Are you in the mood to laugh at the political goings-on in the country right now? If yes, then keep reading these Borat quotes.
Borat, the fictional character brought to life by the comedic genius Sacha Baron Cohen. The first film, Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, premiered in 2006. Borat is a journalist from Kazakhstan who makes a documentary of his dealings with American citizens.
Much of the movie is unscripted and features actual conversations with people who believe he is a genuine foreigner with no understanding of US customs.
The film did exceptionally well at the box office, but controversy surrounded it before and after the release. Arab countries banned the film, and the Kazakhstan government was less than pleased.
The second installment of the film titled, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, was just released. It is hilarious, but with Borat quotes like these, it will have its own share of controversy to contend with!
Borat quotes that mock the USA and our politics
1. “A magnificent new premier named McDonald Trump rose to power and made America great again! He also became buddies with tough-guy leaders from around the world.” — Borat Sagdiyev
2. “I will be the next Queen Melania! She’s the happiest wife in the world!” — Sandra Jessica Parker Sagdiyev
3. “Trump would be disappointed! You are leaving hotel without golden shower.” — Borat Sagdiyev
4. “Impressive and amazing result for a strong premier who always put America and Kazakhstan first!” — Borat Sagdiyev
5. “Donald Trump: Strongest premier in history. He not racist. Black guys love him so much, they kneel before him.” — Borat Sagdiyev
6. “I found a new book which only tells the truth. It’s called Facebook. I learn so many facts there.” — Sandra Jessica Parker Sagdiyev
7. “May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!” — Borat Sagdiyev
8. Azamat: [arguing with Borat] What’s in California? Borat: [making it up] Pearl Harbor is there. So is Texas.
9. “My name i’ Borat, I come a-from Kazakhstan. Can I say a-first, we support your War of Terror.” — Borat Sagdiyev
10. “Democracy is different in America. For example, women can vote but horse can not!” — Borat Sagdiyev
Borat quotes about the Coronavirus and scientists
11. “F*ck the social distance.” — Borat Sagdiyev
12. “Because of Trump, 350 million Americans still alive. Trump never had stroke. Vote for premier Trump, or you will be crushed.” — Borat Sagdiyev
13. “Lucky for me I was taken in by two of America’s greatest scientists.” — Borat Sagdiyev
14. “What is more dangerous: this virus or the Democrats?” — Borat Sagdiyev
Borat quotes about the gypsies
15. “These gypsy tears will keep you safe.” — Borat Sagdiyev.
16. “They have cleverly shifted their shapes. One of them has taken the form of a little old woman. You can barely see her horns. She has tried to poison me already.” — Borat Sagdiyev
17. “Who is this lady you have shrunk? Was she the owner of this house that you camp in front of? Do not try and shrink me gypsy, I serious.” — Borat Sagdiyev
18. “I can hit a gypsy with a rock from 15 meters away if chained… ten if not.” — Borat Sagdiyev
19. “I arrived at American airport with clothes, US dollars, and a bottle of gypsy tears to protect myself from AIDS.” — Borat Sagdiyev
Funny Borat quotes
20. “Speakings, not polite!” — Borat Sagdiyev
21. “You have onions in this house?? Yes!” — Borat Sagdiyev
22. “He not as alive as he used to be.” — Borat Sagdiyev
23. “I like you. I like sex. Is nice!” — Borat Sagdiyev
24. Borat: “What kind of dog is this?”
Zookeeper: “It’s a tortoise.”
Borat: “Is it a cat in a hat?”
Zookeeper: “No… it’s a tortoise in a shell.”
25. [referring in thought to a woman speaking in feminism group] “I could not concentrate on what this old man was saying.” — Borat Sagdiyev
26. [holding gun at gun shop] “I feel like American movie star Dirty Harold…” — Borat Sagdiyev
27. [Trying to buy a car that women will like] “I am looking for something between um, six-hundred to uh… six-hundred and fifty dollars.” — Borat Sagdiyev
28. “I like-a very much Korki Buchek. You know Korki Buchek?” [the teenagers are confused] “Bing bong bing-bong-bing, dl-dl-ding-ding *click* *click* *click-click*, bing bong bing-bong-bing, dl-dl-ding-ding *click* *click*…” — Borat Sagdiyev
29. “Who is this car that follow us? I wish it didn’t follow us anymore.” — Borat Sagdiyev
30. “I like to make sexy time!” — Borat Sagdiyev
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of sexy quotes articulating your love.
31. [approaches a random pedestrian] “Hello, my name is Borat. I am new in town. I say hello?”
32. “I follow the hawk.” — Borat Sagdiyev
33. “F*ck off, Death!” — Borat Sagdiyev
34. “I make sexytime with my mother-in-law.” — Borat Sagdiyev
Borat quotes that make fun of his country
35. “This is my country of Kazakhstan. It locate between Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan, and assholes Uzbekistan.” — Borat Sagdiyev
36. [sees the Uzbekistan embassy in Washington DC] “Hey look who has an embassy here.” [puts up his middle finger] “Hey f*ck you, you motherf*ckers!” — Borat Sagdiyev
37. [singing the Kazakhi national anthem to the tune of the American national anthem] “Kazakhstan is the greatest country in the world / All other countries are run by little girls / Kazakhstan is number-one exporter of potassium / Other Central Asian countries have inferior potassium / Kazakhstan is the greatest country in the world.” — Borat Sagdiyev
Borat quotes about success
38. “He is my neighbor, Nursultan Tuliagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass; he must get a window from a glass. I get a step; he must get a step. I get a clock radio; he cannot afford. Great success!” — Borat Sagdiyev
39. “Please, come and see my film. If it not success, I will be execute.” — Borat Sagdiyev
40. “There lives Nursultan Tulyakbay. He’s still asshole. I get iPod; he only get iPod Mini. Everybody know it for girls!” — Borat Sagdiyev
41. [as he sits down in hotel room chair] “Oh well, King in the Castle, King in the Castle, I have a chair! Go do dis, go do dis, King in the Castle.” — Borat Sagdiyev
42. “Thank you for watch my film. I hope you like. Dziekuje.” — Borat Sagdiyev
Which of these Borat quotes is your favorite?
If you feel in the mood to laugh at the political goings-on in the country right now, then this film is perfect. I know I have done enough crying and yelling, so maybe laughter is the best medicine. There is a lot of mocking in the original film and the new one, so hopefully, no one gets offended.
Have you watched the new Borat movie already? What were your thoughts or favorite jokes? Drop a line in the comment section below and let us know if you would recommend the film to a friend. ‘It is nice’ to find a friend and give them a high five. We could probably all use that right about now, anyway!
November 6, 2020 6:59 AM EST