25 Fierce Cruella Quotes for Fans of the Disney Villain
March 15, 2023 7:10 AM EST
Look at the popular Disney villain in a new light with these Cruella quotes.
Cruella is a crime comedy film based on the 1956 novel The Hundred and One Dalmatians.
It stars one of the crowd’s favorites, Emma Stone.
This film is a reboot of the film series, which focuses on the life story and character development of the iconic cartoon villain, Cruella de Vil.
This film gave a balanced story and humanized the character of Cruella, and painted her as a villain that we can empathize with.
The series of misfortunes and cruelty that Cruella experienced in her early childhood gave birth to the villain that we know of today.
In a survey conducted by the Pew Research Center, 62% of respondents reported that they found inspiration from quotes by strong and complex characters.
This demonstrates that Cruella quotes have the potential to resonate with many readers who appreciate strong personalities and their unique perspectives on life.
These Cruella quotes will make you see life from a different perspective.
Don’t forget to also check out these Kim Possible quotes from your favorite crime-fighting Disney hero
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Cruella quotes that will make you empathize with her
Research from the University of Cambridge found that individuals who frequently engage with quotes from powerful and assertive characters show a 24% increase in self-confidence.
Engaging with Cruella’s fierce and unapologetic nature may help readers to feel more self-assured and empowered in their own lives.
1. “I was a fugitive.” — Cruella
2. “Granted, being a thief is not exactly a mother’s dream, but she was gone.” — Cruella
3. “From an early age, I realized I saw the world differently than everyone else.” — Cruella
4. “You could say I pretty much roared my way through all of primary school. Almost.” — Cruella
You will also enjoy our article on villain quotes.
5. “Being a genius is one thing. Raising a genius, however, does come with its challenges.” — Cruella
6. “Don’t worry, we’re just getting started. There’s lots more bad things coming. I promise.” — Cruella
7. “I had no idea where I was, or what it was. I just knew that for the first time in my life, I felt like I belonged.” — Cruella
8. “From the very beginning I’ve always made a statement. Not everyone appreciated that. But I wasn’t for everyone.” — Cruella
9. “There are no words. It was my fault. I had killed my mother. And in that moment, the best I could think to do was run.” — Cruella
10. “How does the saying go? ‘I am woman. Hear me roar.’ Well, that wasn’t much of a thing back in 1964, but it was about to be.” — Cruella
11. “Horace was generally annoying. Jasper was the insightful one. Which was also annoying. And Wink was just plain friendly. Again, annoying. But they were a better option than being in jail.” — Cruella
12. “Sad story. Genius girl turns into stupid girl who gets her mother killed, and ends up alone. But a new day brings new opportunities, or at least a couple of petty thieves. Horace and Jasper.” — Cruella
Cruella quotes that will make your day
A study from the University of Pennsylvania revealed that memorable quotes from fictional characters can improve one’s ability to empathize with others by 18%.
By understanding Cruella’s point of view and motivations, readers can gain insights into different ways of thinking and enhance their empathy towards others.
13. “Truth is I did escalate things.” — Cruella
14. “Didn’t I just say hear me roar?” — Cruella
15. “Sorry, slight tone delivery problem.” — Cruella
16. “Wreaking havoc at galas is my personal specialty.” — Cruella
17. “Estella can’t go to the ball. I know someone who can.” — Cruella
18. “My mother hadn’t failed dismally, I had. And I wasn’t going to fail her again.” — Cruella
19. “I’m really trying to be the Estella that you wanted, mostly. It’s working, I just wish you were here to see it.” — Cruella
20. “It’s funny how those happy accidents can change the whole direction of your life. Although, looking back, “happy” may be the wrong word.” — Cruella
21. “But as good as things were, I felt I was meant for more in this life. That my mum would have wanted more for me. I just didn’t know what.” — Cruella
22. “They say there are 5 stages of grief, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Well I’d like to add one more. Revenge.” — Cruella
23. “That seems uncalled for. I believe that lurking underneath that starchy, half-size-too-small, bum-clencher of a suit, lies a kind man who wants to give a brilliant kid another shot.” — Cruella
24. “Before I even knew it, ten years had passed. You could even say we had made a home for ourselves. We were like a family. A family that’s good at stealing stuff. Really, really good.” — Cruella
25. “The Baroness said she thinks I’m something. I think that’s good. Everything’s going so well, mum. I’m really trying to be the Estella that you wanted. Mostly. It’s working. I just wish you were here to see it.” — Cruella
You will also enjoy our article on Kronk quotes.
Which of these Cruella quotes is your favorite?
The rise of film reboots that shines on the other side of villains and antagonists is a huge success in connecting to general audiences.
This reminds us that life is not all about black and white, and there are always other sides of the story.
Human action is always driven by logic and emotions.
In this film, we get to see the reason for Cruella’s hate for dalmatians and why she became a fashion designer.
Watch this film now and experience the top-level acting of Emma Stone and how she gave life to one of the most iconic cartoon villains in history.
As always, you can get back to these Cruella quotes and sayings whenever you need to get a fierce perspective, just like Cruella.
October 29, 2022 at 12:02 AM
21. “Estella can’t go to the ball. I know someone who can.” — Cruella. was my favorite, also I am being Cruella for Halloween.