Check out these Everything Everywhere All at Once quotes to learn more about this popular comedy drama.
Everything Everywhere All at Once is a movie that was released in 2022 as an absurd comedy drama.
The movie is directed and written by Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert and is produced in part by Joe and Anthony Russo.
Starring in the movie are actors Michelle Yeoh, Stephanie Hsu, Ke Huy Quan, Jenny Slate, and other talented actors and actresses.
The movie is known for portraying the concepts of existentialism, nihilism, and absurdism throughout the storyline.
When the movie was released, it received very positive reviews from critics.
It grossed more than $107 million against a budget that was in the range of $14 – $25 million.
Take a look at these Everything Everywhere All at Once quotes to learn more about this movie.
You will also enjoy our article on Holes quotes from the funny adventure drama movie.
Everything Everywhere All At Once quotes from Waymond Wang
1. “He who loves the most regrets the most.” — Waymond Wang
2. “Sorry, my wife confuses her hobbies for businesses. An honest mistake.” — Waymond Wang
3. “You underestimate how the smallest decisions can compound into significant differences over a lifetime.” — Waymond Wang
4. “Every rejection, every disappointment has led you here to this moment. Don’t let anything distract you from it.” — Waymond Wang
5. “The only thing I do know is that we have to be kind. Please. Be kind, especially when we don’t know what’s going on.” — Waymond Wang
6. “When I choose to see the good side of things, I’m not being naive. It is strategic and necessary. It’s how I’ve learned to survive through everything.” — Waymond Wang
7. “So, even though you have broken my heart yet again, I wanted to say, in another life, I would have really liked just doing laundry and taxes with you.” — Waymond Wang
8. “Most people only have a few significant alternate life paths so close to them. But you, here, you’re capable of anything because you’re so bad at everything.” — Waymond Wang
9. “I’ve seen thousands of Evelyns, but never an Evelyn like you. You have so many goals you never finished, dreams you never followed. You’re living your worst you.” — Waymond Wang
10. “I’m not the Waymond who wants to divorce you. I’m the Waymond who is saving your life. Now, you can either come with me and live up to your ultimate potential or lie here and live with the consequences.” — Waymond Wang
Check out our collection of The White Lotus quotes if you enjoy this article.
Everything Everywhere All At Once quotes from Evelyn Wang
11. “We’re all small and stupid.” — Evelyn Wang
12. “We’re all useless alone. It’s a good thing you’re not alone.” — Evelyn Wang
13. “It’s okay if you can’t be proud of me. Because I finally am.” — Evelyn Wang
14. “No matter what, I still want to be here with you. I will always, always, want to be here with you.” — Evelyn Wang
15. “You’re not unlovable. There is always something to love. Even in a stupid, stupid universe where we have hot dogs for fingers, we’d get very good with our feet.” — Evelyn Wang
Everything Everywhere All At Once quotes from Jobu Tupaki
16. “The universe is so much bigger than you realize.” — Jobu Tupaki
17. “‘Right’ is a tiny box invented by people who are afraid.” — Jobu Tupaki
18. “You see, when you really put everything on a bagel, it becomes this. The truth.” — Jobu Tupaki
19. “You know, of all the Evelyns I’ve seen, you’re definitely one of the more interesting ones.” — Jobu Tupaki
20. “If nothing matters, then all the pain and guilt you feel for making nothing of your life, it goes away.” — Jobu Tupaki
Everything Everywhere All At Once quotes from Deirdre Beaubeirdre
21. “You don’t get one of these unless you’ve seen a lot of bullshit.” — Deirdre Beaubeirdre
22. “I can trace the ups and downs of your lives, and it does not look good.” — Deirdre Beaubeirdre
23. “Now you may only see a pile of boring forms and numbers, but I see a story, with nothing but a stack of receipts.” — Deirdre Beaubeirdre
24. “I was just hoping that you could enlighten me as to how, as a laundromat owner, a karaoke machine could constitute a business expense?” — Deirdre Beaubeirdre
25. “With all of these ‘honest mistakes’, I mean, even if we don’t charge you with fraud, we’ll most certainly have to fine you for gross negligence.” — Deirdre Beaubeirdre
What is the Plot of the Movie?
The story follows Evelyn Quan, a Chinese American immigrant who runs a laundromat with her husband, Waymond Wang.
While the IRS is auditing the laundromat and Waymond is trying to serve Evelyn with divorce papers, she is told she must connect with a parallel universe version of herself to prevent the multiverse from being destroyed.
Share these Everything Everywhere All at Once quotes with your friends of absurd comedies and post any comments about the movie in the comment section below.