Are you in the mood to laugh at the political goings-on in the country right now?
If yes, then keep reading these Borat quotes.
Borat, the fictional character brought to life by the comedic genius Sacha Baron Cohen.
The first film, Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, was directed by Larry Charles and premiered in 2006.
Borat is a journalist from Kazakhstan who makes a documentary of his dealings with American citizens.
Much of the movie is unscripted and features actual conversations with people who believe he is a genuine foreigner with no understanding of US customs.
Borat received widespread critical acclaim and was nominated for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy and for the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay.
For his role, Baron Cohen won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy.
The film did exceptionally well at the box office, but controversy surrounded it before and after its release.
Arab countries banned the film, and the Kazakhstan government was less than pleased.
The second installment of the film titled, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, was released in 2020.
It is hilarious, but with Borat quotes like these, it will have its own share of controversy to contend with!
Memorable Borat Quotes
1. “My name i’ Borat, I come a-from Kazakhstan. Can I say a-first, we support your War of Terror.” — Borat Sagdiyev
2. “I hear McDonald Trump he put Mexicans in cages. High Five!”— Borat Sagdiyev
3. “I like you. I like sex. Is nice!” — Borat Sagdiyev
4. “Please, come and see my film. If it not success, I will be execute.” — Borat Sagdiyev
5. “May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!” — Borat Sagdiyev
6. “These gypsy tears will keep you safe.” — Borat Sagdiyev.
7. “Will you be my new black wife?” — Borat Sagdiyev
8. “Trump would be disappointed! You are leaving hotel without golden shower.” — Borat Sagdiyev
9. “Don’t worry I won’t get jealous, she’s not Ivanka!” — Borat Sagdiyev
10. “Speakings, not polite!” — Borat Sagdiyev
Borat quotes that mock the USA and our politics
11. “A magnificent new premier named McDonald Trump rose to power and made America great again! He also became buddies with tough-guy leaders from around the world.” — Borat Sagdiyev
12. “I will be the next Queen Melania! She’s the happiest wife in the world!” — Sandra Jessica Parker Sagdiyev
13. “Impressive and amazing result for a strong premier who always put America and Kazakhstan first!” — Borat Sagdiyev
14. “Donald Trump: Strongest premier in history. He not racist. Black guys love him so much, they kneel before him.” — Borat Sagdiyev
15. “I found a new book which only tells the truth. It’s called Facebook. I learn so many facts there.” — Sandra Jessica Parker Sagdiyev
16. “Democracy is different in America. For example, women can vote but horse can not!” — Borat Sagdiyev
Borat quotes about the Coronavirus and scientists
17. “F*ck the social distance.” — Borat Sagdiyev
18. “Because of Trump, 350 million Americans still alive. Trump never had stroke. Vote for premier Trump, or you will be crushed.” — Borat Sagdiyev
19. “Lucky for me I was taken in by two of America’s greatest scientists.” — Borat Sagdiyev
20. “What is more dangerous: this virus or the Democrats?” — Borat Sagdiyev
Borat quotes about the gypsies
21. “I say this because I had a very bad gypsy attack… they stole my wife, plow… and they touch my horse in a very bad way… he got very depressed.” — Borat Sagdiyev
22. “Who is this lady you have shrunk? Was she the owner of this house that you camp in front of? Do not try and shrink me gypsy, I serious.” — Borat Sagdiyev
23. “I can hit a gypsy with a rock from 15 meters away if chained… ten if not.” — Borat Sagdiyev
24. “I arrived at American airport with clothes, US dollars, and a bottle of gypsy tears to protect myself from AIDS.” — Borat Sagdiyev
Funny Borat quotes
25. “You have onions in this house?? Yes!” — Borat Sagdiyev
Which of these Borat quotes is your favorite?
If you feel in the mood to laugh at the political goings-on in the country right now, then this film is perfect.
I know I have done enough crying and yelling, so maybe laughter is the best medicine.
There is a lot of mocking in the original film and the new one, so hopefully, no one gets offended.
Have you watched the new Borat movie already?
What were your thoughts or favorite jokes?
Drop a line in the comment section below and let us know if you would recommend the film to a friend.
‘It is nice’ to find a friend and give them a high five.
We could probably all use that right about now, anyway!
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST