Sharing your life with someone special can bring you joy and fulfillment.
If you have someone special in your life, share these boyfriend quotes with them to tell them how much you care about them.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
Do you remember your first boyfriend?
Read these quotes to reminisce about when you first fell in love, which is a moment usually filled with so many emotions.
Or, if you are getting over someone, read the boyfriend quotes about falling out of love to help you say goodbye.
Also, check out these true love quotes for the hopeless romantic.
Check out our inspirational quotes category page for more inspirational life quotes.
Boyfriend quotes about new relationships
1. “Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” ― Ann Landers
2. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” ― Judy Garland
3. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” ― Angelita Lim
4. “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” ― Jane Austen
5. “It’s him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.” ― Veronica Roth
6. “I didn’t really get into boys until my junior year of high school when I had my first boyfriend. But for the most part, I was always playing sports, so I was too busy for them!” ― Jennie Finch
7. “My first boyfriend that I ever had actually sang a song that he wrote for me on-stage to ask me out.” ― Aubry Plaza
8. “He was my first boyfriend, and I made him my everything – he was my new life, my new love, my new compass point. I guess that’s the danger with firsts – you lose all sense of proportion.” ― David Leviathan
9. “I’m sure that when my daughter will bring home her first boyfriend, I’ll be so intimidating that he’ll run away, but embarrassing as well, just to have a bit of fun.” ― Robbie Williams
10. “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew it.” ― Arrigo Boito
Boyfriend quotes about a forever kind of love
11. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
12. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
13. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
14. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
15. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
16. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore
17. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — When Harry Met Sally
18. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
19. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
20. “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.” ― A.A. Milne
Boyfriend quotes about falling out of love
21. “How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?” — A.A. Milne
22. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” — Paulo Coelho
23. “So, for now I say goodbye to this chapter of my life and I look forward to what comes next.” — Brooke Davis
24. “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” — Ernie Harwell
25. “Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” — Trey Parker
26. “It feels right, but it’s emotional. Saying goodbye to anything you’ve done that long is hard.” — Angela Ruggiero
27. “Could we see when and where we are to meet again, we would be more tender when we bid our friends goodbye.” — Ouida
28. “I’ve become more comfortable as time has gone on with saying goodbye because I’ve been having so many conversations about the cyclical nature of life. It just keeps going.” — Brie Larson
29. “This is not a goodbye, my darling. This is a thank you.” — Nicholas Sparks
30. “In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.” — Deepak Chopra
31. “If you love something, and you set it free, and it doesn’t come back… you’re a dumbass!” – Beavis & Butt-Head
Remember to read these freaky quotes about love to share with your bae.
Boyfriend quotes about missing you
32. “I don’t want to close my eyes, I don’t want to fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe, and I don’t want to miss a thing.” – Aerosmith
33. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” — Emily Dickinson
34. “Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.” — Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
35. “The scariest thing about distance is you don’t know if they’ll miss you or forget about you.”— Nicholas Sparks
36. “Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.” — Doug Fetherling
37. “This is the sad bed of chosen chastity because you are miles and mountains away.” — Erica Jong
38. “Love is missing someone when you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in the heart.” — Kay Knudsen
39. “That’s how you know you love someone, I guess, when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it, too.” – Kaui Hart Hemmings
40. “We were together even when we were apart.” – Shannon A. Thompson
41. “I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame.” – Atonement
42. “You were worth the wait, and I don’t just mean tonight.” – Friends
Profound boyfriend quotes
43. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” — Diana Peterfreund
44. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same” – Emily Brontë
45. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” ― Paulo Coelho
46. “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
47. “I love having a boyfriend but need to be secure on my own first.” – Demi Lovato
48. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
49. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
50. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
More boyfriend quotes and sayings
51. “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” – Gone with the Wind
52. “When two souls are one, they hear each other, even in silence.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
53. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Shannon Alder
54. “I don’t know what to do, I want to die, but you’re making me stay alive. I’m not sure if I should betray you and do it or move on and push through it.” – Lindzz
55. “Sometimes you have to leave someone special without any reason. Sometimes you can’t leave the person with thousands of reasons to leave.” – SiD
56. “The important part is that you had someone to stick by you all that time. Even when everything sucked.” – Jennifer E. Smith
57. “When in a relationship, a real man doesn’t make his woman jealous of others. He makes others jealous of his woman.” – Steve Maraboli
58. “Love from others should be taken as a luxury in life, not necessity!” – Sonal Bharija Singh
59. “I love it when he gives me that look he has that says, not just that he loves me, but that he always will.” – Kailin Gow
60. “The ending of your story all depends on the beginning of ours.” – Piper Payne
Boyfriend quotes that will brighten your day
61. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
62. “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.” – Rupi Kaur
63. “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
64. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
65. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
66. “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood, and seized my heart.” – Maria V. Snyder
67. “The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
68. “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.” – A.R. Asher
69. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.” – Henry Wadsworth
70. “My love for you has no depth. Its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White
Funny Boyfriend Quotes That Will Make You Smile
71. “I’ve always been the type to fall in love fast and, with every boyfriend, I plan out my wedding in my head.” ― Kim Kardashian
72. “Nudity is for my boyfriend or my doctor.” ― Ginnifer Goodwin
73. “Do you believe you’d finally be completely happy if you had a boyfriend?” ― Paula Hendricks
74. “Right now I’m pretty single… My career is my boyfriend.” ― Christina Aguilera
75. “Husband: a former boyfriend” ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
76. “Your boyfriend shouldn’t be your only friend.” ― Bethany Jett
77. “I crashed on my boyfriend’s birthday when I was 12 years old. He didn’t invite me and so I showed up.” ― Isla Fisher
78. “I feel sexy in my jeans and wearing my boyfriend’s T-shirt.” ― Jennifer Aniston
79. “It’s difficult in my dating life, because anyone I get photographed with is automatically my boyfriend. So it just makes it look as if I’ve had, like, 6,000 boyfriends!” ― Emma Watson
80. “In high school, it was all about popularity, being with the boyfriend and all the girls thinking he’s cute.” ― Ashley Tisdale
Did these boyfriend quotes remind you of anyone in your life?
Was there someone you knew in high school that sent butterflies to your stomach every time you saw them?
Are you madly in love with your significant other?
Or are you dealing with the pain and confusion of a recently ended relationship?
No matter your romantic situation, hopefully, these boyfriend quotes reminded you of the special feeling of having someone important in your life.
Every person we meet has an impact on us somehow.
A boyfriend has a more intimate impact than others in our lives.
If you have a special someone who has impacted your life in a positive way, share these quotes with them to show them how much you care about them.
Did you enjoy these boyfriend quotes and sayings?
Which quotes were your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.