If you are looking for the best MGK quotes, this is the article for you.
Here, you can browse through an extensive list quotes from Machine Gun Kelly.
If interested, please continue reading!
You may also enjoy reading these related articles:
An Intro to MGK
Machine Gun Kelly, popularly known as MGK, has become one of the icons in the music industry.
He gained popularity through his debut in 2012.
He is known for an impressive and unique combination of rock and rap music.
MGK has successfully established himself as a well-known name in the music industry.
The real name of MGK is Colson Baker, born in Houston, Texas, on April 22, 1990.
At a very young age, he started living his dream of becoming a rapper.
After moving to Cleveland, Ohio, he started to perform in small clubs.
MGK released “Stamp of Approval” in 2010, which was his first mixtape.
This was the first time MGK got the attention of Sean Combs, also famous as Diddy.
As a result, Diddy signed MGK for the release of his first album called “Lace Up” in 2012.
Entry into the Mainstream
The true breakthrough for MGK came in 2018 when he achieved mainstream success.
It all started with his single “Rap Devil,” which was a massive hit.
The momentum of success continued to build up, and he launched his fourth studio album in 2019 named “Hotel Diablo.”
MGK also tried his luck in acting.
He appeared in films like:
- “Beyond the Lights”
- “Bird Box”
- “The Dirt”
Apart from his passion for music and acting, MGK is famous for his unique styling and fashion sense.
He even worked in collaboration with different clothing brands in the past.
MGK has also launched his line of merchandise, which is quite popular too.
MGK is known for having a controversial public persona and lyrics.
He has also been involved in numerous high-profile disputes with some other musicians.
A few of them include G-Eazy and Eminem.
Apart from this, MGK has a massive and dedicated following and fan base.
He still continues to be a renowned name in the rap and rock industry.
Top 5 MGK Quotes
Here are the top MGK quotes that you must read.
1. “Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings.” — MGK
2. “I’m walking through the fire because there is no way around.” — MGK
3. “I had a dream that the world changed, and for a minute, there was no pain.” — MGK
4. “Whatever you love could be taken away, so live like it’s your dying day.” — MGK
5. “You can’t see my tears in the rain; underneath it all, we’re just the same.” — MGK
MGK Quotes About Accepting Yourself
These MGK quotes are about accepting yourself, so make sure you accept yourself the way you are.
6. “Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller with every mistake.” — MGK
7. “If you ain’t living your life, then you’re dead, and sleep is its cousin, so I shot my bed.” — MGK
8. “Question, what if tomorrow never comes and everything you said couldn’t be undone?” — MGK
9. “Life is too short to live the same day twice. So each new day make sure you live your life.” — MGK
10. “Don’t ever look down, be comfortable with who you are; our flaws are what make us perfect.” — MGK
MGK Quotes About Personal Opinions
Here are some MGK quotes showing his personal opinions regarding various aspects.
11. “I used to have someone at 3 AM that I could call. Now it just rings, and I don’t get nothing at all.” — MGK
12. “I came out of a dying city, brought back life. Everything they said I couldn’t do, I did about twice.” — MGK
13. “I dedicate this to the teachers that never believed in me, and the mother that conceived but ended up leaving me.” — MGK
14. “I don’t think that a lot of people understand that the person who’s crazy enough to think he can change the world actually can.” — MGK
15. “I used to take orders; now I make bets. I used to scrub floors; now, I sign checks. And I used to push carts; now I push songs. I used to be there; now I am so gone.” — MGK
MGK Quotes for Motivating Yourself
Go through these MGK quotes, which provide a great source of motivation.
16. “Toast to the underdog, toast to the team, toast to the fact we this close to the dream.” — MGK
17. “Follow in my steps, then you walkin’ a green mile. Trees in my pockets, like my denim, ’s a greenhouse.” — MGK
18. “When my times up on this earth and they bury me in that dirt, don’t say that I ain’t milk this life for everything that it’s worth.” — MGK
19. “And if you ever have a dream, don’t be scared to chase that shit, man. You can have whatever you want in this life. Don’t let anyone tell you different.” — MGK
20. “Yeah, and they told me all that glitters ain’t gold. But I really wanna shine right now. And they told me the sky’s the limit, so I wondered if I could fly now. Yeah, so I spread my wings, jumped up, and lived my dreams.” — MGK
Golden MGK Quotes
Experience the American rapper’s raw emotion and poetic lyricism with these powerful golden quotes.
21. “Heroes are remembered. Legends never die. I ain’t dyin’ any time soon.” — MGK
22. “As my world turns, the heart beats, not only in my chest but the heart of the streets.” — MGK
23. “I love you, and you may not see right now. But I’m beggin’ for forgiveness; I’m on my knees right now.” — MGK
24. “If you ever thought that you won’t make it, soon as it gets hard, you just can’t take it- no matter what you are going through, keep waiting ’cause you gon’ make it. You gon’ make it.” — MGK
25. “What is love? Love is pain. Love is butterflies and stomach aches; love is looking out a windowpane. Tears dripping looking like you’re in the rain, for somebody you don’t even know, but somebody you may never see again.” — MGK
Which One of these MGK Quotes is your Favorite?
MGK is known for his unique music style and an urge to take risks.
This behavior has earned him a committed fan following.
He is capable of blending rap and rock in a seamlessly impressive way.
This style of music has inspired new artists who are trying to pursue their music careers in different genres.
As a result, MGK quotes have also gained significant popularity.
Share your favorite quote with us in the comments section.
We would love to hear from you.