If you want to be a billionaire one day, take a look at these billionaire quotes to learn how they made it!
A billionaire has a net worth of one billion units or more of a given currency.
In 1916, John D. Rockefeller became the first confirmed billionaire in the world, primarily due to his oil investments.
There are over 2,200 billionaires worldwide, and their wealth totals more than $9.1 trillion U.S. dollars.
These five billionaires have made their money mainly through investments in the following industries: automotive, technology, fashion & retail, and financial investments.
Take a look at these billionaire quotes to get more insight into the richest people in the world.
Check out these Billionaire Quotes From the Richest Man in the World
Take a look at these Elon Musk quotes!
1. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to plan to sell a company.” — Elon Musk
2. “I don’t consider going to college evidence of exceptional ability.” — Elon Musk
3. “Pay attention to negative feedback, and solicit it, particularly from friends.” — Elon Musk
4. “You must be willing to lose it all, but be willing to keep going into the future.” — Elon Musk
5. “Failure is a good option. If you are not failing, you are not trying hard enough.” — Elon Musk
6. “I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done.” — Elon Musk
7. “I do think there is a lot of potential if you have a compelling product and people are willing to pay a premium for that.” — Elon Musk
8. “I always invest my own money in the companies that I create. I don’t believe in the whole thing of just using other people’s money.” — Elon Musk
9. “A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it is only as good as its people and how excited they are about creating.” — Elon Musk
10. “If something has to be designed and invented, and you have to figure out how to ensure that the value of the thing you create is greater than the cost of the inputs, then that is probably my core skill.” — Elon Musk
Take a Look at these Billionaire Quotes From Warren Buffet
Here are some quotes from the financial expert Warren Buffet.
11. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” — Warren Buffet
12. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” — Warren Buffet
13. “We enjoy the process far more than the proceeds.” — Warren Buffet
14. “If a business does well, the stock eventually follows.” — Warren Buffet
15. “Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.” — Warren Buffet
16. “Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them.” — Warren Buffet
17. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.” — Warren Buffet
18. “Your premium brand had better be delivering something special, or it’s not going to get the business.” — Warren Buffet
19. “Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.” — Warren Buffet
20. “There are 309 million people out there that are trying to improve their lot in life. And we’ve got a system that allows them to do it.” — Warren Buffet
Billionaire Quotes From Jeff Bezos
Take a look at these quotes from the founder of Amazon.
21. “If you can’t tolerate critics, don’t do anything new or interesting.” — Jeff Bezos
22. “If you don’t understand the details of your business, you are going to fail.” — Jeff Bezos
23. “I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.” — Jeff Bezos
24. “We expect all our businesses to have a positive impact on our top and bottom lines.” — Jeff Bezos
25. “Great industries are never made from single companies. There is room in space for a lot of winners.” — Jeff Bezos
26. “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn a reputation by trying to do hard things well.” — Jeff Bezos
27. “What consumerism really is, at its worst, is getting people to buy things that don’t actually improve their lives.” — Jeff Bezos
28. “The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’” — Jeff Bezos
29. “The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.” — Jeff Bezos
30. “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” — Jeff Bezos
Billionaire Quotes from Women Billionaires
Enjoy some quotes from women billionaires.
31. “Control your thoughts.” — Françoise Bettencourt Meyers
32. “Stick to what you know.” — Françoise Bettencourt Meyers
33. “You need to understand price and value.” — Alice Walton
34.” High expectations are the key to everything.” — Alice Walton
35. “Our actions – and inaction – touch people we may never know and never meet across the globe.” — Jacqueline Mars
36. “One of the great responsibilities that I have is to manage my assets wisely, so that they create value.” — Alice Walton
37. “No matter how senior you get in an organization, no matter how well you’re perceived to be doing, your job is never done.” — Abigail Johnson
38. “As a 25-year-old banker, I decided to leave my career and change the world. This sounds like a move that a 25-year-old banker might make today – to escape the chaos.” — Jacqueline Mars
39. “Blockchain technology isn’t just a more efficient way to settle securities. It will fundamentally change market structures, and maybe even the architecture of the Internet itself.” — Abigail Johnson
40. “When everyone is running the machine, and it’s all working, there’s a tendency to look at the short term and focus on incremental opportunities and not look ahead to the really big opportunities.” — Abigail Johnson
Wise Billionaire Quotes
Learn some things from the richest people in the world with these billionaire quotes!
41. “Our company has to be a company that enables its people.” — Steve Ballmer
42. “All businesses make mistakes. The trick is to avoid large ones.” — Carlos Slim
43. “The key to life when it gets tough is to keep moving. Just keep moving.” — Tyler Perry
44. “When I was younger, I thought you had to buy and sell a lot to make money.” — Ronald Baron
45. “You can never be upset with the people who forced you into your dream or up higher.” — Tyler Perry
46. “If I’m going to do something, I do it spectacularly, or I don’t do it at all.” — Al-Waleed bin Talal
47. “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” — Bill Gates
48. “Focus on essentials and try not to get distracted and bogged down by things that don’t add value to the bottom line.” — Carlos Slim
49. “I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.” — Jeff Bezos
50. “One capability every business is expected to have is the capability to make money. It requires a certain kind of discipline, a certain kind of mindset.” — Steve Ballmer
Background of Billionaires
Research shows that among the top 400 billionaires, there is little correlation between success and education.
In fact, almost 30% of billionaires do not have a college degree, and military service has produced more billionaires than any single university has.
Please share these billionaire quotes with your friends and family and post any comments about billionaires in the comment section below.