Looking for motivational Donald Trump quotes?
Donald John Trump is the 45th and former president of the United States who took office on January 20, 2017.
Before joining politics, he was a real estate mogul and television personality.
Born in Queens, New York, Trump received an economics degree from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
He took charge of his family’s real estate business in 1971 and managed it until his 2017 inauguration.
A renowned businessman, Trump has started various ventures and owned the Miss Universe and Miss USA beauty pageants from 1996 to 2015.
Besides, he has written and published several books, including self-help books, personal finance books, political policy treatises, and autobiographies.
On July 19, 2016, Trump became the official Republican candidate for president after defeating sixteen opponents in the primaries.
That November, he was elected the 45th President of the United States and became the oldest and wealthiest person ever to assume the presidency.
As a successful businessman and someone who beat many odds to become the president, Trump has tapped into his Everyday Power.
We could learn many lessons from him about success, business, and work ethics (including some things about what not to do).
In that respect, here are some inspirational Donald Trump quotes.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Donald Trump Quotes On Success, Business, & Work Ethic
1. “Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.” – Donald Trump
2. “Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.” – Donald Trump
3. “When you are wronged repeatedly, the worst thing you can do is continue taking it – fight back! ” – Donald Trump
4. “Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
You will also enjoy our article on Marjorie Taylor Greene quotes.
Donald Trump Quotes about learning life lessons
5. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s were the fun is.” – Donald Trump
6. “It doesn’t hurt to get more education.” – Donald Trump
7. What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.” – Donald Trump
8. “Don’t get sidetracked. If you do get sidetracked, get back on track as soon as possible. Ultimately sidetracking kills you.” – Donald Trump
9. “Everything in life is luck.” – Donald Trump
Donald Trump Quotes About Work Ethic
10. What’s the point of having great knowledge and keeping them all to yourself? – Donald Trump
11. “Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.” – Donald Trump
12. “It’s a blip, not a catastrophe.” – Donald Trump
13. “Remember There’s No Such Thing As An Unrealistic Goal – Just Unrealistic Time Frames” – Donald Trump
14. “Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.” – Donald Trump
15. “One of the problems when you become successful is that jealousy and envy inevitably follow. There are people—I categorize them as life’s losers—who get their sense of accomplishment and achievement from trying to stop others. As far as I’m concerned, if they had any real ability they wouldn’t be fighting me, they’d be doing something constructive themselves.” – Donald Trump
16. Partnerships must have loyalty and integrity at their core.” – Donald Trump
17. Think BIG! You are going to be thinking anyway, so think BIG!” – Donald Trump
Donald Trump Quotes About Business
18. “Entrepreneurs are always taking feedback, especially from their customers, bankers, workers, and sales force. Without straightforward feedback, entrepreneurs cannot make sound decisions.” – Donald Trump
19. Living your words, walking your talk, and talking your walk.” – Donald Trump
20. “There’s an old German proverb to the effect that “fear makes the wolf bigger than he is,” and that is true.” – Donald Trump
21. My people keep telling me I shouldn’t write letters like this to critics. The way I see it, critics get to say what they want to about my work, so why shouldn’t I be able to say what I want to about theirs?” – Donald Trump
22. “I like to think of the word FOCUS as Follow One Course Until Successful.” – Donald Trump
23. “When people are in a focused state, the words “I can’t,” “I’ll try,” “I’ll do it tomorrow,” and “maybe” get forced out of their vocabularies.” – Donald Trump
24. “As an entrepreneur, I choose my teachers carefully, very carefully. I am extremely cautious of the people with whom I spend my time and to whom I listen.” – Donald Trump
25. We – we need strength, we need energy, we need quickness and we need brain in this country to turn it around. – Donald Trump
Donald Trump Quotes on Success
26. I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement. – Donald Trump
27. It’s a great thing when you can show that you’ve been successful and that you’ve made a lot of money and that you’ve employed a lot of people. – Donald Trump
28. I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct. I’ve been challenged by so many people, and I don’t frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time either. – Donald Trump
29. People love me. And you know what, I have been very successful. Everybody loves me. – Donald Trump
30. “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump
31. “The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.” ― Donald Trump
32. “When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.” – Donald Trump
33. “Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren’t criticized are those who don’t take risks.” ― Donald Trump
34. “No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.” – Donald Trump
35. “Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to act effectively, in spite of fear.” ― Donald Trump
36. “I’m competitive, and I love to create challenges for myself. Maybe that’s not always a good thing. It can make life complicated.” – Donald Trump
Inspirational Donald Trump Quotes on business and the Work Ethic
37. “A brand is two words: the ‘Promise’ you telegraph, and the ‘Experience’ you deliver.” ― Donald Trump
38. “The most important thing in life is to love what you’re doing, because that’s the only way you’ll ever be really good at it.” ― Donald J. Trump
39. “Your business, and your brand, must first let people know what you care about, and that you care about them.” ― Donald J. Trump
40. “A tiny leak can sink a ship.” ― Donald Trump
41. “In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake, but by what you finally accomplish.” ― Donald J. Trump
42. “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.” ― Donald J. Trump
43. “Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.” – Donald Trump
44. “If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.” – Donald Trump
45. “Learn something new every day.” ― Donald Trump
Donald Trump Quotes About Success and winning
46. “I’ve always won, and I’m going to continue to win. And that’s the way it is.” – Donald Trump
47. “If you’re going to be thinking, you may as well think big.” – Donald Trump
48. “I think I was born with the drive for success because I have a certain gene.” – Donald Trump
49. “Unite to win. Divide to conquer.” ― Donald Trump
50. “Most people think small because they are afraid of success, afraid of making decisions, afraid of winning.”
― Donald J. Trump
51. “The harder you work, the luckier you get.” ― Donald J. Trump
52. “If you love what you do, if you love going to the office, if you really like it – not just say it, but really like it – it keeps you young and energized. I really love what I do.” – Donald Trump
53. “The worst of times often create the best opportunities to make good deals.” ― Donald J. Trump
Insightful Donald Trump quotes
54. “We will be a country of generosity and warmth. But we will also be a country of law and order.” – Donald Trump
55. “People are tired of seeing politicians as all talk and no action.” – Donald Trump
56. “When America is united, America is totally unstoppable.” – Donald Trump
57. “Strong Relationships Are the Key” ― Donald Trump
58. “Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.” – Donald Trump
59. “The way I run my business seems to be easier than the way I run my life.” – Donald Trump
60. “Always think positively and expect the best.” ― Donald J. Trump
More Donald Trump quotes and sayings
61. “I discovered, for the first time but not the last, that politicians don’t care too much what things cost. It’s not their money.” – Donald J. Trump
62. “Success comes from failure, not from memorizing the right answers.” – Donald Trump
63. “You do your job, you keep your job. Do it well, you get a better job.” – Donald J. Trump
64. “The biggest little thing for entrepreneurs is the lifelong commitment to education.” – Donald Trump
65. “The more predictable the business, the more valuable it is.” – Donald Trump
66. “Focus is essential to success, and successful people are people who can focus.” – Donald Trump
77. “Stay confident even when something bad happens. It is just a bump in the road. It will pass.” – Donald J. Trump
68. “Make every day extraordinary no matter what your job is.” – Donald J. Trump
69. “Have the courage to speak the truth, to do what is right, and to fight for what you believe.” – Donald Trump
70. “Sometimes understanding other people’s problems is the key to finding opportunities.” – Donald Trump
Which of these Donald Trump quotes was your favorite?
In addition to being a politician, Trump is an astute businessman who has built a fortune during his career.
By being elected the president, he became the oldest person to assume the presidency and the first without prior military or government service.
Hopefully, these quotes have inspired you to find a way of winning even when the odds are against you.
Which Donald Trump quote was your favorite?
What other Donald Trump quotes would you add to the list?
Feel free to share with us in the comment section below.