Sweet Baby Smile Quotes to Melt your Heart
March 7, 2023 5:00 AM EST
These baby smile quotes will make your day!
Babies generally begin smiling by the time they are two months old.
They began to have longer periods of being awake and watching those around them.
These interactions eventually lead to them returning a smile or smiling at something that makes them happy.
Parents can catch glimpses of smiles directly from birth. However, these are believed to be involuntary smiles.
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to a survey by BabyCenter, 70% of mothers reported feeling more confident and happy after seeing their baby smile.
Baby smile quotes can help celebrate and share the joy that a baby’s smile brings to their parents and caregivers.
Many people believe they are related to babies having gas. However, that doesn’t stop parents from soaking in their sweet baby smile.
If you’re waiting on your little one’s first toothless grin or are just looking for something to get you smiling today, enjoy these baby smile quotes.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Check out more inspirational quotes on our motivational quotes category page.
Top Ten Baby Smile Quotes
A study by the University of Sussex found that just looking at a baby’s smile can activate the reward centers of our brains, causing us to feel pleasure and joy.
This underscores the powerful effect that baby smiles can have on our emotions and why they are so cherished by people worldwide.
You can’t help but smile back at a smiling baby. If you love those sweet baby smiles, you’ll enjoy these quotes.
1. “A child’s smile is worth more than all the money in the world.” – Lionel Messi
You will also enjoy our article on baby quotes.
2. “Babies are our smiling and dancing dreams.” – Apollo M
You will also enjoy our article on firstborn quotes.
3. “You know there’s nothing like seeing the smile on my kids’ faces. Laughing together. Playing. It’s the best.” – Mark Wahlberg
You will also enjoy our article on niece quotes.
4. “Children learn to smile from their parents.” – Shinichi Suzuki
You will also enjoy our article on baby shower quotes.
5. “Always smile back at little children. To ignore them is to destroy their belief that the world is good.” – Pam Brown
You will also enjoy our article on beautiful smile quotes.
6. “My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning.” – Gena Lee Nolin
You will also enjoy our article on childhood quotes.
7. “Ah, baby! A smiling angel from heaven who came down to earth to steal our hearts.” – Apollo
You will also enjoy our article on mother daughter quotes.
8. “The greatest happiness is where baby smiles fill the air.” – Apollo M
You will also enjoy our article on single mom quotes.
9. “It is the nature of babies to be in bliss.” – Deepak Chopra
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes for kids.
10. “Happiness is seeing your toothless baby smile.” – Iriss Finn
You will also enjoy our article on mindful smile.
Cute Baby Smile Quotes
Even though they have yet to figure out the world, we can all learn from the innocence and joy of babies. Find inspiration in these baby quotes.
According to a survey by Huggies, 8 out of 10 parents believe that their baby’s smile can turn a bad day around.
This underscores the incredible power of baby smiles to uplift our spirits and make us feel better even during difficult times.
11. “When you can see kids smiling, that’s one of the best things. That’s why I did Narnia.” – James McAvoy
You will also enjoy our article on miscarriage quotes.
12. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” – Jared Padalecki
You will also enjoy our article on dr seuss quotes.
13. “Babies smile without any reason. Be like a baby.” – Debasish Mridha
You will also enjoy our article on you make me smile quotes.
14. “A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born babe, and assures it of a mother’s love.” – Thomas Chandler Haliburton
15. “A baby’s smile is a dancing flower of twinkling stars.” – Apollo M
16. “A toddling little girl is a centre of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other.” – George Eliot
17. “Baby girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams…their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…their hearts are tied up with dreams.” – Jyoti Arora
18. “I finally felt it. Love. A rush of love… She gave her very first smile to me because I’m her person now.” – Becky Wade
19. “Smiling babies should actually be categorized by the pharmaceutical industry as a powerful antidepressant.” – Jim Gaffigan
20. “A baby’s smile is a message from heaven.” – Tom Brake
Baby Smile Quotes about those early smiles
There is something about a baby’s smile that can light up a room. They create beautiful memories for years to come.
21. “Peace is a child’s beautiful smile and a flower’s freshness. Peace is an inner perception of joyfulness and happiness.” – Debasish Mridha
22. “When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. And now when every new baby is born its first laugh becomes a fairy. So there ought to be.” – James Matthew Barrie
23. “The joy and smile of even one child is worth more than the prancing intellects of a thousand men.” – Bryant McGill
24. “Most babies know how to win us over. We cannot help but smile at them and watch them smile back.” – Madeleine M. Kunin
25. “I think the first time baby recognizes me and smiles is going to be one of the most amazing times of my life, to be honest.” – Greg Rutherford
26. “When your baby smiles at you with their whole body, it’s enough to make me fall down.” – Billy Burke
27. “Every memory is precious. It is more precious when it is a memory of a baby’s smile.” – Debasish Mridha
28. “The smile of a child expands the universe.” – Charles de Leusse
29. “Exactly as is a mother’s joy when her baby smiles for the first time into her eyes, so is God’s joy when one of His children turns and prays to Him for the first time, with all his heart!” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
30. “A baby’s smile is like the sunshine; it brightens up your day.” – Gift Gugu Mona
Baby Smile Quotes to make you smile
Soon after baby smiles come baby laughs. These quotes show how much those smiles and laughs can make a positive impact on people.
31. “The whole universe dances with joy when a baby smiles.” – Apollo M
32. “If I could give my daughters one piece of advice, I would tell them to make the most of the first times – their first kiss, their first date, their first love, the first smile of their first child… There can only be one.” – Michael Robotham
33. “The smile that flickers on a baby’s lips when he sleeps – does anybody know where it was born? Yes, there is a rumor that a young pale beam of a crescent moon touched the edge of a vanishing autumn cloud, and there the smile was first born…” – Rabindranath Tagore
34. “The world doesn’t revolve around me anymore. Now it’s all about this little baby. I come home after a rough day, I see her, and she smiles and nothing but that matters.” – Michael Easton
35. “I think the most beautiful sound is a child laughing.” – David Thewlis
36. “When the babies laugh, it comes all the way from way down in their toes. So I figure there must be something pretty special hidden down there.” – Debora Geary
37. “I just want to keep making movies that hopefully make some kids smile.” Nicolas Cage
38.“My fingers are tickled to delight by the soft ripple of a baby’s laugh…” – Helen Keller
39. “A baby’s smile can make anyone smile even in sad situations” – Iqra Tahir
40. “No medicine in this world can replace my kid’s smile.” – Franklin Raj
More Baby Smile Quotes for Your Enjoyment
Do you need some more enjoyment and happiness in your life? These baby smile quotes should help.
41. “A two-year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it.” – Jerry Seinfeld
42. “No matter how you have been living your life in the past but once you have a baby girl, it’s only her smile that anchors your life.” – John Paul Perez de Leon
43. “The most precious sight, the smile of a child. The most precious sound, a child’s laughter.” – Unknown
44. “A baby’s smile is the quickest known thing to make a person feel happy.” – Unknown
45. “I know a girl whose smile makes my world colorful. She is my baby daughter.” – Unknown
46. “Catching a baby’s first smile is truly priceless.” – Unknown
47. “It melts my heart to see your cute little smile. Thanks for making me a parent!” – Unknown
48. “To be smiled at by a child is like stepping out of the shade into the sun; it warms you through.” – Unknown
49. “Happiness is your baby’s first toothless smile.” – Unknown
50. “It feels like the heavens are calling for you when a baby smiles at you” – Unknown
Baby Smile Quotes That Make You Miss Babies
51. “Magnificent, gorgeous how her smile can make up for the evening’s moonshine and shine so bright it feels like a mile. And I love her so, my little baby angel.” ― Bernadine Otis
52. “There is nothing quite so beautiful, nothing so sweet, nothing so sacred, and nothing as attractive as a baby’s smile.” ― Apollo M
53. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” ― Mother Teresa
54. “Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.” ― Bill Cosby
55. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” ― Phyllis Diller
56. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” ― Eda LeShan
57. “Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful.” ― Charles Osgood
58. “If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.” ― Maya Angelou
59. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” ― William Arthur Ward
60. “If you were to open up a baby’s head – and I am not for a moment suggesting that you should – you would find nothing but an enormous drool gland.” ― Dave Barry
Which Baby Smile Quotes do you like the most?
Have you ever tried to make a baby smile?
It’s not always as easy as it seems. Just like with adults, some babies smile and laugh easier than others.
If you want to make a baby smile, you can try the following: make a funny face, make goofy sounds, try peek-a-boo, or click your tongue.
Once your baby starts to smile, you’ll have an easier time getting them to again and again.
Another easy way to make your baby smile is to smile at them often.
This positive interaction can teach baby how to show their happy emotions.
But remember, each baby develops at different times.
So, if your baby still isn’t smiling and you just can’t wait, read through these baby smile quotes again to build your excitement, and share your favorite with other new parents.