Date Night Quotes From the Romantic Comedy Movie
March 18, 2023 6:27 AM EST
Fans of Steve Carell and Tina Fey will love these Date Night quotes!
Date Night is a crime, romantic comedy movie released in 2010 that was written by Josh Klausner and directed by Shawn Levy.
The movie stars Steve Carell, Tina Fey, Mark Wahlberg, Common, and Taraji P. Henson, among other talented actors.
The movie received mediocre to good reviews upon release and grossed over $152 million at the box office against a $55 million budget.
The plot of the movie follows a married couple named Phil and Claire Foster.
The couple has two children, and while they are successful, they realize they have just been living the “married routine” and want to reignite their romance before it is too late.
When their adventurous night out goes wrong, they are held at gunpoint and mistaken for a different couple.
Phil and Claire must trick the mobsters in order to escape.
Take a look at these Date Night quotes to learn more about this funny movie.
You will also enjoy our article on Spontaneous quotes.
Date Night Quotes from Claire Foster
Here are some popular quotes from the leading woman in the film.
1. “Just a boring married couple from New Jersey.” — Claire Foster
2. “I don’t want the kids to live with your mother.” — Claire Foster
3. “What are we going to do? We can’t go home; we can’t go to the police…” — Claire Foster
4. “Now you get up there and work that pole like a Russian immigrant.” — Claire Foster
5. “Everything you’re doing, I’m doing in heels. I just want you to know that.” — Claire Foster
6. “No, that doesn’t work with grown-ups. That doesn’t work with people with guns.” — Claire Foster
7. “I just have to ask you one question, and do not judge me. What is a flash drive?” — Claire Foster
8. “If we are gonna pay this much for crab, it better sing and dance and introduce us to the Little Mermaid!” — Claire Foster
9. “What, okay, the three seconds game? Sorry, sir. But, you know, I play this every day with my kids.” — Claire Foster
10. “My kids are gonna have me up in 90 minutes, so this shit ends now. I’m gonna count to three, and every one of you boys is gonna put down your guns!” — Claire Foster
11. “Because you are a beautiful and amazing man, and the father of my children, and you are gonna get in there and work that pole like a runaway.” — Claire Foster
Date Night Quotes from Phil Foster and the Other Characters
These quotes give you a glimpse into the film and the storyline that unfolds for the Fosters.
12. “Hey, zip your face!” — Phil Foster
13. “Let’s go pop it. Come on.” — Phil Foster
14. “We are going to die.” — Phil Foster
15. “I have no idea how to respond to that! F you!” — Phil Foster
16. “That’s your best line? That’s your best tough guy line?” — Taste
17. “He turned the gun sideways! That’s a kill shot!” — Phil Foster
18. “I’d do it again. I’d choose you every time.” — Phil Foster
19. “No, no, we might get bumped off. We’re not going to get whacked off.” — Phil Foster
20. “Is that supposed to be me? Or is that, like, Fat Albert or somebody.” — Holbrooke
21. “Or, I will just suck on a napkin. Holy mama, look at these prices.” — Phil Foster
22. “Oh, this is going to be about what a loser I am. How I can’t do anything right!” — Taste
23. “You have no idea what it is like to be a teenage girl having your first period under Taliban rule.” — Wendy
24. “I say, we sit back and relax and enjoy a spread of their finest fruits of the sea.” — Phil Foster
25. “Even though your pecs make me want to kill myself, and your girlfriend is so hot it’s like looking through a shimmering jet engine, I believe there is a real person in there.” — Phil Foster
Do Phil and Claire Escape the Mobsters?
Phil and Claire are just ordinary people, but through a series of hilarious events, they work together to stay one step ahead of the mobsters.
Once they find the flash drive the mobsters are looking for, they set up a meeting where a hidden wire catches both the mob boss and the district attorney admitting to their illegal deeds.
Just when it looks like it is over for Phil and Claire, the SWAT team arrives, and Phil and Claire go home more in love than ever.
Please share these Date Night quotes with your friends and family and post any comments about the movie in the comment section below.