Get ready for the sequel with these The Old Guard quotes.
The Old Guard is a superhero film based on a comic book about immortal protectors of the earth that lived under the radar of humanity for thousands of years, changing the course of humanity over and over by annihilating threats to humanity.
The film garnered whopping reactions from the viewers and gave them something fresh in the age of superhero movies.
With tons of positive feedback, Netflix decided to make a sequel that would build up to the existing story and success of the film.
One key factor that brought triumph in this film is the amazing performance of Charlize Theron. You do not want to miss the next one.
These The Old Guard quotes will keep you anticipating the release of the sequel.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of The Last Kingdom quotes for fans everywhere.
The Old Guard quotes by Andy
1. “I’ve been here before. Over and over again and each time the same question, is this it? Will this time be the one? And each time the same answer. But I’m just so tired of it.” ― Andy
2. “There never were any girls. We’ve been set up.” ― Andy
3. “They know who we are, they know what we are.” ― Andy
4. “The world can burn for all I care.” ― Andy
5. “No not another one. Not now.” ― Andy
6. “It’s been over 200 years, why now?” ― Andy
7. “If we are dreaming about her that means she’s dreaming about us.” ― Andy
8. “I lead a group of immortals. An army I guess. Soldiers, fighters like you.” ― Andy
9. “You’ve got questions kid, I get it. You want answers, get back in the car.” ― Andy
10. “You don’t speak Russian do you?” ― Andy
11. “I know you are scared, Nile. Me and those three men in there will keep you safe.” ― Andy
12. “We are all you’ve got.” ― Andy
13. “You come from warriors.” ― Andy
14. “I can’t remember what my mother looked like. Or my sisters.” ― Andy
15. “It’s not what time steals, it’s what it leaves behind. Things you can’t forget.” ― Andy
More The Old Guard quotes by Andy
16. “We don’t get a say on how it ends, we never have. But we can control how we live.” ― Andy
17. “I go first, I always go first.” ― Andy
18. “If this doesn’t work out, next time you go first.” ― Andy
19. “I think you showed up when I lost my immortality. So I can see what it was like. So I can remember. Remember what it was like to feel unbreakable.” ― Andy
20. “You reminded me there are people still worth fighting for.” ― Andy
21. “Do you think he speaks Russian?” ― Andy
22. “I’m gonna miss you.” ― Andy
23. “We don’t have all the answers but we do have purpose.” ― Andy
24. “The world isn’t getting any better! It’s getting worse.” — Andy
25. “You haven’t figured this out yet? You can’t die!” — Andy
26. “You’ve got blood in your hair.” — Andy
27. “Well, sometimes you got to work with people you don’t want to eat with.” — Andy
28. “Well she stabbed me, so I think she has potential.” — Andy
The Old Guard quotes by Joe
29. “Admit it boss, you missed us.” ― Joe
30. “We dream about each other, they stop when we meet.” ― Joe
31. “That’s the reason we dread capture, to spend eternity in a cage.” ― Joe
32. “This man is more to me than you can dream. He is the moon when I am trapped in darkness and warmth when I’m shivering cold and his kiss still thrills me even after a millennial. His heart overflows with a kindness this world is not worthy of, I love this man beyond measure and reason. He is not my boyfriend. He is more.” ― Joe
The Old Guard quotes by Nile
33. “I dreamed about a woman locked in an iron coffin in the sea. She kept drowning and then coming back to life. She kept hammering her bloody fists and knees against the iron, something furious. She kept fighting and she kept drowning.” ― Nile
34. “There isn’t one good thing in any of this.” ― Nile
The Old Guard quotes by Nicky
35. “Her name was Quynh. She was one of us, the first immortal Andy found.” ― Nicky
36. “A fine justification. I’ve heard it so many times before.” ― Nicky
37. “We did it right, Andy. For the right reasons.” — Nicky
38. “Everything happens for a reason, boss.” — Nicky
39. “You can’t tell me you don’t remember what it was like. Whoever she is, she’s confused, and she’s scared, and she’s more alone than she has ever been in her entire life. We all remember what it was like. She needs us.” — Nicky
The Old Guard quotes by Quynh
40. “I’ve never been burned alive before, what do you think it’s going to be like?” ― Quynh
41. “Booker. It’s nice to finally meet you.” ― Quynh
The Old Guard quotes by Copley
42. “She saves a life, two, three generations later, we reap the benefits.” ― Copley
43. “I thought it would be the end of disease. I thought it would be the end of suffering.” ― Copley
44. “These are extraordinary individuals. They are extremely resistant to capture.” — Copley
The Old Guard quotes by Merrick
45. “I’m truly honored to meet you. Together, we shall do such things. What they are yet, I know not, but they shall be the terrors of the Earth. Or, um, rather the saviors.” ― Merrick
46. “Consult with Keane, make a plan, make it happen. And quickly, before my competitors get wind of this.” — Merrick
The Old Guard quotes from memorable conversations within the show
47. Copley: “You haven’t aged a day, Booker.”
Booker: “Trust me, I have.”
48. Merrick: “I need all of them, Copley.”
Copley: “ I think I can get you one.”
49. Nile: “You shot me.”
Andy: “I did. I need you to get back in the car please.”
50. Nile: “You said you had answers.”
Andy: “I didn’t say you’d like them.”
Which of these The Old Guard quotes is your favorite?
The Old Guard film instantly clicks with the taste buds of superhero movie enthusiasts. Throughout the film, there’s no shortage of action, drama and most importantly, the story.
The great narrative and story build-up allow the viewers to turn to instant fans within minutes of watching the film.
The film also centered the story of countless wars that happened throughout human history, which makes you wonder if war and violence are really part of human instinct.
But as the film progresses, it reminds us that there are people throughout history that risked their lives to change the events of human history for the better.
Did you enjoy our collection of The Old Guard quotes and lines? Which of the quotes is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.
October 14, 2021 7:00 AM EST