Are you looking for elevated quotes?
We have some of the best selections of quotes about elevation online.
What is the meaning of elevated?
When we hear the word ‘elevated,’ many things can come to mind.
Some people think of beautiful landscape views from the top of a mountain.
Other people think about increasing their moral or intellectual insight.
Still, others may consider their career and promotions to higher levels of responsibility.
At its core, to be elevated means to place in a higher position.
There are all sorts of ways we can experience elevation.
Elevation gives us a higher vantage point.
When we elevate our thoughts and vision, we can see more.
Increasing our knowledge and exposure to new things helps us elevate our worldview and increase our ability to see more of what life offers.
Moral and intellectual elevation comes as a result of standing in our integrity.
However, there are many benefits to being elevated, especially when it comes to our health.
Here are some health benefits of being elevated:
- Sleeping with an elevated head relieves sleep apnea and migraines.
- Sleeping with our feet elevated improves circulation in our body.
- Viewing landscapes from elevated views improves our health.
Stay elevated, keep going
Each of us has an evolutionary path to follow.
As we grow, we become more elevated.
Check out our awesome elevated quotes below and raise your vibration.
Short elevated quotes
These elevated quotes get straight to the point.
1. “Culture is the arts elevated to a set of beliefs.” — Thomas Wolfe
2. “Our concerns aren’t always appropriate or morally elevated.” — Susan Minot
3. “I knew ‘Crenshaw’ had elevated me and distinguished me.” — Nipsey Hussle
4. “Friendship is mutual blackmail elevated to the level of love.” — Robin Morgan
5. “American greatness was elevated significantly after Sputnik.” — Buzz Aldrin
6. “I have been elevated to such a high status that the fall will be very steep.” — Hrithik Roshan
7. “These people have elevated audacity to symphonic and operatic levels.” — Vincent Bugliosi
8. “It was implanted in me that I came from a different class – an elevated class.” — Spike Milligan
9. “By rationing in-person meetings, their stature is elevated to that of a rare treat.” — Jason Fried
10. “The perception of you can be elevated to such a status that it’s not you anymore.” — Chris Ofili
Insightful elevated quotes
Here are some interesting elevated quotes to enjoy.
11. “Martyrs do not underrate the body; they allow it to be elevated on the cross. In this, they are at one with their antagonists.” — Franz Kafka
12. “A formally harmonious product needs no decoration; it should be elevated through pure form.” — Ferdinand Porsche
13. “The idea of music is to liberate the listener and lead him to a frame where he feels he is elevated.” — A. R. Rahman
14. “From the very first, it has been the educated and intelligent of the Negro people that have led and elevated the mass.” — W. E. B. Du Bois
15. “As a culture, I see us as presently deprived of subtleties. The music is loud; the anger is elevated, sex seems lacking in sweetness and privacy.” — Shelley Berman
16. “The Jewish experience wasn’t just one minority experience among many, but a signal and elevated case.” — Ross Douthat
17. “It is a higher society and a more elevated humanity at which I am aiming – a society without kings, a humanity without barriers.” — Victor Hugo
18. “I cannot read a single word of the Hindoos without being elevated.” — Henry David Thoreau
19. “If you are elevated, there comes a day when you are demoted. Even Prime Ministers.” — Alan Clark
20. “While negativity is politically useful, it is also demoralizing unless it is accompanied – and to some extent overshadowed – by elevated and inspiring ideas about the American future.” — John Podhoretz
Elevated quotes and sayings
These elevated quotes remind us why it is essential to keep rising.
21. “I’m not a huge fan of scary movies, but I love doing them because your character arc gets condensed, and everything is elevated.” — Imogen Poots
22. “Man’s respect for the imponderables varies according to his mental constitution and environment. Through certain modes of thought and training, it can be elevated tremendously, yet there is always a limit.” — H. P. Lovecraft
23. “When you trust and have elevated personnel in each department, then the sky really is the limit.” — Lily Collins
24. “There is no god. I am an atheist. It is up to us to become God. We need to be elevated to become saints.” — Bruno Dumont
25. “My books are always about somebody who is taken from aloneness and isolation – often elevated loneliness – to community.” — Chuck Palahniuk
26. “When one is elevated into the stature of an author, you have to think about your books in terms of their business angle.” — Ashwin Sanghi
27. “When I finish a book and want to immediately find another by the same author and no other, that author is elevated to my favorite.” — Amy Tan
28. “My mother was a secretary that elevated herself to having her own international company. My father elevated himself to an NBA player and perennial all-star.” — Brian J. White
29. “A man who is without capital, and who, by prohibitions upon banking, is practically forbidden to hire any, is in a condition elevated but one degree above that of a chattel slave.” — Lysander Spooner
30. “I think a culture can really be elevated through the arts, and it’s always a dream come true when I come across roles that enable me to fuse my love of storytelling with my passion for activism and raising social awareness.” — Nazanin Boniadi
Elevated thought quotes
We can all benefit from elevating how we think.
31. “Pro athletes, how they go through the world is so elevated. The bubble they’re in is one of entitlement. And that starts young. By the time they’re in college, they’ve had it a lot of their life.” — Richard Linklater
32. “If you’re a Supreme Court justice, the American people have elevated you to one of the highest offices in the land out of the goodness of their heart and out of deference to your legal wisdom.” — Donna Brazile
33. “So-called’ complex carbs’ may actually represent a more significant threat to health than simple sugar in that they may not only raise blood sugar but keep it elevated for a more prolonged period of time.” — David Perlmutter
34. “I think that I am interested in the resonance between character drama and high stakes, either situational or political or social or other kind of elevated drama, and I tend to find that those things combust.” — Edward Zwick
35. “Many foolish people believe that nuclear war cannot happen because there can be no winner. However, the American war planners, who elevated U.S. nuclear weapons from a retaliatory role to a pre-emptive first strike function, obviously do not agree that nuclear war cannot be won.” — Paul Craig Roberts
36. “The point about manic depression or bipolar disorder, as it’s now more commonly called, is that it’s about mood swings. So, you have an elevated mood. When people think of manic depression, they only hear the word depression. They think one’s a depressive. The point is, one’s a manic-depressive.” — Stephen Fry
37. “We have soon to have everywhere smoke annihilators, dust absorbers, ozonizers, sterilizers of water, air, food and clothing, and accident preventers on streets, elevated roads, and in subways.” — Nikola Tesla
38. “There is no history of mankind. There are only many histories of all kinds of aspects of human life. And one of these is the history of political power. This is elevated into the history of the world.” — Karl Popper
39. “In the same way that Occupy Wall Street forever elevated that concept of income inequality, the Black Lives Matter protesters have elevated the idea of inequity in policing as it relates to minority communities.” — Charles M. Blow
40. “Reducing dietary salt is not only important for those who already have elevated blood pressure – limiting added salt is essential for all of us to remain in good health.” — Joel Fuhrman
Elevated leadership quotes
These quotes celebrate those who have found success via leadership elevation.
41. “We love the ability of the people to influence the actions of decision-makers, of lawmakers and presidents to be removed from or elevated to office by the will of voters, and of the community to connect amongst diverse populations through the ballot box.” — Charles B. Rangel
42. “‘Alien’ is a C film elevated to an A film, honestly, by it being well done and a great monster.” — Ridley Scott
43. “Nearly all the great improvements, discoveries, inventions, and achievements which have elevated and blessed humanity have been the triumphs of enthusiasm.” — Orison Swett Marden
44. “The ‘Bourne’ films totally reimagined and elevated the action genre.” — Riz Ahmed
45. “If a man constantly aspires, is he not elevated?” — Henry David Thoreau
46. “Within less than an hour of arriving in Singapore, it was clear we had arrived in a country where eating has been elevated to the status of a national pastime.” — Fiona Bruce
47. “The sour quality is set opposite to the bitter and the sweet, and is a good temper to all, a refreshing and cooling when the bitter and the sweet qualities are too much elevated or too preponderant.” — Jakob Bohme
48. “I think that when you die, you continue to progress. You continue to grow in kind of an elevated state, but I don’t think you sit there and wallow around and play the harp.” — Mike Leach
49. “I turned to the novel, an artistic form which had in former days been neglected and had thus acquired a bad reputation, but which during the nineteenth century had developed and elevated itself to the ranks occupied by drama and the ancient epic.” — Henrik Pontoppidan
50. “I’ll say this, the mayoral position – because of COVID, because of the 24-hour news cycle, because of social media – it’s been elevated.” — Francis X. Suarez
Elevate, rise, evolve
Each of us is unique, so how we seek elevation will be different.
There is no one way to elevate our thoughts and feelings.
We must let life’s natural process occur for us.
Being mindful of our thoughts and actions can help us find the elevation we seek.
For some, being elevated means increasing their knowledge.
Others find being elevated means accruing more power and influence.
Life is an ebb and flow of energy and experiences.
Sometimes we are on top and other times at the bottom.
It is important to remember to keep our integrity as we seek elevation.
British politician Alan Clark once noted, “If you are elevated, there comes a day when you are demoted. Even Prime Ministers.”
Nobody can stay on top forever, so enjoy your time while you can!
How do you elevate your thoughts?
What was your favorite elevated quote?
Be sure to let us know below in the comment section.