Dabi Quotes From the Manga Series My Hero Academia
March 15, 2023 3:18 AM EST
Fans of anime and manga will love these Dabi quotes from one of the villains in My Hero Academia.
Dabi is a fictional character created by Kohei Horikoshi for the manga series My Hero Academia.
Dabi’s full name is Toya Todoroki.
He is the eldest son of Endeavor and the older brother to Shoto Todoroki.
Due to Dabi’s selfishness and the neglect he was feeling, he was driven insane and joined the League of Villains and later the Paranormal Liberation Front to exact revenge on his father.
As the oldest son of Endeavor, Toya was trained to be the new number one, but his obsession led him to burnout.
Toya not only lashed out at his family and attacked his brother but also lost control of his Quirk, which almost burned him to death.
When he saw that his father moved on to start training his brother Shoto, Toya completely lost it and became Dabi, the murdering pyromaniac that is obsessed with paying his father back for his hurt.
Take a look at these Dabi quotes to learn more about this villain.
You will also enjoy our article on Deku quotes.
Best Dabi Quotes from the Villain
Here are some of the most memorable quotes from the anime villain.
1. “The past never dies!” — Dabi
2. “I have a great name. Call me Toya.” — Dabi
3. “You’re life’s another thing I don’t care about.” — Dabi
4. “It’s better to have a small group of experienced elites.” — Dabi
5. “Those empty heroes will be pulled off their pedestals.” — Dabi
6. “To be an overachiever, you have to be an over-believer.” — Dabi
7. “Anyway, I will carry out the will of the hero killer.” — Dabi
8. “First thing we have to do is take away their sense of peace.” — Dabi
9. “I’ve seen you in pictures, but I gotta say, you’re way grosser in person.” — Dabi
10. “If you’re trash, at least burn and be kindling for my flames.” — Dabi
11. “The absolute limit of the supernatural society. That’s what I am; what we are.” — Dabi
12. “Let’s tango, you and me- Enji Todoroki! A dance with your son, here in hell!” — Dabi
Villainous Words from Toya AKA Dabi Quotes
These quotes give you a glimpse into how this anime villain works.
13. “I’m uneasy about this.” — Dabi
14. “People live so that they can laugh.” — Dabi
15. “Quite worth of being an instructor at U.A. Ain’t that right, hero?” — Dabi
16. “So what you’re saying is basically you’re just an empty cosplayer.” — Dabi
17. “We’ll fill those heroes full of holes… and put them in their place. All for a brighter future.” — Dabi
18. “Heroes are forgettable. They try to save the world, but villains are the ones who change it.” — Dabi
19. “Gathering a punch of punks who are just strong will only increase the risk.” — Dabi
20. “Is it because your students are so precious? Hope you got what it takes to protect them.” — Dabi
21. “This world doesn’t give an eye whether you smile or cry. The sun will rise again tomorrow, impartial to all.” — Dabi
22. “A single person with a single conviction has the power to change the world. There are no true heroes.” — Dabi
23. “When you surpass your limits, it’s like everything you’ve built up is flipped around, upside down.” — Dabi
24. “You’re so weak you couldn’t even stop a criminal organization from abducting your students.” — Dabi
What Does Dabi Look Like?
As a child, when Dabi was Toya, he resembled his father when he was a youth, but since he burned himself and became Dabi, his appearance has changed.
He is a tall, thin young man with burned skin stapled to his healthy skin.
Dabi has many piercings and bright white spiked hair that was dyed black before he revealed his true identity.
Please share these Dabi quotes with your manga-loving friends and post any comments about the character in the comment section below.