Grim Reaper Quotes From the Slasher Movie
February 7, 2023 6:00 AM EST
Fans of Grim Reaper will enjoy these Grim Reaper quotes from the movie.
Grim Reaper is a slasher genre movie that was released in 2007.
Tell us your favorite Grim Reaper quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Grim Reaper quotes?
The movie was directed and produced by Michael Feifer and written by Ellis Walker.
Grim Reaper stars Adam Fortin, Cherish Lee, Brent Fidler, and Benjamin Pitts, among other talented actors.
The movie had a budget of approximately $1 million and was released directly to video in Canada and the United States.
The movie received negative reviews.
The Plot of the movie follows a stripper named Rachel who is hit by a cab and wakes up in the hospital’s emergency room.
When Rachel wakes up, she sees “Death” chasing her, but no one believes her.
There are a few lessons we can learn from this movie, including:
- life is short and we do not know when and how it will end
- you can not outrun fate
- some people will do anything to survive
Enjoy getting a glimpse into the movie through these Grim Reaper Quotes!
Horrifying Grim Reaper Quotes
Take a look at some of the most horrifying quotes from the movie.
1. “I’m afraid I can, and I will.” ― Dr. Brown
2. “Damn it! I warned you, Peter.” ― Dr. Brown
3. “Oh, think of it as… I don’t know. Limbo.” ― Nick
4. “I feel like, you know, death’s coming for us.” ― Peter
5. “I got to see Liam. You can’t keep me here!” ― Rachel
6. “Mr. Lambert here needs a little downtime…” ― Dr. Brown
7. “Bubba doesn’t exactly take no for an answer.” ― Rachel
8. “The harder you fight, the worse it will be. It’ll all be over soon.” ― Dr. Brown
9. “This facility was originally built… to house the criminally insane.” ― Dr. Brown
10. “I’m afraid you’re not going anywhere for a little while, Ms. Wilson.” ― Dr. Brown
Most Remembered Grim Reaper Quotes
Here are some of the most remembered quotes from the movie.
11. “Lo, the angel of death did descend.” ― Stuart
12. “Ms. Wilson, what’s all the commotion?” ― Dr. Brown
13. “Rach, don’t tell me you’re working tomorrow.” ― Liam
14. “You can’t keep us locked up here like animals!” ― Rachel
15. “You can’t leave me alone! I’ll die inside! You can’t!” ― Rachel
16. “That’s Stuart. He hasn’t said a word since he got here.” ― Tia
17. “Jealous boyfriend. Thought she was looking at other guys.” ― Tia
18. “October 1966. Saint Joseph’s closed due to abuse allegations.” ― Rachel
19. “I’m Dr. Brown, Rachel… and I’m here to welcome you to St. Joseph’s.” ― Dr. Brown
20. “I’m the jealous boyfriend… who can’t take other guys staring at his girl… touching her.” ― Liam
What Happens to Rachel?
Rachel cannot convince anyone that Death is chasing her, and she ends up being drugged and waking up in a mental hospital called St. Joseph.
There she finds five other people that also claim Death is chasing them.
Still, the head of the hospital, Dr. Brown, tells them they are actually part of a mass hypnosis experiment.
Rachel must escape and tell the truth about Dr. Brown and St. Joseph before it’s too late!
Please share these Grim Reaper quotes with your friends.
Share your thoughts about the movie in the comment section below.