Groom Quotes That Are Worth Sharing
April 21, 2023 5:26 AM EST
If you have tried to find the best groom quote but all in vain, we have got you covered.
In this article, we have created a list of the most popular groom quotes.
Apart from this, we also discussed the key tips for groom and groom traditions associated with weddings.
If interested, please continue reading!
Tips for a Groom to help him Prepare for the Big Day
Listed below are a few of the essential tips for grooms:
- Don’t forget to coordinate with your partner.
- Take good care of yourself.
- Select your outfit early.
- Stay fully engaged.
Don’t Forget to Coordinate with your Partner
You shouldn’t hesitate to coordinate with your partner when preparing for the big day.
This ensures that both the groom and bride are on the same page.
As a result, you and your partner will enjoy every detail of your wedding day, such as theme, venue, and attire.
Take Good Care of Yourself
Take good care of yourself a week before your wedding.
This involves eating well, getting enough sleep, and staying hydrated.
Apart from this, exercise is another way to keep you fit and energetic.
In this way, you can keep yourself in good shape.
Select Your Outfit Early
This is the most critical aspect when it comes to preparing for the big day.
So, make sure to select your outfit a lot earlier.
Besides, you must complete all the accessories that will go with your wedding dress at least a week before your wedding.
Stay Fully Engaged
Although a lot of things are going around in a groom’s mind, it is imperative to stay attentive on the wedding day.
Since a lot is happening, it would be quite difficult for a groom to participate in everything.
However, if you stay attentive, you can be present and engaged in most of the moments happening around you.
Below, we have discussed the most popular groom traditions that have surfaced over time:
- The selection of groomsmen (friends or family members) and their presence at the wedding venue is a groom tradition that has been followed for a long time.
- The groom and his friends celebrate the last day of bachelorhood by arranging a bachelor party.
- The groom and bride perform the first dance at their wedding reception.
- The groom usually gives a speech at the reception to thank guests and express his love for the bride.
- This involves reciting the wedding vows at the time of the wedding ceremony.
Top 10 Groom Quotes
Here are our top 10 best groom quotes for you.
1. “A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” — Ruth Bell Graham
2. “The groom still smiles, and why not? He’s got the bride.” — Doug Horton
3. “In the bazaar of marriage, the priciest groom is the dumbest.” — Mantaranjot Mangat
4. “In Hollywood, brides keep the bouquets and throw away the groom.” — Groucho Marx
5. “The groom always believes the minister knows more than he is telling.” — E. W. Howe
6. “It takes two to make a marriage a success and only one to make it a failure.” — Herbert Samuel
7. “If marriages are said to be made in heaven, then why search for grooms in hell.” — Amit Abraham
8. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” — Mignon McLaughlin
9. “And the joy on the bride’s and groom’s faces at the unquestioned beauty of a minute-old marriage.” — Stephanie Oakes
10. “I am really fond of drawing, and painting mehendi, so I would draw mehendi on a groom’s hand and earn money.” — Mrunal Thakur
Groom Quotes Related to Ceremonies & Traditions
The following groom quotes will provide entertaining insight into the significance of the ceremonies and traditions.
11. “I find the idea of walking down the aisle and then being handed to the groom by the father very romantic.” — Sushmita Sen
12. “For some people, showing up at a bridal salon without a ring or a groom might appear bizarre and quite unusual–but for me, it’s a regular Tuesday afternoon.” — Tinsley Mortimer
13. “A wedding is an occasion during and with which the bride and groom greatly exaggerate their love for each other, especially in cases where they really love each other.” — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
14. “I’m so laid back and not high maintenance in the slightest. If I did get married, I’d probably be dancing down the aisle with the groom. I’d like something unconventional!” — Erin Richards
15. “He had been thrown into the dungeon after refusing to accept that ‘bridegroom’ was no longer an acceptable term to call a groom. Needless to say, he had been there quite a long time.” — J. S. Mason
16. “If the bride and groom are relaxed and happy, everything flows from there. Big or small, formal or informal – there is no right way. The most important thing is that the couple feels loved and enjoys their big day.” — James William Middleton
17. “So many people say you have to remember to grab hold of your bride or groom and spend time with them. I think if we had done a traditional wedding, we would have been doing it for everyone else, but this was about the two of us.” — Katherine Kelly
18. “Whether we’re conscious of it or not, our work and personal lives are made up of daily rituals, including when we eat our meals, how we shower or groom, or how we approach our daily descent into the digital world of email communication.” — Chip Conley
19. “During the send-off at my wedding to the groom’s house, I embraced my mother tight, and that was when I realized that I was not going to stay with my mom anymore and be under her guidance, protection, and watchful eyes and that I would be in a different house.” — Meghana Raj
20. “As I grew up and began identifying myself as a feminist, there were plenty of issues that continued to make me question marriage: the father ‘giving’ the bride away, women taking their husband’s last name, the white dress, the vows promising to ‘obey’ the groom. And that only covers the wedding.” — Jessica Valenti
Uplifting Groom Quotes
Look at some of these hilarious groom quotes if you’re feeling down.
21. “Marriage is not about age; it’s about finding the right person.” — Sophia Bush
22. “The groom is always the last one to understand the cost of the wedding.” — Unknown
23. “The groom sees in his bride the beauty of his dreams, and she sees in him the man of her dreams.” — Unknown
24. “A good marriage is like a casserole; only those responsible for it really know what goes into it.” — Unknown
25. “Marriage is a bond between a person who never remembers anniversaries and another who never forgets them.” — Unknown
26. “The groom may be the head of the house, but the bride is the neck, and she can turn the head any way she wants.” — Unknown
27. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
28. “Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are.” — Will Ferrell
29. “The groom always smiles proudly because he’s convinced he’s accomplished something quite wonderful. The bride smiles because she’s been able to convince him of it.” — Judith McNaught
30. “When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
Groom Quotes about a Joyful Marriage
This section celebrates the beauty of marriage, expressing the joys and hopes of a life shared with a beloved partner.
31. “A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.” — Unknown
32. “A good marriage is one where each partner secretly suspects they got the better deal.” — Unknown
33. “Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.” — Tom Mullen
34. “A long-lasting marriage is built by two people who believe in -and live by- the solemn promise they made.” — Darlene Schacht
35. “A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.” — Pearl S. Buck
36. “The most successful marriages were always based on both partners feeling that they had done rather well for themselves.” — P. D. James
37. “Remember that the successful marriage depends on two things: (1) finding the right person and (2) being the right person.” — Carrie Snow
38. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” — Julia Child
39. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” — Dave Meurer
40. “I think long-lasting, healthy relationships are more important than the idea of marriage. At the root of every successful marriage is a strong partnership.” — Carson Daly
Fascinating Groom Quotes
Here are some more groom quotes that we hope will pique your interest.
41. “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” — Jennifer Smith
42. “Don’t marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can’t live without.” — James Dobson
43. “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.” — Simone Signoret
44. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — Nora Ephron
45. “The bride and groom — may their joys be as bright as the morning, and their sorrows but shadows that fade in the sunlight of love.” — Minna Thomas Antrim
46. “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” — Barbara De Angelis
47. “I don’t care how handsome or fabulous or funny the groom is, or how sweet and accommodating the bride, or vice versa. Marriage is hard.” — Jenna McCarthy
48. “This is what marriage really means: helping one another to reach the full status of being persons, responsible beings who do not run away from life.” — Paul Tournier
49. “Bride and groom are not just two contracting parties but two loving and beloved companions, joined in establishing a home that will be nothing less than a source of immortality.” — Meir Soloveichik
50. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life — to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?” — George Eliot
Which of these Groom Quotes is your Favorite?
We created this list of groom quotes for you to read and enjoy.
You can share these quotes on the auspicious eve of your friend’s wedding.
To offer you the best possible experience, we selected the most popular and relevant groom quotes.
These quotes are not only interesting but also capable of offering you an inspiring message.
If you have come across one of your favorite groom quotes, share it with us via the comments section.
We would love to hear from you.