If you can’t get enough Virgin River, these Virgin River quotes will help get you through.
Virgin River is a romantic drama series on Netflix based on the Virgin River novels by Robyn Carr.
The story revolves around Melinda Monroe, a nurse who takes the leap to start a new life and move on from her past in the remote Northern California town of Virgin River.
But, unfortunately, small-town living isn’t that easy.
She must learn to heal herself first before creating a new home.
Virgin River is a story of hope, love, and triumph against regret and traumatic events.
The theme is so appealing for people who want a fresh start and to close a painful chapter of their lives.
These Virgin River quotes will guide you to feel the warmth of this wonderful story.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of Marvel’s Jessica Jones quotes for the Marvel super fan in you.
Virgin River quotes from Hope
1. “Those two have more sparks than a 4th of July parade.” ― Hope
2. “I keep odd hours and vacuum in the nude.” ― Hope
3. “How can I stand by and watch Charmaine blow his life up, knowing I could have done something about it?” ― Hope
4. “Charmaine, I can’t know this, and now I do know this, and I can’t un-know something that I already know!” ― Hope
5. “I know I’m not one to talk, but recently I’ve come to the conclusion that you need to go after what you want, even if it’s a rougher road.” ― Hope
6. “I am not supposed to be involved in Jack’s personal affairs, so I’m officially passing the baton to you.” ― Hope
Virgin River quotes from Mel
7. “Why didn’t I just let your call go to voicemail?” ― Mel
8. “Look, if the situation were reversed, Jack wouldn’t hesitate to help you. Even after everything that you’ve done. Even after the way you’ve treated him. Jack would protect you no matter what, and he’s proven that over and over. Now he needs your help.” ― Mel
9. “I’m so sorry that I pushed you away. I just, I thought that by protecting my heart, I couldn’t get hurt. But the thought of not having you in my life is so painful.” ― Mel
10. “Actually. I’m sorry. Let me rephrase my last statement. You’re being an ass! And if we didn’t have a room full of patients, I would walk right out of here.” ― Mel
Virgin River quotes from Lydie
11. “Don’t let Connie make you feel bad. Her heart’s in the right place, it’s just her mouth that’s misguided.” ― Lydie
12. “I love Connie, but, uh, she’s always been a little self-righteous when it comes to other people’s business.” ― Lydie
Virgin River quotes from Connie
13. “Your degenerate grandson defiled my niece.” ― Connie
14. “You know, you can tell how a person feels about someone by the sacrifices they’re willing to make. I know you loved her. And I hope for your sake, she comes back one day.” ― Connie
15. “I know you’re not supposed to talk badly about kin, but the girl is more idle than a Sunday afternoon.” ― Connie
16. “I’m what they would consider a credible alibi. We’re not related. We’re not friends, and you don’t work for me.” ― Connie
17. “Only 10% of felonies end in conviction. Ninety percent of those are because the suspect confessed. If they haul you in, there’s only one thing to do. Deny.” ― Connie
Virgin River quotes from Doc
18. “Well you may not be who she wants, but I’m pretty damn sure you are gonna be who she needs.” ― Doc
19. “I know I’ve been a little gruff lately, but I’m gonna try to be in a better mood from now on.” ― Doc
20. “I heard somewhere that people don’t truly process something until they’ve heard it six or seven times. So, with that in mind, I am prepared to tell you over and over and over again that I’ve loved you from the first day that I met you, and I will be yours until the day I die.” ― Doc
21. “The issue is that this is information that Jack needs to know, but if it comes from you, he may shoot the messenger.” ― Doc
22. “I can’t say I know what you’re going through, but I do know it can’t be easy.” ― Doc
Virgin River quotes from Preacher
23. “I believe there is nothing more righteous than defending those who can’t defend themselves.” ― Preacher
24. “Brady for a little man, you sure got a big mouth.” ― Preacher
25. “You know, ever since this thing started with Calvin and then the guys, they brought up Lonerghan, you’ve been on edge.” ― Preacher
Which of these Virgin River quotes is your favorite?
The series has a unique appeal to its fans due to the successful natural delivery of the story.
The show isn’t about sudden and crazy surprises or problems happening, providing a sense of tranquility for the viewers.
A perfect companion for a relaxed evening.
This series will inspire you to love genuinely and be mature in both life and love.
Our past will forever be a part of us, but it will never define us.
All we have to do is start anew and come to terms with ourselves.
So, pack up your things, and maybe this is an excellent time to relax somewhere far away with these Virgin River quotes and sayings.
August 10, 2022 7:14 AM EST