BBQ quotes are in demand because many people love to do BBQs and want to upload their snaps with tasty BBQ captions.
If you prefer cooking food on the grill, barbeques are unquestionably your best option, regardless of the season—summer or chilly winter.
There is no better venue than a barbeque if you like some cooked smokey meat or a grill chef.
Check out these related articles:
Have you been there yet?
Have you tried their flavorful, grilled, spicy meat?
If YES, you must take many pictures during your visit to the BBQ.
We all know that most people choose to cook their barbeque food over the holidays.
We also know that meat, pork, and various vegetables are the items that are grilled most frequently.
But if you consider yourself a true BBQ enthusiast, are you aware of some fascinating facts about BBQ?
Do you even realize that grilling and barbecuing are two distinct cooking methods?
Here are some entertaining grilling facts for you and your pals.
Interesting facts about BBQ
Here are some interesting facts about BBQ you would like to read.
A Grill is owned by about 64% of Americans
Yes, two—thirds of Americans own a grill or a smoker at home.
Although charcoal, electric, and wood pellet grills are popular, gas barbeques are the most prevalent among them.
Texas has the biggest BBQ pit
The largest BBQ pit is undoubtedly located in the Lone Star State, so this is probably one of the least unexpected BBQ facts.
The Undisputable Cuz is from Brenham, Texas, and it lives there.
The 76—foot—long pit, which can also be used as a truck, has enough space to cook four to six tonnes of barbeque simultaneously.
Kansas hosted the biggest BBQ festival in the world
The city of barbeque is in Kansas City, Missouri.
In 2017, 336 people gathered at Arrowhead Stadium for the largest barbeque/grilling lesson, as the Guinness Book of World Records recorded.
The group has acquired skills in grilling, including how to cook marinated pork chops, roasted garlic, and prime rib.
Now, we’ve checked many interesting facts about BBQ, let’s discuss some of the most prominent benefits of Barbeque.
Benefits of having a barbeque
Here is the list of benefits you will get with Barbeque.
- BBQ is healthy
- Unlimited options are available
- It is less expensive
- Your mealtime becomes social & fun
BBQ is healthy
A wonderful way to improve your meal’s nutritional value is grilling.
Compared to baking or frying, grilling helps the meat retain nutrients.
Even vegetables gain more from grilling than boiling or frying.
So, get out of those BBQ dishes to enjoy a healthier lunch this summer!
Unlimited options are available
Yes, grilled meats, seafood, and vegetables are delicious.
But, did you know you can make pizza, quesadillas, and cake on the barbecue?
Impress your guests at your next outdoor gathering by preparing fire-grilled snacks to sate everyone’s appetite.
It is less expensive
Due to the countless meals you can prepare on the barbeque, those who own a BBQ tend to spend less money eating out.
By learning how to grill, you can cook your favorite cut of steak at home for a fraction of the price of a steakhouse.
People who BBQ routinely also commonly brag about lower electricity expenditures!
The heat from cooking in the kitchen might push your air conditioner into overdrive.
So as soon as it heats up, it’s time to fire up the grill!
Your mealtime becomes social & fun
By grilling, a regular meal can become a gathering!
You have a fantastic opportunity to visit with relatives or guests.
Since dinner must be made indoors, you no longer need to interfere with your kids’ leisure pursuits.
While you cook their favorite foods right next to them, children may continue playing outside with a barbecue.
Dinnertime is usually a little more pleasurable when you can eat outside!
Top 10 BBQ quotes
Here are the top 10 BBQ quotes to spice up your mood.
1. “I love barbecue; it’s my favorite thing to eat.” — David Nail
2. “There are no ideas in the South, just barbecue.” — Pat Conroy
3. “The price of barbeque is eternal vigilance.” — Thomas Jefferson
4. “The nourishment from barbeque is palatable.” — Millard Fillmore
5. “Friends may come and go, but barbeques accumulate.” — Thomas Jones
6. “Drive a hundred miles and the barbecue changes.” — John Shelton Reed
7. “If summer had one defining scent, it’d be the smell of barbeque.” — Katie Lee
8. “The question is not whether we will barbeque, but how.” — Joan Z. Borysenko
9. “To barbecue is a way of life rather than a desirable method of cooking.” — Clement Freud
10. “Even on the Serengeti, it ain’t a barbecue if there ain’t some kind of beer.” — Anthony Bourdain
BBQ quotes for Instagram
These BBQ quotes are interesting enough to be shared via social media platforms, especially Instagram.
11. “I enjoy my barbeque.” — Billy Butler
12. “Golf is my passion, and so is great barbeque.” — John Daly
13. “My comfort food, of all things, would be southern soul barbeque.” — Zach Johnson
14. “Barbecue may not be the road to world peace, but it’s a start.” — Anthony Bourdain
15. “Barbeque is the good old technique of making a fire and putting some stuff over the top.” — Graham Elliot
16. “The first time I read ‘Barbeque,’ I fell in love with it. I had never laughed so hard in my life.” — Colman Domingo
17. “Good barbeque has to fall off of the bone when you grab it, and, to me, it’s not pull—hard chewy.” — Sinbad, American comedian
18. “I love New York, but I’m happy to be away from it. I like small towns, with welcoming barbeque restaurants.” — David Burnett
19. “If any chef ever tells you they’re not inspired equally by the truck-stop barbecue as they are by the four-star Michelin restaurant they are lying.” — Padma Lakshmi
20. “Southern barbeque is the closest thing we have in the U.S. to Europe’s wines or cheeses. Drive a hundred miles, and the barbeque changes.” — John Shelton Reed
BBQ quotes about friends and family
The most impressive BBQ quotes show how much friends and families enjoy when around a barbecue grill.
21. “I really enjoy sailing on Lake Geneva because I can just look at the shore and see my wife having a barbecue with the kids.” — Ernesto Bertarelli
22. “It reminds me how funny living in LA can be; You go to a friend’s barbecue and you leave the face of Victoria Beckham’s lookbook.” — Alice Greczyn
23. “I was born in a suburb of Paris, and I grew up there until I was 16, so there were always a lot of barbecues, a garden, and friends.” — Vanessa Paradis
24. “When we’re in London, my family goes to mass on Christmas Eve. The next day Dad cooks the turkey on the barbecue, standing outside in the cold.” — Kate Nash
25. “I loved everything about marriage. I loved having a companion to wake up with and have barbecues with. But things happen and people grow apart.” — Jessica Simpson
26. “In growing up in Seattle, I don’t know a single family that didn’t barbecue or cook on the weekends and make its own kind of simple, pared—down, what I call Pacific Northwest cooking.” — Mario Batali
27. “At the weekends I usually have around 50 kids running around in my back garden. They are all friends of my kids. I know all their names. We have barbecues, put up tents, and play soccer. I love it.” — Magnus
28. “I want to find those stories that we may talk about at the barbecue or when we’re playing bid whist or with our cousins watching TV, but you don’t see it on television. Certainly, it’s perspective.” — Ed Gordon
29. “When I think of my Latina side, I imagine family barbecues with carne asada, rice, beans, tortillas, and jalapeno on my plate along with ‘Vicente Fernandez’ blaring out the speakers. Spicy food. Salsa. Tamales. Family.” — Alicia Sixtos
30. “Look, I made a commitment to corn 17 years ago. Sure, I’m a man. I like to go to a barbecue and see beans that I like: baked beans, red beans, black beans, and big plump garbanzos. But in the end, I always come home to my sweet, sweet corn.” — George Lopez
Funny BBQ quotes
The BBQ quotes listed below are funny enough to bring a smile.
31. “You know what killed off the dinosaurs, Whateley? We did. In one barbecue.” — Neil Gaiman
32. “No one would barbecue their family dog. Why is a cow or a pig or a chicken different?” — Mike Ness
33. “Come on outside when youʹre done,ʺ I told her. ʺItʹs like the barbecue of the damned. Except….thereʹs no grill.” — Richelle Mead
34. “I think everyone kind of knows and makes the effort to see each other and invites people to barbecues and whatnot.” — Ashley Greene
35. “I don’t know why men like to barbecue so much. Maybe its the only thing they can cook. Or maybe they’re just closet pyromaniacs.” — Cecelia Ahern
36. “Don’t ask God to cure cancer and world poverty. He’s too busy finding you a parking space and fixing the weather for your barbecue.” — Richard Dawkins
37. “I would be in Italy working on a film, longing for something simple — like, God, I would just kill to be sitting at a barbecue having a beer right now.” — Chris O’Donnell
38. “I have opinions about the differences between Memphis barbecue and Texas barbecue. Put me in the kitchen and you’ll see how Southern I can be.” — Chris Hardwick
39. “Oh Lord please don’t burn us don’t kill or toast your flock. Don’t put us on the barbecue or simmer us in stock. Don’t bake or baste or boil us or stir—fry us in a wok.” — Graham Chapman
40. “Most of us spend our lives convinced that there’s something missing: “If only I had a bigger barbecue, more money, a bigger car, a different wife, a different…. If only I could upgrade somehow, then I would be okay.” — Arjuna Ardagh
Other interesting BBQ quotes
If you haven’t found the desired BBQ quote yet, here are some other BBQ quotes to look at.
41. “The meat. I’d barbecue it before I put it on.” — Cody Simpson
42. “That was at the barbecue, and I didn’t have to get close to her.” — Shemar Moore
43. “Barbeque sauce is like a beautiful woman. If it’s too sweet, it’s bound to be hiding something.” — Lyle Lovett
44. “Some guys smoke. Some guys drink. Some guys chase women. I’m a big barbeque—sauce guy.” — Rick Majerus
45. “Many Texas barbecue fanatics have a strong belief in the beneficial properties of accumulated grease.” — Calvin Trillin
46. “My favourite moments? The sun’s out where it’s all swimmingly, and I’ve got a fire going and a nice snake on the barbeque.” — Bear Grylls
47. “Live fire cooking and barbecue have been so intimately linked with human evolution and history and politics. Everything we do, barbecue informs it in some way.” — Steven Raichlen
48. “Like most Michigan natives, Ferguson had a vague knowledge of a thing called barbecue but had never actually eaten any. He was, however, intimately familiar with whiskey.” — Doug Worgul
49. “Creating a healthier alternative to barbecue sauce isn’t easy. The extreme range of flavours, from piercing vinegar to salty to sweet to barely perceptible umami, isn’t easy to recreate.” — Chris Morocco
50. “I can trace every romance of my life back to a meal. My memories are enhanced by the tender morsels had at tables across from lovers, on blankets with friends who’d eventually become more, in banquets, barbecues, and breakfasts.” — Stephanie Klein
Which of these BBQ quotes did you like the most?
The above words can be useful if you’ve been hunting for the perfect BBQ quotes.
You can browse the collection, select a quote that appeals to you, read it, and share it with your friends and family.
Thanks to our broad range of quotes, you can choose from various BBQ quotes and sayings.
And don’t forget to share your favorite with us through the comments area.