Our latest collection of positive motivational quotes to restore the faith in yourself!
Positive motivational quotes will help recharge your optimism, faith, and attitude while you strive for success in all areas of life! Our words shape our thoughts, and our thoughts control our actions.
Optimism and positive thinking are no longer woo-woo topics. All recent research attributes optimism to be a determining factor for success and fulfillment!
Positive Motivational Quotes For Dramatic Personal Growth
1. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor Frankl
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of quotes about having fun and enjoying your life.
2. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” – Dalai Lama
3. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
4. “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.” ― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
5. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller
6. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
7. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
8. “When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.” – Rumi
9. “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” – William James
10. “If you say you can or you can’t you are right either way.” ― Henry Ford
11. “Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.” – Paulo Coelho
12. “I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.” -Harvey Fierstein
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of positive energy quotes about the power of good vibes.
13. “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.” -Pat Riley
14. “Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and from belonging to a family that accepts you without question.” -Willard Scott
15. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” -Robert H. Schuller
16. “Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” -Brian Tracy
17. “Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.” ― Donald Trump
18. “A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.” -Chuck Norris
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of short positive quotes to fuel your day.
19. “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint”, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” –Vincent Van Gogh
20. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” –Oprah Winfrey
21. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
Don’t forget to also check out these karma quotes about what goes around & comes around in our life.
22. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
23. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.” -John Wooden
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out our collection of inspirational pictures quotes that will help push you to keep moving forward.
24. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
25. “Our beliefs about what we are and what we can be precisely determine what we can be.” ― Anthony Robbins
May 30, 2022 5:00 AM EST