If you are looking for motivation and inspiration, these Alan Cohen quotes are perfect!
Alan Cohen is an accomplished writer and speaker who speaks about personal growth, inspiration, work/life balance, and more.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
He has written 28 inspirational books, is a contributing author to the bestselling series Chicken Soup for the Soul, and has a weekly radio program called Get Real.
Cohen has a unique ability to provide encouragement and empowerment to others so that they can achieve success in their lives.
Alan’s desire to help others has led him to create a training program where others can become certified life coaches so that they can help other people.
Take a few minutes to read these Alan Cohen Quotes to learn more about this inspirational man.
Inspirational Alan Cohen Quotes
Check out these inspiring Alan Cohen quotes.
1. “Our history is not our destiny.” — Alan Cohen
2. “Dance on the edge of mystery.” — Alan Cohen
3. “Abundance is not a situation- it is an attitude.” — Alan Cohen
4. “Use pain as a stepping stone, not a campground.” — Alan Cohen
5. “Take care what words you speak that follow ‘I am.’” — Alan Cohen
6. “The more you let go, the faster you will move ahead.” — Alan Cohen
7. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin.” — Alan Cohen
8. “Don’t try to lose weight. Take delight in gaining fitness.” — Alan Cohen
9. “The road to enlightenment is paved with authenticity, not imitation.” — Alan Cohen
10. “Gratitude, like faith, is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it grows.” — Alan Cohen
Motivational Alan Cohen Quotes
Here are some motivating Alan Cohen quotes!
11. “Don’t postpone joy until you have learned all of your lessons. Joy is your lesson.” — Alan Cohen
12. “Everything will change when your desire to move on exceeds your desire to hold on.” — Alan Cohen
13. “Money is but one venue for generosity. Kindness is an even more valuable currency.” — Alan Cohen
14. “Abundance is not a number or acquisition. It is the simple recognition of enoughness.” — Alan Cohen
15. “To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past.” — Alan Cohen
16. “A possibility thinker notices a problem just long enough to get excited about the solution.” — Alan Cohen
17. “Sometimes when things seem to be going wrong, they are going right for reasons you are yet to understand.” — Alan Cohen
Encouraging Alan Cohen Quotes
This batch of Alan Cohen quotes is sure to encourage you.
18. “There is virtue in work, and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither.” — Alan Cohen
19. “Personal growth is not a matter of learning new information but of unlearning old limits.” — Alan Cohen
20. “There are two kinds of people in the world: those who make excuses and those who get results.” — Alan Cohen
21. “If you gave your inner genius as much credence as your inner critic, you would be light years ahead of where you now stand.” — Alan Cohen
22. “Forget what you’ve been taught so you can remember what you know.” — Alan Cohen
23. “When you protect yourself from pain, be sure you do not protect yourself from love.” — Alan Cohen
24. “Do not resist events that move you out of your comfort zone, especially when your comfort zone was not all that comfortable.” — Alan Cohen
25. “If you know something is true, you don’t need to convince anyone of it. If you are trying to convince anyone, it is probably yourself.” — Alan Cohen
Where Can You Find Alan Cohen’s Work?
Alan Cohen is a very accomplished speaker and writer, and his work has been featured in The Washington Post, USA Today, Oprah.com, and many other places.
You can find his books sold on any book-selling platform.
You can also visit his website to learn more about his work.
Please share these Alan Cohen Quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about Cohen in the comment section below.