These Emily in Paris quotes will make you want to take a trip to the city.
Emily in Paris is a hit comedy-drama being streamed thru Netflix.
It focuses on the personal and career life of Emily Cooper, a marketing executive in Chicago who was assigned to provide an American perspective in a Paris-based marketing firm.
With her wit and intelligence, Emily sets foot in Paris and tries to adapt to the culture while looking for love and friendships in the process.
She describes her American life as mundane and boring and the assignment to work in Paris is something that challenges her fashion sense, smartness, social media savviness, and business in general.
Many ex-pats in Paris can relate to the series, giving them a representation of what it is like living and working in the city.
The series also tickles the travel bug for the viewers.
It shows great Paris attractions and must-see destinations, itching the feet of viewers and longing for them to see the great views in their own eyes someday.
Read these Emily in Paris quotes to see what you think.
Don’t forget to also check out these Paris quotes to inspire a trip to France.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Look through our complete collection of inspirational quotes here.
Emily in Paris quotes from Emily
1. “I feel like Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge.” — Emily
2. “RoomWithAView” — Emily
3. “Butter + Chocolate = [heart emoji]” — Emily
4. “I like Paris, but I’m not really sure Paris likes me.” — Emily
You will also enjoy our article on Moulin Rouge quotes.
5. “Smudge-proof. Even when you’re berry hungry.” — Emily
6. “Well, this will give you something to dream about.” — Emily
7. “Like wearing poetry.” — Emily
8. “Paris is for cheese lovers.” — Emily
9. “A little ‘bonjour’ goes a long way.” — Emily
10. “With a little help from mon amie.” — Emily
11. “#EverythingsComingUpRoses!” — Emily
12. “We never really had a chance but at least now, we have this one perfect thing.” — Emily
13. “The irony of menopause. Just when you have the time to really explore your mature, adventurous, sensual self, the vagina goes on strike.” — Emily
More Emily in Paris quotes from Emily
14. “Let’s send it off with a bang.” — Emily
15. “Without basic b*tches like me, you wouldn’t be fashionable.” — Emily
16. “How about you do you, and I’ll do me?” — Emily
17. “I feel like I’m dreaming and I’m about to wake up.” — Emily
18. “I did Rosetta Stone on the plane, but it hasn’t kicked in yet.” — Emily
19. “Your language is seriously effed up.” — Emily
20. “I’m not somebody who can share a crepe. I need the whole crepe.” — Emily
21. “The entire city looks like Ratatouille.” — Emily
22. “Has anyone noticed this is a very dysfunctional workplace?” — Emily
23. “The Container Store is my happy place.” — Emily
24. “ I just schlepped up these bags five flights. This is the fifth floor.” — Emily
25. “#OhCrepe” — Emily
Which of these Emily in Paris quotes is your favorite?
Although it has only released its first season, many critics lauded the series for bringing a breath of fresh air into the television world.
Lily Collins plays her part convincingly and has been praised by many critics for her great acting chops.
Despite its huge success, the series also has misguided remarks, showing differences between American and French culture.
Although it is a comedy-drama that aims to only be light and happy, the show also gathered negative feedback with issues of superiority, unrealistic lifestyle, French cliches, and fashion sense.
Despite this, Emily in Paris is still set to have another season on Netflix and many fans are hoping that the series would improve with regards to well-researched plots and character development in each coming episode.
If you liked these Emily in Paris quotes and sayings, give the show a try.