These A Course in Miracles quotes teach us we construct our baseline reality on miracles occurring in every moment regardless of our awareness of their presence.
Be sure to leave us a comment at the end of the article, letting us know if you agree!
Since its 1976 publication, the book has influenced millions of readers across the globe.
What are the benefits of reading these A Course in Miracles quotes?
A core principle suggests, “There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not ‘harder’ or ‘bigger’ than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.”
When we shift our perspective beyond human structures that measure net worth, there is a universal view that sees all beings in creation as equal.
Incorporating this understanding can help:
- transform feelings of lack and self-worth
- enhance our connectivity to our world
- increase our ability to give and receive grace
- undo guilt by forgiving others
Hopefully, these fifty A Course in Miracles quotes and principles of miracles will help you remember the miracle that you are so you can celebrate all the expressions of love happening around you.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Short A Course in Miracles quotes
1. Miracles are everyone’s right, but purification is necessary first.
2. Miracles are natural. When they do not occur, something has gone wrong.
3. The use of miracles as spectacles to induce belief is a misunderstanding of their purpose.
4. Miracles, as such, do not matter. The only thing that matters is their source, which is far beyond evaluation.
5. Miracles are natural signs of forgiveness. Through miracles, you accept God’s forgiveness by extending it to others.
6. All miracles mean life, and God is the giver of life. His voice will direct you very specifically. You will be told all you need to know.
7. Miracles are habits and should be involuntary. They should not be under conscious control. Consciously selected miracles can be misguided.
8. There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not “harder” or “bigger” than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.
9. Miracles are healing because they supply a lack; they are performed by those who temporarily have more for those who temporarily have less.
10. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense, everything that comes from love is a miracle.
More A Course in Miracles quotes to help you understand the principles
11. Prayer is the medium of miracles. It is a means of communication of the created with the Creator. Through prayer, love is received, and through miracles, love is expressed.
12. Miracles are thoughts. Thoughts can represent the lower or bodily level of experience or the higher or spiritual level of experience. One makes the physical, and the other creates the spiritual.
13. Miracles are a kind of exchange. Like all expressions of love, which are always miraculous in the true sense, the exchange reverses the physical laws. They bring more love both to the giver and the receiver.
14. Miracles are both beginnings and endings, and so they alter the temporal order. They are always affirmations of rebirth, which seem to go back but really go forward. They undo the past in the present and thus release the future.
15. Miracles bear witness to truth. They are convincing because they arise from conviction. Without conviction they deteriorate into magic, which is mindless and therefore destructive; or rather, the uncreative use of mind.
16. Each day should be devoted to miracles. The purpose of time is to enable you to learn how to use time constructively. It is thus a teaching device and a means to an end. Time will cease when it is no longer useful in facilitating learning.
17. Miracles are teaching devices for demonstrating it is as blessed to give as to receive. They simultaneously increase the strength of the giver and supply strength to the receiver.
18. Miracles transcend the body. They are sudden shifts into invisibility, away from the bodily level. That is why they heal.
19. A miracle is a service. It is the maximal service you can render to another. It is a way of loving your neighbor as yourself. You recognize your own and your neighbor’s worth simultaneously.
20. Miracles make minds one in God. They depend on cooperation because the Sonship is the sum of all that God created. Miracles, therefore, reflect the laws of eternity, not of time.
A few more things to learn from these A Course in Miracles quotes
21. 20. Miracles reawaken the awareness that the spirit, not the body, is the altar of truth. This is the recognition that leads to the healing power of the miracle.
22. Miracles are associated with fear only because of the belief that darkness can hide. You believe that what your physical eyes cannot see does not exist. This leads to a denial of spiritual sight.
23. Miracles rearrange perception and place all levels in true perspective. This is healing because sickness comes from confusing the levels.
24. Miracles enable you to heal the sick and raise the dead because you made sickness and death yourself, and can therefore abolish both. You are a miracle, capable of creating in the likeness of your Creator. Everything else is your own nightmare, and does not exist. Only the creations of light are real.
25. Miracles are part of an interlocking chain of forgiveness which, when completed, is the Atonement. Atonement works all the time and in all the dimensions of time.
More about A Course in Miracles
Helen Schucman purposefully asked not to be recognized as the writer asserting the book was presented to her, word for word, through inner dictation from Jesus Christ.
An initial question many readers have is whether Jesus is the voice of the inner dictation.
The response is yes and no.
According to the ACIM homepage, the answer can be found by “understanding the Course’s use of symbols,” noting that these symbols include “persons” such as Jesus and “the Holy Spirit, as well as images, words, and the Course itself.”
The Course suggests that the book, like all acts, is a product of love reminding readers, “As long as you have the illusion that you are an individual, you will experience Jesus as an individual, too.”
Learning is a miracle, and these A Course in Miracles quotes teach that “Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense, everything that comes from love is a miracle.”
If you found this article helpful, please share it with your friends on social media.
November 18, 2022 8:23 AM EST