If you struggle with making decisions and trusting your your own instincts, these intuition quotes can help you.
Have you ever known something deep inside of you but you didn’t know how you knew it.
It might be a feeling that lets you know that you shouldn’t be in a relationship with a certain person or that one of the jobs you were considering accepting wouldn’t be a good fit.
When you have these thoughts and feelings, it’s your intuition.
When you experience these moments, you don’t need other people to validate it for you.
You just know that you know you’re making the right decision by trusting your gut.
If this is an area that you struggle with, these intuition quotes will help.
Also check out these inspiring role model quotes on the influence of heroes in our lives.
Intuition quotes to help you trust your instincts
1. “Intuition is seeing with the soul.”― Dean Koontz
2. “Intuition is like reading a word without having to spell it out. A child can’t do that because it has had so little experience. A grown-up person knows the word because they’ve seen it often before.”― Agatha Christie
3. ”Trusting your intuition means tuning in as deeply as you can to the energy you feel, following that energy moment to moment, trusting that it will lead you where you want to go and bring you everything you desire.”-Shakti Gawain
4. “Intuition is the highest form of intelligence, transcending all individual abilities and skills.”- Sylvia Clare
5. “Intuition is the compass of the soul.”- Anonymous
6. “Intuition is the clear conception of the whole at once.”- Johann Kaspar Lavater
7. “The only real valuable thing is intuition.”- Albert Einstein
8. “Intuition isn’t the enemy, but the ally, of reason.”- John Kord Lagemann
9. “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”- Albert Einstein
10. “Instinct is untaught ability.”- Bain
11. “Intuition is neither the ability to engage prophesy nor a means of avoiding financial loss or painful relationships. It is actually the ability to use energy data to make decisions in the immediate moment.” – Carolyn Myss
12. “Intuition is always right in at least two important ways; It is always in response to something. It always has your best interest at heart.” – Karen Whitaker
Intuition quotes on why you should trust your instincts
13. “The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.”- Gisele Bundchen
14. “Never apologize for trusting your intuition – your brain can play tricks, your heart can blind, but your gut is always right.” – Anonymous
15. “Think for yourself. Trust your own intuition. Another’s mind isn’t walking your journey, you are.” – Scottie Waves
16. “Learn to trust yourself and you will create a meaningful life.”― Lynn A. Robinson
17. “Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next.” – Jonas Salk
18. “Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself.” – Oprah Winfrey
19. “Trust your intuition. It is the best friend you will ever have.” – Judith Orloff
20. “Listen to your inner voice. Trust your intuition. It’s important to have the courage to trust yourself.” – Dawn Ostroff
21. “Trust your intuition, rather than technology, to protect you from violence.” – Tom Butler-Bowdon
22. “There are some conditions where you have to trust your intuition.” – Daniel Kahneman
23. “Trust your intuition and be resilient. If you have real breakout ideas, even your friends will laugh at you secretly until you can prove their viability.” – Van Jones
24. “For the most important decisions in your life, trust your intuition, and then work with everything you have, to prove it right.” – Tim Cook
25. “Your inner knowing is your only true compass.” – Joy Page
26. “Trusting your intuition often saves us from disaster.” – Anne Wilson Schaef
Intuition quotes about a mother’s instincts
27. “There is an instinct in a woman to love most her own child and an instinct to make any child who needs her love, her own.” – Robert Brault
28. “Mothers are the most instinctive philosophers.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
29. “If you believe in the maternal instinct and fail at mother love, you fail as a woman. It is a controlling idea that holds us in an iron grip.” – Nancy Friday
More intuition quotes to inspire you
30. “I believe in intuitions and inspirations…I sometimes feel that I am right. I do not know that I am.”― Albert Einstein
31. “Often you have to rely on intuition.” – Bill Gates
32. “To know how to choose a path with heart is to learn how to follow intuitive feeling.” – Jean Shinoda Bolen
33. “A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself.” – Marilyn Monroe
34. “Your first instinct is usually right.” – Anonymous
35. “Trust your intuition and be guided by love.” – Charles Eisenstein
36. “I would rather trust a woman’s instinct than a man’s reason.” – Stanley Baldwin
37. “Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out.” – Michael Burke
38. “All great men are gifted with intuition. They know without reasoning or analysis, what they need to know.” – Alexis Carrel
39. “I feel there are two people inside me – me and my intuition. If I go against her, she’ll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely.” – Kim Basinger
40. “All human knowledge thus begins with intuitions, proceeds thence to concepts, and ends with ideas.” – Immanuel Kant
Interesting intuition quotes to ponder on
41. “Nothing comes unannounced, but many can miss the announcement. So it’s very important to actually listen to your own intuition rather than driving through it.” ― Terence McKenna
42. “You must train your intuition – you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide.” ― Ingrid Bergman
43. “Someone responding to intuition, to chance and fortune, often can’t explain himself well.” ― Alec Wilkinson
44. “Cease trying to work everything out with your mind. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be a Revelation.” ― Eileen Cady
45. “Intuition is an essential part of the whole experience of living. Although it will not help predict the future or how people will behave, using intuition as a guide makes life more rewarding. It helps you follow what seems to be the right path, even when social convention or common sense appears to tell differently” ― Sylvia Clare
46. “When we learn to listen to our intuition, our internal peace takes the priority in life. All other external things don’t matter at this point.” ― Purvi Raniga
47. “Faith is a passionate intuition.” ― William Wordsworth
48. “You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” ― Alan Alda
49. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” ― Steve Jobs
50. “The comfort zone is the great enemy to creativity; moving beyond it necessitates intuition, which in turn configures new perspectives and conquers fears.” ― Dan Stevens
Did these intuition quotes inspire you to trust yourself?
If you have trouble trusting yourself, you aren’t alone.
But you should know that you can always trust your pure intuition.
These are the instincts that you have when you aren’t allowing your thoughts to interfere.
Your intuition isn’t something that you think about and reason.
It’s something that you just feel deep inside of you.
The more you practice trusting your intuition, the easier it will become to do it.
Before making any big life decisions, you should always check in with your gut.
You will find that if you go against your intuition you will most likely regret it down the line.
Which of these intuition quotes and sayings resonated with you best?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
April 20, 2022 5:00 AM EST