of bullying, check out the anti-bullying quotes below.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of bullying quotes that will inspire you to be the change you want to see.
Wise Anti-Bullying Quotes
These anti-bullying quotes below are from some of the brightest minds our world has seen. Check out the quotes and see if you agree with them.
1. “I would rather be a little nobody, than to be a evil somebody.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato
3. “Bullies are always to be found where there are cowards.” – Mahatma Gandhi
4. “Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
5. “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. “Bullying happens because weak people need to prop up their ego by beating up or humiliating others.” – Bruce Dickinson
7. “If you’re insulting people on the internet, you must be ugly on the inside.” – Phil Lester
8. “No one heals himself by wounding another.” – St. Ambrose
9. “A bully is playing a game, one that he or she enjoys and needs.” – Seth Godin
10. “What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?” – Lynette Mather
Inspirational Anti-Bullying Quotes
These quotes will inspire you to stand up to bullying, not only for yourself but others. Which of the quotes below is most inspirational to you?
11. “No one makes you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “Bullying is a horrible thing. It sticks with you forever. It poisons you. But only if you let it.” – Heather Brewer
13. “Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.” – Lady Gaga
14. “Each of us deserves the freedom to pursue our own version of happiness. No one deserves to be bullied.” – Barack Obama
15. “I realized that bullying never has to do with you. It is the bully who’s insecure.” – Shay Mitchell
16. “Children should be able to live a life free from bullying and harassment and it is time that we all took a stand against this.” – Katherine Jenkins
17. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise again.” – Victor Hugo
18. “One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” – Michael J. Fox
19. “You have power over your mind—not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
20. “Some people are in such utter darkness that they will burn you just to see a light. Try not to take it personally.” – Kamand Kojouri
Fighting Against the Bullying Problem
We have learned that oftentimes hurting people hurt others, but that is no excuse for bullying.
When you witness bullying behavior either toward yourself or someone else, you need to stand up to it.
As Martin Luther King Jr. had said “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”
With that knowledge, anytime you let bullying go unstopped, it will grow into something even worse.
Every person deserves an opportunity to learn, live, and grow without being bullied and we can all help make that happen.
These anti-bullying quotes and sayings are meant to inspire you to help make a difference.
Please share with your friends and family so that this message can continue to spread.
Post any comments below to keep the conversation going.