People widely share fragile quotes via different social media platforms.
If you find it difficult to find the top quotes about fragility, the list below will be helpful.
In addition to our quotes section, we have also discussed the term fragile.
So, let’s dive in!
You might also like these related articles:
What is Meant by the Term Fragile?
Usually, the word “fragile” evokes the thoughts of delicate glassware.
However, this word also relates to the delicate nature of human relationships and emotions.
In our world, where strength and resilience are valued a lot, fragility can be a struggling experience.
Fragility impacts different aspects of our lives, including emotions.
It touches on various other aspects like:
- Feeling uncomfortable
Fragility as a Strength
By considering fragility and vulnerability as your strengths, it is possible to increase your courage.
We need to stay in touch with our emotions, which prevents us from shaking our confidence.
When we acknowledge our fragile behavior, it helps us understand our authenticity as humans.
Transforming Fragility into Resilience
Acknowledging fragility is a great way to offer the required strength to our emotional behavior.
By cultivating resilience and embracing strength, we can deal with our vulnerabilities.
Furthermore, we can grow from experiences and mend our broken hearts.
Passing through different fragile moments in our lives can help make us more resilient.
Resilience allows us to bounce back from adversity by utilizing our wisdom.
In addition, when we accept our fragility, it helps us navigate through hard times.
This, in turn, strengthens our emotional intelligence and makes it possible for us to have a better understanding of ourselves.
Cultivating Compassion and Empathy
By recognizing our fragility, one can develop empathy for others.
When we understand our vulnerabilities, it helps develop compassion towards others.
We can also take advantage of our weaknesses to get accustomed to pain and struggles.
The heightened sense of compassion and empathy allows us to provide comfort and genuine support to others.
In addition, compassion helps us understand our society.
It fosters an environment where people can feel comfortable and safe.
They can express their feelings without any fear of being judged.
Top 10 Fragile Quotes
Below are the top 10 fragile quotes from famous people and influencers around the globe.
1. “Confidence is a very fragile thing.” — Joe Montana
2. “Comedy writers have the most fragile egos.” — Mindy Kaling
3. “Fragile egos are put on the line every day.” — Mary Lou Retton
4. “Music is fragile: people die, and it’s forgotten.” — Ry Cooder
5. “Law and order are more fragile than we might think.” — Cal Cunningham
6. “I like things which appear fragile but are tough inside.” — James Broughton
7. “Actors are the most insecure and fragile people on this planet.” — Arshad Warsi
8. “People who put Europe in the center of the universe, they’re very fragile.” — Rhiannon Giddens
9. “Once you’ve been in space, you appreciate how small and fragile the Earth is.” — Valentina Tereshkova
10. “Life is fragile. We’re not guaranteed a tomorrow, so give it everything you’ve got.” — Tim Cook
Fragile Quotes Describing Emotions
Explore a heartfelt collection of quotes describing the profound tapestry of human emotions, reflecting strength and vulnerability.”
11. “My happiness is very fragile.” — Marianne Faithfull
13. “Most men act so tough and strong on the outside because, on the inside, we are scared, weak, and fragile. Men, not women, are the weaker sex.” — Jerry Rubin
14. “I don’t take things for granted because everything feels more fragile. It’s made me wonder about mortality and how long you’ve got somebody in the world. I’m more fearful than I used to be.” — Robin Gibb
15. “I think that I’m shy, and I judge myself. But at the same time, I also have big contradictions. I can sometimes be sure of myself as well. I’m not always fragile and vulnerable. I can feel tough and strong.” — Lea Seydoux
16. “When you’re young, all the accidents, all the pain, you take them, but at least you’re very strong. In fact, through time, it’s just adding more and more pain, more and more loss, and it makes you more fragile.” — Carole Bouquet
17. “The soul is both the most fragile and most resilient thing about you; a healthy soul is what holds you together when your world falls apart. Since you will carry your soul into eternity, it’s worth checking up on it at least as often as your teeth.” — John Ortberg
18. “I’m not the kind of actress that goes home with the character. I mean, you’re thinking about the work or the next day’s scenes but not staying in character. But as the film goes on, you become more and more fragile emotionally. And physically too, actually.” — Natasha Richardson
19. “I am an emotional and fragile person. I observe life, I am perceptive, and can read a person’s body language. I have a strong journalistic streak in me, and had I not been a filmmaker, I would have become a film journalist. I have combined my perceptive and journalistic traits to create my own brand of cinema.” — Madhur Bhandarkar
20. “The good part about getting older is you stop trying to prove anything to anyone, including yourself. All you are in the pursuit of is collecting experiences – beautiful, fragile little soap bubbles that you store in your heart, and every once in a while, you pull one out and gaze at the delicate pictures it shows you.” — Twinkle Khanna
Fragile Quotes About People’s Attitudes
People’s attitudes seem to be fragile sometimes, and the following quotes advocate this thought.
21. “Success is a very fragile veneer. I get wary of people who embrace celebrity. It ruins people.” — Douglas Kennedy
22. “I think it’s ill-advised to attribute pathologies to healthy people. It doesn’t help normal, healthy, thriving children to be viewed as pitiable and fragile.” — Christina Hoff Sommers
23. “I don’t know what’s the matter with people: they don’t learn by understanding; they learn by some other way – by rote or something. Their knowledge is so fragile!” — Richard P. Feynman
24. “At the start of the process, the idea is just a thought – very fragile and exclusive. When the first physical manifestation is created, everything changes. It is no longer exclusive; now it involves a lot of people.” — Jonathan Ive
25. “We’re not a fragile people. We’re not frightful people. Our power doesn’t come from some self-declared savior promising that he alone can restore order as long as we do things his way. We don’t look to be ruled.” — Barack Obama
26. “I have found it easier to identify with the characters who verge upon hysteria, who were frightened of life, who were desperate to reach out to another person. But these seemingly fragile people are the strong people really.” — Tennessee Williams
27. “Who is affected more when it’s cold? Poor people. Who is affected more when it’s hot? Poor people. Who is affected more when it’s wet? Poor people. Who is most affected when the economy is bad? Poor people. Poor people are the most fragile.” — Russel Honore
28. “If you neglect those who are currently poor and stable, you may create more poor and unstable people. There has been a tremendous concentration of donor interest in countries that are seen as particularly fragile – but it becomes harder to mobilize money for sub-Saharan, plain poor countries.” — Helen Clark
29. “The unreal is more powerful than the real because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it because it’s only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, and fantasies that last. Stone crumbles, and wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” — Chuck Palahniuk
30. “I think having kids just makes you want to do things to help people. You have children, and you see how fragile and innocent, and helpless they are when they first start out. If they are going to be a victim of whatever they are surrounded by, I just do everything I can to try to make whatever change I can.” — Lisa Marie Presley
Fragile Quotes About The Realities of Life
The following fragile quotes talk about various life realities. Let’s check out what we’ve got here.
31. “Love is the strongest and most fragile thing we have in life.” — Vanessa Paradis
32. “When you see how fragile and delicate life can be, all else fades into the background.” — Jenna Morasca
33. “We always have to remind ourselves of how fragile life on this planet is and what responsibilities we have.” — Sam Neill
34. “The older you get, the more fragile you understand life to be. I think that’s good motivation for getting out of bed joyfully each day.” — Julia Roberts
35. “I would argue that nothing gives life more purpose than the realization that every moment of consciousness is a precious and fragile gift.” — Steven Pinker
36. “We have to remember that no matter how much hardship we go through in our life, there is always going to be that fragile place in our heart.” — Angie Martinez
37. “Life is strong and fragile. It’s a paradox… It’s both things, like quantum physics: It’s a particle and a wave at the same time. It all exists all together.” — Joan Jett
38. “I enjoy life, and I think that’s important. Life is so fragile and so fleeting, and it’s over in a minute, and you’ve just got to grab it and do everything and not worry about it.” — Jerry Hall
39. “When we speak the word ‘life,’ it must be understood we are not referring to life as we know it from its surface of fact, but to that fragile, fluctuating center which forms never reach.” — Antonin Artaud
40. “The main way that being adopted has shaped my songwriting is that I was asked at an early age to consider the circumstances that led to my life, and in a way, I was introduced to how fragile and unlikely life is from the beginning.” — Lucy Dacus
Fragile Quotes About Human Nature
Human nature is known to be very fragile. These quotes prove this fact and show various reasons for the fragile nature of humans.
41. “Human life is fragile, and the threat posed to individuals in politics cannot be overlooked.” — Dawn Foster
42. “In terms of long-term durable storage, the human mind, paradoxically, is pretty good, but it’s very fragile.” — Jonathan Nolan
43. “Our humanity rests upon a series of learned behaviors, woven together into patterns that are infinitely fragile and never directly inherited.” — Margaret Mead
44. “Our Founders were not naive simpletons. They understood that human freedom is a fragile thing, that ‘eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.” — Tom Tancredo
45. “Human beings of today are more fragile, whereas people born in wartime, during the Second World War, eventually became great players like Pele. They were fantastic players.” — Alex Ferguson
46. “Human beings are fragile things, and for the period of time it takes to get them to Mars, and back, you have dangerous radiation from the sun and the galaxy. We have to think about issues like that.” — Paul Allen
47. “Human spirit is the ability to face the uncertainty of the future with curiosity and optimism. It is the belief that problems can be solved, and differences resolved. It is a type of confidence. And it is fragile. It can be blackened by fear and superstition.” — Bernard Beckett
48. “The earth appears fragile and defenseless in the harsh environment of space, and when one sees the amount of technology required to keep a human alive in that environment, one begins to feel blessed that one is an inhabitant of planet earth that supports human life.” — Rakesh Sharma
49. “We see many sides of her beyond the ‘Ballad of Mulan.’ We see her as a human being, as a girl, as a young woman. Everybody admires her as a warrior, but is there a fragile side to her? Will she sometimes hesitate or be afraid but still choose to carry on? Yes, and we see that.” — Liu Yifei
50. “Five years after Aerosmith got back together, I realized how fragile we are as humans. There was a time I thought we were bulletproof, but then things happened, and I came to the realization that I had to play every gig as if it was my last show. You have to start thinking that way because you never know what’s going to happen next.” — Joe Perry
Which of these Fragile Quotes is your Favorite?
By empowering our emotions and taking care of our vulnerability, it is possible to utilize our fragile behavior as strength.
You can take advantage of things that are considered your weaknesses.
This is why most people share fragile quotes.
These quotes above are worth sharing via social media platforms.
You can also mention your favorite fragile quotes and sayings in the comments section below.
We would love to hear from you.