Allah Quotes That Can Change Your Life
March 1, 2023 3:58 AM EST
As the title suggests, this article offers you the best Allah quotes.
These quotes can help you change your life and be a good human.
Please continue reading if you are interested in reading Allah’s quotes and knowing how to bring yourself closer to Allah.
Ways to become closer to Allah
If you are urged to seek Allah’s blessings:
- Seek Guidance from Holy Quran
- Follow the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
- Prayer (Dua)
- Keep yourself away from Sins
Seek Guidance from Holy Quran
The best way to know Allah (SWT) is to seek guidance from the Holy Quran.
The more we know Allah (SWT), the more we love him.
By reciting the Holy Quran, we can learn about various beautiful and mesmerizing qualities of Allah (SWT).
Also, we need to understand what the Holy Quran says and act upon it.
This will help you get closer to Allah (SWT).
Follow the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Following the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) can bring you closer to Allah.
Because the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) gives you a practical example of Allah (SWT) ‘s words in the Holy Quran.
It’s one of the simplest ways to gain the love of Allah (SWT.
You just need to do what Prophet Muhammad (SAW) preached and refrain from what he asked us to abstain.
By following the Sunnah, it’s possible to become a better human.
This, in turn, makes us eligible to seek Allah’s (SWT) love and mercy.
Allah (SWT) is always there to help and guide us.
However, we need to spare time from worldly things and pray to God for his affection and guidance.
We desire to get closer to Allah (SWT), which helps us find new ways.
Allah will help us throughout the journey when we choose the right path.
In other words, nothing is possible without the permission of Allah (SWT).
We can only come closer to Allah (SWT) if he permits.
Hence, praying continuously to Allah (SWT) and asking for his support and love is highly advisable.
Keep yourself away from sins
Sins are our strongest enemies, which keep us away from the mercy and blessings of Allah.
Your heart won’t be worthy of embracing the love of Allah (SWT) if it is filled with sins.
Hence, avoid all deeds prohibited in Islam to come closer to Allah (SWT).
You can become one of his beloved individuals by showing your obedience to Allah (SWT).
Now, let’s move toward our main section related to quotes.
Top 10 Allah quotes
Let’s start with the top 10 of the sweetest Allah quotes.
1. “I talk to Allah, I pray to him.” — Shah Rukh Khan
2. “Have a fear of Allah wherever you are.” — Prophet Muhammad
3. “Everything I do is for the pleasure of Allah.” — Cat Stevens
4. “All of the people are the dependents of Allah.” — Hamza Yusuf
5. “Allah will help him who moves in the way of Allah.” — Abu Bakr
6. “Praise be Allah and prayers and peace upon Mohammed.” — Osama bin Laden
7. “I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.” — Muhammad Ali
8. “The underprivileged are the only privileged ones in the eyes of Allah.” — Sana Khan
9. “Michael is a gift from Allah, and he is taking him back. The world didn’t appreciate him.” — Jermaine Jackson
10. “Theory states that Allah’s law is cruel and unfair, but Allah himself has said that his law is indeed fair.” — Hassanal Bolkiah
Allah quotes about the greatness of Allah Almighty
Our life depends on Allah’s blessings in every way. He’s the greatest of all. The following quotes state this fact fantastically.
11. “Allah makes the impossible possible.” — Unknown
12. “My fate is in the hands of almighty Allah.” — Yahya Jammeh
13. “Allah is on our side. That is why we will beat the aggressor.” — Saddam Hussein
14. “The happiest people are those who have found that Allah is enough.” — Unknown
15. “If Allah wants to do good to somebody, he afflicts him with trials.” — Sahih al-Bukhari
16. “The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.” — Abu Bakr
17. “The fact is I have lost a fight, and I accept the loss from Allah. That’s the way a real fighter and a real man goes out.” — Naseem Hamed
18. “When many astronauts go to space, they see the insignificant size of the earth and vastness of space, and they become very religious because they have seen the Signs of Allah.” — Cat Stevens
19. “Some of the toughest ayat in the Quran have Allah’s name “ar-Rahman” in them to make it clear that just because Allah is the Most Merciful, it doesn’t mean He’s not going to carry out justice.” — Nouman Ali Khan
20. “You’re not gonna get through life without being worshipful or devoted to something. You’re either devoted to your job or your desires. So the best way to spend your life is to try to be devoted to prayer, to Allah.” — Mos Def
Comforting Allah quotes
Indeed remembrance of Allah is the medicine for broken hearts. These quotes will comfort you and will keep you going.
21. “Allah is the best planner.” — Unknown
22. “Worldly life is short, so turn to Allah before you return to Allah.” — Unknown
23. “He who builds a masjid in the way of Allah, God will build a house for him in the paradise.” — Abu Bakr
24. “If I have another life at all, I will once again beseech Allah to give me the blessing of living this life again.” — Saira Banu
25. “You will never be able to please everyone, rather rectify what is between you and Allah and do not care about the people.” — Imam ash-Sha’fiee
26. “My fate is in the hands of almighty Allah. I will deliver to the Gambian people, and if I have to rule this country for one billion years, I will, if Allah says so.” — Yahya Jammeh
27. “Allah’s the Arabic term for God. Stand up for God, fight for God, work for God and do the right thing, and go the right way; things will end up in your corner.” — Muhammad Ali
28. “Just as ‘Islam’ literally means ‘peace,’ none of the 99 names of Allah mean violence. Similarly, every religion in the world stands for peace, compassion, and brotherhood.” — Sushma Swaraj
29. “Allah is with people who show patience. If you are down in the dumps, Allah will help you if you have belief. But this is a personal thing between you and him. You can’t fool Allah.” — Mohammad Azharuddin
30. “For the most part, Islam is about peace. It’s dealing with submission to the most high. Mohammed is a prophet, a messenger. But at the same time, we’ll fight in the name of Allah. We’re not going to let you disrespect our prophet.” — Ghostface Killah
Allah quotes about the love of Allah
No love is greater than the love of Allah. Our relationship with Allah is so splendidly explained in the following quotes.
31. “Stay close to the people who love Allah and remind you about Allah.” — Unknown
32. “If Allah guides you to remember him, it is a sign that Allah loves you.” — Unknown
33. “When we repair our relationship with Allah, he repairs everything else for us.” — Dr. Bilal Philips
34. “I owe my success to Allah and my parents, who have sacrificed so much to get me where I am.” — Javed Ali
35. “The heart that beats for Allah is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the world.” — Unknown
36. “Yes, love indeed is light from heaven; A spark of that immortal fire with angels shared, by Allah given to lift from earth our low desire.” — Lord Byron
37. “I seek truth over a lie; I seek justice over injustice; I seek righteousness over the rewards of evildoers, and I love Allah more than I love the state.” — H. Rap Brown
38. “I have to ask Allah’s forgiveness and not get angry because they come to me out of love, and it’s not fitting that I should turn to them in hatred.” — Abdul Qadeer Khan
39. “All people who worship Allah, not each other, are equal before Him. We are entrusted to spread this message and to extend that call to all the people.” — Osama bin Laden
40. “Every hip-hop artist I have worked with has a respect for higher power, whether that’s the church, Allah, or any sort of higher being – they all have a humbleness.” — BJ the Chicago Kid
More Allah quotes
Following is the list of some more beautiful and enchanting Allah Quotes from our collection that will truly help change your life.
41. “What you desire is what you want; what you have is what Allah wants.” — Nouman Ali Khan
42. “Thanks to Allah, I trust myself to distinguish between right and wrong.” — Mohammad Amir
43. “You and I are but specks of that rhythmic urge which is Brahma, which is Allah, which is God.” — Ruth St. Denis
44. “For one, the Qur’an is considered by Muslims to consist entirely of words spoken by Allah himself.” — Paul Weyrich
45. “I hope that we when we stand up to those who oppress our communities that Allah accepts from us that as a form of jihad.” — Linda Sarsour
46. “I thank Allah that I have been playing for Pakistan for a long time. This is a big honour for me; I had not even thought so.” — Shahid Afridi
47. “I am in constant search of charitable work and thank Allah that I am happy, that my children are happy, and I like that all of my family is happy.” — Sulaiman Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi
48. “Some people call God, some people call Allah; I want to see the fruit of the love, I want to see the love, the love to help the brothers who may not be as fortunate as us.” — MC Hammer
49. “My name is Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, the former H. Rap Brown. I am a devoted servant of Allah and an unwavering devotee to His cause. For more than 30 years, I have been tormented and persecuted by my enemies for reasons of race and belief.” — H. Rap Brown
50. “Allah says in the Qur’an not to despise one another. So the criterion in Islam is not color or social status. It’s who is most righteous. If I go to a mosque – and I’m a basketball player with money and prestige – if I go to a mosque and see an imam, I feel inferior. He’s better than me. It’s about knowledge.” — Hakeem Olajuwon
Which of these Allah quotes is your favorite?
We hope you have liked our comprehensive list of Allah quotes.
These quotes can motivate you to choose the right path and seek Allah’s (SWT) guidance and love.
You can also share these quotes with others to let them understand how to get close to Allah (SWT).
If you have found your favorite Allah quote, share it via the comments section.