Comedy fans will love these hilarious Three Amigos Quotes!
Three Amigos was a western-themed comedy movie released in 1986 that Lorne Michaels, Steve Martin, and Randy Newman wrote.
Tell us your favorite Three Amigos quote in the comment section below!
What are the benefits of reading these Three Amigos quotes?
John Landis directed the movie, which starred Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, Martin Short, Tony Plana, Patrice Martinez, and Alfonso Arau, among others.
Three Amigos opened to mixed reviews but still made over $39 million at the box office against a $25 million budget.
The movie’s plot follows three silent film stars mistaken for gunfighters and asked to save a Mexican village from El Guapo and his gang.
At that point, Dusty Bottoms, Lucky Day, and Ned Nederlander are forced to decide if they will help the villagers or return to America’s safety.
Enjoy reading these hilarious Three Amigos Quotes!
Hilarious Three Amigos quotes
Check out these quotes that will leave you laughing!
1. “You will die like dogs?” ― El Guapo
2. “Do you have anything besides Mexican food?” ― Dusty Bottoms
3. “Look at the little guy. He’s tuckered out already.” ― Dusty Bottoms
4. “When do you think Carmen will ‘open up her flower’ to you?” ― Jefe
5. “You scum-sucking pigs. You sons of a motherless goat!” ― Lucky Day
6. “Forget it; if it’s like beer, we’ll have some. Three tequilas.” ― Lucky Day
7. “The Three Amigos!” ― Lucky Day, Dusty Bottoms, and Ned Nederlander
8. “Looks like someone’s been down here with the ugly stick.” ― Dusty Bottoms
9. “Which one do you like? The one that’s not too smart.” ― Juanita and Carmen
10. “I’ll pump you so full of lead you’ll be using your dick for a pencil!” ― Lucky Day
Memorable Three Amigos quotes
Enjoy these memorable quotes from the movie.
11. “Yes, they are going… to kill us.” ― Lucky Day
12. “Didn’t you notice its little balls?” ― Ned Nederlander
13. “In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face.” ― Lucky Day
14. “If I don’t get some tequila, somebody’s gonna die!” ― Bandido #3
15. “Dear little Buttercup, won’t you stay a while?” ― Lucky Day, Ned Nederlander
16. “Time for plan B. Plan A was to break into El Guapo’s fortress.” ― Dusty Bottoms
17. “Hey, Lucky, what are you gonna do with your share of the money?” ― Dusty Bottoms
18. “No, we will not die like dogs! We will fight like lions! Because we are…” ― Dusty Bottoms
19. “What we’re talking about is money, real money, Amigo money. No dough, no show.” – Lucky Day
20. “We have many beautiful pinatas for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!” ― Jefe
Do the Three Amigos save the village?
They decide they have nothing to return to in America and can at least do some good by helping save the village and rescue the village leader’s daughter Carmen.
While initially relying on acting to scare off the gang, the three soon realize that real heroism will be required to save Carmen and the village.
After saving Carmen, the three get the villagers to stand with them, and they defeat El Guapo and his gang!
Please share these Three Amigos quotes with your family and friends that love comedies.
Post your favorite quote in the comment section below.