Shoe Quotes for True Shoe Lovers
November 30, 2022 8:00 AM EST
If you are obsessed with shoes and love reading shoe quotes, we have something to share.
Here, we have collected the most interesting and popular quotes related to shoes.
So, all shoe lovers, be prepared to come across perfect shoe quotes.
You can use these quotes while expressing your deep affair with the newly bought shoe pairs.
Here you will get the best shoe quotes for your Instagram posts.
However, before stepping into the quotes sections, let’s discuss some interesting facts about the shoes.
Interesting facts about shoes
Shoes are made of a wide range of materials, including:
The designs have also varied depending on the culture and usage.
Athletic shoes, for instance, are also different in terms of their materials and design.
Here are a few of the most interesting facts about shoes:
Henry Nelson coined the term sneaker
In 1917, Henry Nelson McKinney used the term Sneaker for the first time.
He was an advertising executive of a company named NW Ayer & Sons.
Since these types of shoes had rubber soles, they seldom make any noise.
It means you can sneak in or sneak out without getting noticed.
Men used to wear heels
At present, we can’t even think of a man wearing heels.
However, this wasn’t the case in the past.
In ancient regimes, noblemen or those associated with nobility used to wear heels.
Largest shoe size ever
With 2.72 m total height, Robert Wadlow was the tallest person ever to live on the face of our earth.
His shoes were also extraordinarily large (size 71).
Most expensive pair of slippers
The pair of slippers worn by Judy Garland (actress) in The Wizard of Oz, a 1939’s classic movie.
In 2000, they sold at an auction for a massive amount of $660 000.
An average woman possesses 21 pairs of shoes
It won’t be wrong to suggest that women around the globe are addicted to shoes.
On average, each woman owns not less than 21 pairs of shoes.
This is much more than what a man usually owns (12 pairs of shoes).
Danielle Steel breaks the record with over 6000 pairs of shoes.
Imelda Marcos stands in the second position with 3400 pairs of shoes (although she claims it was less).
Celine Dion, a popular singer, has over 3000 pairs of shoes.
The best shoe quotes
1. “The right shoes can make everything different.” — Jimmy Choo
2. “With four pairs of shoes, I can travel the world.” — Coco Chanel
3. “Shoes make an outfit; they’re like rims for a car.” — Omari Hardwick
4. “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.” — Marilyn Monroe
5. “Let your dreams outgrow the shoes of your expectations.” — Ryunosuke Satoro
6. “Be well dressed, behave like a gentleman, and keep your shoes shined.” — Joseph Abboud
7. “I’m not into fashion, but I like design. I wear the same shoes every day.” — Tyler, The Creator
8. “If your hair is done properly and you’re wearing good shoes, you can get away with anything.” — Iris Apfel
9. “I had the blues because I had no shoes until, upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.” — Denis Waitley
10. “Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?” — George Gobel
You will also enjoy our article on Tyler the Creator quotes.
Interesting shoe quotes
11. “Keep your head, heels, and standards high.” — Lola Stark
12. “A woman can never have enough shoes.” — Kajal Aggarwal
13. “I always judge a man by his shoes and his watch.” — Tamer Hassan
14. “If I ever let my head down, it will be to admire my shoes.” — Marilyn Monroe
15. “I’ve got big feet, so filling someone else’s big shoes doesn’t scare me.” — Caroline Rhea
16. “Comfortable shoes and the freedom to leave are the two most important things in life.” — Shel Silverstein
17. “Our incomes are like our shoes; if too small, they gall and pinch us; but if too large, they cause us to stumble and to trip.” — John Locke
18. “‘The time has come,’ the walrus said, ‘to talk of many things: of shoes and ships – and sealing wax – of cabbages and kings.’” — Lewis Carroll
19. “Money doesn’t buy elegance. You can take an inexpensive sheath, add a pretty scarf, gray shoes, and a wonderful bag, and it will always be elegant.” — Carolina Herrera
20. “A shoe is not only a design, but it’s a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you’re going to move is quite dictated by your shoes.” — Christian Louboutin
Fascinating shoe quotes
21. “So many shoes but only two feet!” — Unknown
22. “Shoes are like makeup for the feet.” — Edmundo Castillo
23. “Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.” — David Bowie
24. “Take the road less traveled, but first get some new shoes.” — Unknown
25. “Don’t throw away your old shoes until you have new ones.” — German proverb
26. “A woman carries her clothes. But the shoe carries the woman.” — Christian Louboutin
27. “To wear dreams on one’s feet is to begin to give a reality to one’s dreams.” — Roger Vivier
28. “I believe every woman should own at least one pair of red shoes.” — Terry Tempest Williams
29. “If a little voice in your head says, ‘buy the shoes,’ that’s the one you should listen to!” — Unknown
30. “Men tell me that I’ve saved their marriages. It costs them a fortune in shoes, but it’s cheaper than a divorce.” — Manolo Blahnik
Some classical shoe quotes
31. “You have big shoes to fill.” — Idiom
32. “What do women want? Shoes!” — Mimi Pond
33. “A girl can never have too many shoes.” — Unknown
34. “I make shoe contact before eye contact.” — Unknown
35. “Behind every successful woman is a fabulous pair of shoes.” — Unknown
36. “The average woman falls in love seven times a year. Only six are with shoes.” — Kenneth Cole
37. “I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand and sixty.” — Imelda Marcos
38. “A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” — Charles Spurgeon
39. “Always buy a good pair of shoes and a good bed—if you’re not in one, you’re in the other.” — Gloria Hunniford
40. “They went into my closets looking for skeletons, but thank God, all they found were shoes, beautiful shoes.” — Imelda Marcos
Funniest shoe quotes
41. “The only BS I need are bags and shoes.” — Unknown
42. “Chocolate is good, but shoes are carb-free.” — Unknown
43. “No matter how much I eat, the shoe still fits.” — Unknown
44. “I have too many shoes: said no woman ever.” — Unknown
45. “I am only one pair of shoes away from a good mood.” — Unknown
46. “Shoes are like ice cream. There’s always room for more!” — Unknown
47. “I just rescued a pair of shoes; they were trapped in a store.” — Unknown
48. “I still have my feet on the ground. I just wear better shoes.” — Oprah Winfrey
49. “I only buy shoes on two occasions, when I need them and when don’t need them.” — Unknown
50. “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy shoes, and that’s kind of the same thing.” — Unknown
Grab a pair of shoes and get going
Among the lists mentioned above, you would find some short & sweet shoe quotes.
A few of them are quite popular among shoe enthusiasts.
Just like a vintage item, a perfect quote never gets old.
These shoe quotes and sayings would be highly suitable for creating social media posts and sharing them with shoe lovers.
So next time you look for a relevant quote to compliment your new pair of shoes, you can find it here.
Before you leave, just tell us which of the shoe quotes you like the most.
Besides, let us know if your favorite one isn’t included in the list.
Share this article with your shoe-loving friends on social media.