Check out these Zyzz quotes to learn more about the short life of the influential bodybuilder.
Zyzz, real name Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian, was not only a bodybuilder, but he was also a model, personal trainer, and entrepreneur who had his own clothing line and protein supplement line.
Zyzz was born in 1989 in Russia, but his family moved to Australia, where he grew up when he was only 4.
Zyzz passed away at the young age of 22 due to a heart attack.
Hard living, steroid use, and a history of family heart issues may have contributed to his death.
Whether you thought he was a good role model or not, Zyzz was influential on youtube starting in 2007 and had a large following.
Check out the quotes below to learn more about Zyzz.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Ronnie Coleman quotes from the retired professional bodybuilder.
Zyzz Quotes on His Beliefs
Zyzz had worked hard to achieve his success, and he believed others should as well. Check out the quotes below on some of Zyzz’s beliefs.
1. “If there were more people like me, the world would be a happier place.” – Zyzz
2. “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” – Zyzz
3. “I’d rather be a person that’s hated on than a person that does the hating.” – Zyzz
4. “If you want it, you will get it, and will eventually prove the haters wrong.” – Zyzz
5. “I don’t work out for chicks; I workout to create an aura.” – Zyzz
6. “Go hard, mate. The gym lifestyle is the best! Train hard, eat well, party hard.” – Zyzz
7. “Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them.” – Zyzz
8. “At the end of the day, I have respect for anyone who wants to make a change for themselves and start training and improving their body and health.” – Zyzz
9. “I’d rather do what I do and have fun than sit back hating on someone achieving something.” – Zyzz
10. “I love the fact that when I go somewhere with thousands of people, almost all of them will remember who I am when it is over, and I didn’t even have to say a word.” – Zyzz
Zyzz Quotes on Life Lessons He Learned
Zyzz had a huge following and learned much about what he believed and wanted out of life. You can see from his quotes below that Zyzz didn’t care what other people thought about him.
11. “If you don’t enjoy it and want to do it just for the end result, might as well give up, because you won’t be consistent.” – Zyzz
12. “When I have my shirt off, I get called a show-off. When a random skinny kid has his shirt off, or some tubby bloke, nobody says anything or cares. Funny.” – Zyzz
13. “I want to move my life in other directions and have found myself far too involved in a lifestyle with no genuine substance, meeting far too many fake people/girls who, if I didn’t look the way I did, would have never given me the time of day.” – Zyzz
14. “Personally, I’m a very friendly and happy person, and believe that people need to lighten up and enjoy life more.” – Zyzz
15. “The people that laugh at the overweight/obese people in the gym are a disgrace. I applaud them for having the courage and determination to train and want to make a change for themselves despite the obvious hardships they would face.” – Zyzz
16. “Stop giving a f*ck what girls think and say whatever the f*ck you want to say and do whatever you want to do.” – Zyzz
17. “I love playing up my perceived stereotype, and at the end of the day, never take myself seriously, which is one of the reasons I have accrued the fan base that I have.” – Zyzz
18. “Find a passion, form relationships, don’t be afraid to get out there and f*ck what everyone else thinks, trust me, its alot more fun that way.” – Zyzz
19. “I always feel I have to train and diet my hardest now because I have a look/image to live up to.” – Zyzz
20. “I know it sounds like I’m bragging, but think of it as driving a Ferrari in real life. Why do people drive Ferraris? To get attention, looks, exert dominance and superiority from the norm, and to get people talking… but it also inspires jealousy and haters on the person driving.” – Zyzz
The Short Life of Zyzz
Zyzz lived an eventful but short life.
Passing away at the age of 22 prevented him from continuing to spread his message of body health and happiness, but while he was alive, he made a big impact.
Even though Zyzz was already a successful entrepreneur with a large following, he was still continuing his education.
Zyzz was set to graduate with a degree in business and commerce from The University of Western Sydney.
Did any of the Zyzz quotes and sayings inspire you or change your thoughts?
Share with friends and family on social media to get their thoughts, and post any comments in the comment section below.