Tuesday Quotes Celebrating Momentum in Your Week
You’ve made it past Monday, friends, now allow these Tuesday quotes to pump you up for the rest of the week!
April 11, 2023 5:00 AM EST
These Tuesday quotes will help unlock your motivation.
Tuesday is a day that rarely garners much attention.
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to a study by Accountemps, Tuesday is the most productive day of the week, with 49% of HR managers saying that employees are at their most productive on this day.
Therefore, sending motivation Tuesday quotes can help maintain this high level of productivity throughout the week.
But did you know Tuesday is often the most productive day of the week for most people?
Share your favorite Tuesday quote with us in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Tuesday quotes?
You’ve moved past Monday and are in full GSD mode: Get Stuff Done!
Whereas Monday is the most maligned day of the week, most people are usually up and running when Tuesday comes around.
It’s a great day to:
- collaborate with colleagues
- meet with clients or other contacts
- knock out a decent chunk of work.
Although sometimes we let our mood be influenced by whichever day of the week it is, you should make the best of every day.
Tuesday is that opportunity to make a big dent in your projects and fast-track your success.
Let these Tuesday quotes fuel your productivity and set the tone for the rest of the week.
To help you maintain positive momentum throughout your week, below is our collection of inspiring, wise, and motivational Tuesday quotes, Tuesday sayings, and Tuesday proverbs collected from various sources over the years.
If you haven’t yet, be sure also to check out our compilation of motivational Monday quotes.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
If you enjoy this collection, check out our inspirational quotes category page.
Tuesday quotes celebrating momentum in our week
A survey by the email marketing company GetResponse found that Tuesday is the day with the highest open and click-through rates for email marketing campaigns, with an average open rate of 18.3% and a click-through rate of 2.8%.
This indicates that employees are more likely to engage with motivational quotes sent on Tuesdays.
1. “We each need to fill our minds and hearts with positive and joyful reinforcement each day.” – Kathy Henn
You will also enjoy our article on morning quotes.
2. “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa
You will also enjoy our article on rainy day quotes.
3. “Tuesday is a huge day.” – Ian Mcdougal
You will also enjoy our article on good morning quotes.
4. “Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day.” – Jim Miller
You will also enjoy our article on weight loss quotes.
5. “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” – James Allen
You will also enjoy our article on running quotes.
6. “If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy, or sour, we’ve wasted the day.” – Joel Osteen
You will also enjoy our article on coffee quotes.
7. “I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.” – Joel Osteen
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Friday quotes to help you reflect on an amazing week.
8. “Three positive facts are obvious on Tuesday: Tomorrow allows me another day to demonstrate my worthiness to my employer; it is yet another day to influence those around me with encouragement to handle their own trials; and, it is my day to celebrate each small victory of yesterday.” – Byron Pulsifer
Tuesday quotes to help you maintain positive momentum throughout your week
A survey by the job search website Monster.com found that Tuesday is the most popular day for employers to post job openings, with 58% of job postings appearing on this day.
This suggests that employers are most active and engaged with their work on Tuesdays, making it an ideal day to share motivational quotes with employees.
9. “Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon what to include in your team meetings; it is your time to deliver words of passion that speak to the dazzling new roads ahead where each person is accountable for their own actions and behaviors; where each day represents a fresh start to be a positive influence; and, where self is expressed as unselfishness with each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of short positive quotes to fuel your day.
10. “Happy Tuesday! We are responsible for peace and order in our lives! When your world is CONSTANTLY filled with chaos, then it’s time to take a look at SELF!” – Tracey Edmonds
You will also enjoy our article on flirting quotes.
11. “The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end in a few years in either victory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes and its setbacks, can never be relaxed and never abandoned.” – Dag Hammarskjold
You will also enjoy our article on facebook quotes.
12. “Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.” – Karen Kaiser Clark
You will also enjoy our article on good afternoon quotes.
13. “Tuesday nights are sushi nights, so we go out then.” – Al Rocker
14. “If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.” – Richard Bach
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of relaxing weekend quotes to power your workweek.
15. “Let your courage inspire the world around you.” – Steve Maraboli
Tuesday quotes to help you make the best of it
According to a study by Dr. David G. Blanchflower, a professor of economics at Dartmouth College, there is a U-shaped happiness curve over the course of a week, with happiness levels reaching their lowest point on Tuesdays.
This trend holds true across various age groups, genders, and countries, suggesting that the need for motivation and encouragement is particularly significant on Tuesdays.
16. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
You will also enjoy our article on Bhagavad Gita quotes.
17. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
18. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.” – Roy T. Bennett
20. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
21. “The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.” – Vince Lombardi
22. “I don’t want it good. I want it Tuesday.” – Jack L. Warner
23. “Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well…here it is. Happy Tuesday!” – Anthony T. Hincks
24. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – John Wooden
25. “Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.” – Anonymous
26. “Tuesday! Worry less, live more.” – Anonymous
27. “Tuesday’s child is full of grace.” – Anonymous
28. “Tuesday is the day I actually start the week, Monday I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.” – Anonymous
29. “It’s TUESDAY! And since its CHOOSEDAY: Choose to Smile Choose to be Happy Choose to Love Choose to Bless Choose to be a Blessing Choose t be Humble Choose o be Patient Choose to be Kind… and above all Choose God to guide your Life. HAPPY TUESDAY!” – Anonymous
30. “Tuesday isn’t so bad…It’s a sign that I’ve somehow survived Monday.” – Anonymous
Tuesday quotes to inspire a productive week
In a paper published by the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, researchers Dr. Talya Miron-Shatz and Dr. Shai Danziger found that the framing of the day of the week can have a significant impact on people’s attitudes and behaviors.
By presenting Tuesday as a day full of opportunity and momentum, articles like these can help shift readers’ perspectives to a more positive outlook.
31. “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.” – Olin Miller
32. “Happy Tuesday! Having even one, small positive thought can change the rest of your day for the better.” – Anonymous
33. “One small, positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
34. “Good morning Tuesday! Please enter and pour out that shower of blessings into our lives, renew our spirits, our strength, our faith and our hope.” – Anonymous
35. “Choose to tell your own story . The only way you will tell a better story about your life, is choosing to live your own life to the fullest without being apologetic about it or copying others.” – De philosopher DJ Kyos
36. “We concentrate so much on anniversaries and birthdays that you forget it’s the Tuesday that’s tough that really counts. Sometimes she just needs some flowers or even just that ear. It’s the little things that count. It’s the regular days of the year that you have to keep your attention on her.” – BJ the Chicago Kid
37. “Today is not just Tuesday, it is Transformation Tuesday. That means that success does not just come to you, you have to go out and get it. So what are you waiting for?” – Anonymous
38. “Today is Thoughtful Tuesday. Try doing something nice for someone else whether it is a kind gesture or a positive remark.” – Anonymous
39. “A fresh start, a clean slate, and a lot of potential for great things to come. That is what Tuesdays really are.” – Anonymous
40. “Every day is a gift and proof that your purpose in life has not yet been fulfilled.” – Anonymous
Tuesday quotes for motivation and inspiration
A study by the American Psychological Association (APA) revealed that sharing motivational content on social media can contribute to a sense of social connectedness and well-being.
By offering shareable Tuesday quotes, this article can foster a sense of community among its readers, further enhancing their motivation and overall happiness.
41. “Tuesday means we’re a day closer to a weekend spent dreading Monday.” – Anonymous
42. “Every single day, you’ll face outside influences telling you why it won’t work & you don’t deserve it. Keep going.” – Anonymous
43. “Monday always passes and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds.” – Anonymous
44. “No one is more powerful than Self. Why give your power to others when it’s for you to keep & thrive?” – Roxana M Jones
45. “Life is a daily education -make it a point to know more when you go to bed than you did when you wake up, every day!” – Anonymous
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of Thursday quotes to inspire the end of your week.
46. “If you don’t like someone’s story, write your own.” – Chinua Achebe
47. “Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Every day is a new beginning.” – Anonymous
48. “Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.” – Zion Lee
49. “Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you.” – Madeline Bridges
50. “Instead of traveling on a weekend, begin your trip on a Tuesday or Wednesday, which are often the cheapest days to fly. Being flexible with timing can help with savings.” – Gillian Tans
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Wednesday quotes to help you get through the week.
Tuesday quotes to inspire progress
According to a study published in the Journal of Consumer Research, people are more likely to be productive and focused on Tuesdays than any other day of the week.
This finding suggests that Tuesdays may be an ideal day to tackle important tasks and make progress towards goals.
51. “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” – Frank Zappa
52. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
53. “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”– Walt Disney
54. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
55. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
56. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
57. “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
58. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – Lolly Daskal
59. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
60. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
Tuesday quotes to inspire hard work
A survey conducted by Gallup found that employees who feel engaged and motivated at work are more likely to report higher levels of well-being and job satisfaction.
This underscores the importance of finding motivation and inspiration to keep going on Tuesday and every other day of the week.
61. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of morning inspirational quotes to help you get your day started.
62. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” —Anne Frank
63. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
64. “We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” —Marie Curie
65. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” –
66. “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and again and bring their friend.” — Walt Disney
67. “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Saint Francis
68. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” — Muhammad Ali
69. “Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.” – Patrick Suskind
70. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
Tuesday quotes to elevate your perspective
According to a study by the University of Westminster, people who listen to upbeat music are more likely to feel happier and energized.
This suggests that listening to uplifting music on Tuesday could be a great way to boost motivation and productivity.
71. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
72. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” —Ayn Rand
73. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
74. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” —J.M. Barrie
75. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
76. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”
– Jimmy Johnson
77. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” –
Martin Luther King, Jr.
78. “If you don’t burn out at the end of each day, you’re a bum.” – George Lois
79. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur
80. “I do not care about happiness simply because I believe that joy is something worth fighting for.” – Criss Jami
Tuesday quotes to help you achieve goals
According to a survey conducted by the American Psychological Association, people who have a positive attitude and mindset are more likely to achieve their goals.
This statistic can be used to encourage readers to adopt a positive attitude towards their goals and to seek out Tuesday quotes that inspire and motivate them.
81. “A little progress every day adds up to big results.” – Satya
82. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” —George Herbert
83. “Work hard for you and your own goals. Progress will come.”- Anonymous
84. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” —Sam Levenson
85. “A lack of focus leads to a lack of progress. Focus. Grind. Grow.”-Anonymous
86. “We aim above the mark to hit the mark.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
87. “If you want to experience significant progress toward your goal, you need to be intentional about the work you’re doing every day.” – Anonymous
88. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
89. “Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward.” – Maxwell Maltz
90. “Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Tuesday quotes to inspire you
A study published in the Journal of Consumer Research found that people who write down their goals are more likely to achieve them.
This statistic can be used to encourage readers to take action by writing down their goals and using Tuesday quotes as a daily reminder to stay focused and motivated.
91. “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid.” – Joyce Meyer
92. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” —Michael Phelps
93. “Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.” – Plato
94. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” —Michael Korda
95. “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.” – Henry David Thoreau
96. “You’re always working to improve, and you’re always being critiqued on your next performance. It’s not about what you’ve done. There’s always room to grow.” – Misty Copeland
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Misty Copeland quotes for a life of passion.
97. “Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.” – Christian Larson
98. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
99. “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” —George Whitefield
100. “The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’” – Mark Zuckerberg
If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out these Mark Zuckerberg quotes from the iconic facebook founder.
More Tuesday quotes and sayings
According to a survey conducted by LinkedIn, Tuesday is the most productive day of the week, with the highest number of job applications and hires taking place on this day.
This statistic can be used to encourage readers to make the most of their Tuesdays and to use Tuesday quotes as a source of inspiration and motivation to achieve their goals.
101. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
102. “We become what we think about.” –Earl Nightingale
103. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
104. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
105. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” – Philippos
106. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” –Christopher Columbus
107. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
108. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
109. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
110. “The world is changed by your example. Not by your opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
You might also like our collection of Sunday quotes that will inspire you and fill you with positivity.
Tuesday quotes so you can smile all day
111. “Use your words to motivate and lift others, not to hurt and bring down the people you love.” – Cheryl Whitsett
112. “Tuesday is the most sensible day of the week.” — Emily P. Freeman
113. “There isn’t a Monday that would not cede its place to Tuesday.” — Anton Chekhov
114. “The ability to seek out lightness is an essential tool for living a positive life.” – Cyndie Spiegel
115. “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?” — Byron Pulsifer
116. “Tuesday is a good day, you survived Monday. And tomorrow is Wednesday, half way through your work week!” — Kate Summers
117. “I’d take half an argument over half a silence any day. And I’d take peace and quiet over a full-blown argument any other day unless it’s Tuesday.” — Will Advise
118. “There is a breed of Tuesday in January in which time creeps and no light comes and the air is full of water and nobody really loves anybody.” — Zadie Smith
119. “We never know what a week from next Tuesday is going to hold. It may be an ordinary day filled with quite regular activities and demands. Most of the time that is exactly what a week from next Tuesday will hold.” — Matthew Rich
120. “You can’t help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn’t spell it right; but spelling isn’t everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn’t count.” —A. A. Milne
Tuesday quotes to start your day right
121. “I’m not the kind of actor that would know what my character had for breakfast last Tuesday.” – Liam Neeson
122. “No matter how successful you are, no matter how good you are at what you do, even if a golden path rolls out in front of your feet your whole life, there will come one particularly bleak Tuesday when you glance over at Facebook and notice that Jen From Down The Hall has just won an Oscar.” – Alexandra Petri
123. “I was in NYC during 9/11; it happened on a Tuesday; I was on stage Thursday. It was a small crowd, but it took about 10 days and comedy clubs were packed.” – Bill Burr
124. “You may have heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There’s another day you might want to know about: Giving Tuesday. The idea is pretty straightforward. On the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, shoppers take a break from their gift-buying and donate what they can to charity.” – Bill Gates
125. “Happy Tuesday. You’re awesome.” – Anonymous
126. “Thinking about happy times on a Tuesday is like going to the beach when there is no sun.” – Alain Bremond-Torrent
127. “Have a beautiful Tuesday. All I have is all I need and all I need is all I have in this moment.” – Bryan Katie
128. “Happy Tuesday! Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you.” – Jack Canfield
129. “Happy Tuesday! Don’t forget to be kind to yourself.” – Anonymous130. “Have you ever noticed how positive people are happy people and negative people are miserable?” – Riley Stevens
Tuesday quotes to keep you going
131. “Never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
132. “The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know.” – Yoda
133. “If you never give up, you’ll be successful.” – Dan O’Brien
134. “In life, you have got to make the best of every situation; you have to keep going.” – John Daly
135. “You can write the best column in the world on Monday, and it does you absolutely no good on Tuesday.” – Lewis Grizzard
136. “You will never plough a field if you only turn it over in your mind.” – Irish Proverb
137. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
138. “I want to always keep going. I don’t want to ever stop.” – Nobu Matsuhisa
139. “As long as you’re moving forward whether it be one step or ten feet man, you got to keep going.” – Josh Barnett
140. “If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
Tuesday Quotes to make your Week a Bit Better
140. “I’m a big believer in creating family traditions. Every Tuesday morning, I make a proper eggs breakfast, and we all sit down and eat.” – Ivanka Trump
141. “I hadn’t worked for a year when I had my Prison Break audition and it was the easiest audition I’ve ever had. I got the script on Friday, went to the audition on Monday and got the part on Tuesday. I was shooting the pilot a week later. I didn’t have time to be nervous – it happened so quickly.” – Wentworth Miller
142. “Happy Tuesday: a day to choose to bless everyone you meet; a day to choose to be kind, considerate and compassionate; a day to be humble by showing how much you put others before your own self; and, a day to celebrate love with your family and friends.” – Byron Pulsifer
143. “Let Tuesday tarnish your day with love and smiles. Happy Tuesday.” – Anthony T. Hincks
144. “Hold onto positive things that elevate your spirit and be with positive people. Happy Tuesday.” – Tracey Edmonds
145. “Addiction – when you can give up something any time, as long as it’s next Tuesday.” – Nikki Sixx
146. “For some people, showing up at a bridal salon without a ring or a groom might appear bizarre and quite unusual–but for me, it’s a regular Tuesday afternoon.” – Tinsely Mortimer
147. “I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age – which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday.” – Noel Coward
148. “Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday.” – Will Ferrell
149. “Schedule your time. People always ask, ‘How do you do it all?’ I’m like a walking calendar. I literally make my snacks on a Sunday if I’m traveling on a Tuesday, and I’ll pack them before I leave.” – Molly Sims
Tuesday quotes to move you through the week
150. “Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.” – Byron Pulsifer
151. “Judging by my degradation in the last 24 hours, I’ll be surprised if I make it to Tuesday.” – Aron Ralston
152. “There is no point in learning on a Tuesday when on a Thursday it might be completely different.” – Alycia Debnam-Carey
153. “Creativity is a highfalutin word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday.” – Ray Kroc
154. “In my first 100 days, I will make Taco Tuesday the law.” – George Lopez
155. “Tuesday had always been our day together. Most of my courses with Morrie were on Tuesdays, he had office hours on Tuesdays, and when I wrote my senior thesis. It was on Tuesdays that we sat together. We’re Tuesday people.” —Mitch Albom
156. “Why wait until the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving to give? Just give a little every day and help somebody along the way.”- Charmaine J. Forde
157. “Tuesday just called and wants to know what happened to Friday!”- Neil Leckman
158. “It can’t be Sunday every day. There are also Mondays and Tuesdays.” – George Weah
159. “On Tuesday, when it hails and snows/ the feeling on me grows and grows/ that hardly anybody knows/ if those are these or these are those.” – A. A. Milne
Taco Tuesday quotes
160. “Live every day like it’s Taco Tuesday.”
161. “Keep calm – it’s Taco Tuesday.”
162. “All Tuesdays lead to tacos.”
163. “In queso you were wondering, it’s Taco Tuesday.”
164. “Where would we be without Taco Tuesday?”
165. “It is Taco Tuesday. I don’t have any tacos. That makes me sad inside.”
166. “Tuesdays are better with tacos.”
167. “My spirit animal on Tuesdays is a Tacosaurus.”
Tuesday Quotes To Make You Look Forward To The Day
168. “Tuesday is one of my favorite days; it is the day offered to community service to recognize and meet the needs of others who are unable to do so.” — Byron Pulsifer
169. “If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday!” — Catherine Pulsifer
170. “My feelings of accomplishment leftover from the day before allow my Tuesdays as a testament to my children that each day brings its own rewards for a job well done.” — Byron Pulsifer
171. “Tuesday is a day to remember that you are responsible and accountable for each word you speak so make each expression one to be celebrated not castigated.” — Byron Pulsifer
172. “Tuesday is one of my favorite days; it is the day offered to community service to recognize and meet the needs of others who are unable to do so.” — Byron Pulsifer
173. “Be unto Tuesday in expectation and commitment as unto Monday when vigorousness abounded.” — Byron Pulsifer
174. “If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday!” — Catherine Pulsifer
175. “Tuesday brings meaning to my week.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
176. “Tuesday is the day that brings happiness to life.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
177. “Tuesday is neither here nor there in the hierarchy of the week.” — Anthony T. Hincks
Short Tuesday Quotes
178. “Good Morning, It’s Tuesday! Congratulations! You somehow survived Monday.” — Invajy
179. “Tuesday troubles will vanish by Friday.” — Invajy
180. “No matter how good you might be in a movie, you’ll never be any better. But in a play, I can be better next Tuesday. That’s the thrill of it.” — Kevin Spacey
181. “Why does winter feel like one big Tuesday?” — Todd Stocker
182. “If this depression stays with us, the loser Tuesday is going to be the winner.” — Will Rogers
183. “In my time, we didn’t know songs could last. All we ever thought of was next Tuesday. You never imagined a future.” — Donovan
184. “Now the world had narrowed down to this: Tuesday hated Cecelia and Cecelia hated it back.” ― K.A. Reynolds
185. “Your best days are not behind you. They’re in front of you.” — Joel Osteen
186. “Keep grinding! Stay persistent! One day you’re gonna wake up and be exactly where you dreamed you would be.” — Eric Thomas
187. “Today is as good a day as any. In fact, today is a better day than any other precisely because it’s today.” — Richard Beard
Tuesday Quotes To Remind You Of Tuesday Routine
188. “Everyone knows about Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Now help me spread the word about Giving Tuesday!” ― Bill Gates
189. “Fenugreek, Tuesday’s spice, when the air is green like mosses after rain.” ― Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
190. “Excited about Black Friday. Also excited about Jew Tuesday.” ― Albert Brooks
191. “People call it Valentine’s Day, I call it Tuesday.” ― Lil Wayne
192. “Writing is?waiting for the word that may not be there until next Tuesday.” ― Richard Wilbur
193. “Someone pays me a hundred bucks every Tuesday to DJ. I don’t think I’ll ever give that up.” ― Shannyn Sossamon
194. “I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I see you every Tuesday.” ― Daniel Handler
195. “Tuesday’s victory was big. But it did nothing more than level the playing field and give you a shot. Take it.” ― Charles Krauthammer
196. “I never had an official job, but I did play at a local cantina every Tuesday night, and I babysat a lot.” ― Michelle Branch
197. “There was a time… when people didn’t go out of their house on Tuesday night at eight o’clock because Milton Berle was on.” ― Ed McMahon
198. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
199. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
200. “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.” –
Tuesday Quotes To Have You a Smooth Week
201. “I think Super Tuesday is the most important day of this entire primary election. It is the most delegates awarded in a single night will be awarded on Super Tuesday.” ― Ted Cruz
202. “It was far too absurd to die of a Tuesday.” ― Jamie O’Neill
203. “John Brennan has been the mastermind of the drone program. He’s the one who’d convene the terror Tuesday meetings at the White House.” ― Medea Benjamin
204. “The only truly shocking thing about last Tuesday’s election is that the Democrats didn’t do far worse, or as badly as they deserved.” ― Frank Rich
205. “I love Texans. And Texas is clearly the crown jewel of Super Tuesday.” ― Ted Cruz
206. “Ric Flair, you put me in this position. You named me the Legend Killer and after Tuesday, you will respect me.” ― Randy Orton
207. “I’m working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything would be perfect.” ― Doug Sanders
208. “Dictum on television scripts: We don’t want it good – we want it Tuesday.” ― Denis Norden
209. “Tuesday night at the Bible study we lift our hands and pray over your body, but nothing ever happens.” ― Sufjan Stevens
210. “Tuesday’s coming, did you bring your coat?” ― Don Hertzfeldt
Tuesday Quotes To Encourage You Get Through The Day
211. “Tuesday is the day for action, as mighty Mars rules it. Now you can seek your passion, surge toward your goals, find your destiny, and be strong and courageous.” — Cerridwen Greenleaf
212. “Why not make Tuesday a day that you will go out of your way to help someone in need.” — Kerry M. Olitzky
213. “You can sit and whine about Tuesday, or you can get down to work and make the Wednesday you proud.” — Emma Xu
214. “Tuesdays were my favorite day. It was just something about the way that u looked like when it was next to e that seemed very friendly.” — Maggie Stiefvater
215. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” — Dr. Seuss
216. “By Tuesday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it.” — William Scranton
217. “There is something about an early Tuesday morning that makes me productive.” — Tahnni Dupre
218. “Have a beautiful Tuesday! Your mantra is: ‘All I have is all I need and all I need is all I have in this moment.” — Bryan Katie
219. “Every day is different, and some days are better than others, but no matter how challenging the day, I get up and live it.” — Muhammad Ali
220. “A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.” — Alexander Pope
Tuesday Quotes For a Chilled Midweek
221. “I wrote this speech thinking this was going to be it. It’s not it. You guys went and screwed up my whole speech. We’ve got to come back here on Tuesday and drink some more beer.” ― Kent Hrbek
222. “I was hoping to get a reception like this, I’d just hoped that it would be on Thursday night instead of Tuesday night.” ― Howard Dean
223. “I don’t worry anymore about where’s the big hangout Tuesday night, Friday. Couldn’t tell you and no one comes to me for advice anymore in those areas anymore, so real boring I would say.” ― Brett Favre
224. “The cucumber and the tomato are both fruit; the avocado is a nut. To assist with the dietary requirements of vegetarians, on the first Tuesday of the month a chicken is officially a vegetable.” ― Jasper Fforde
225. “It was like a church in there as only the truly lost sit in bars on Tuesday mornings at 8:00 a.m.” ― Charles Bukowski
226. “So I said to the gym instructor: ‘Can you teach me to do the splits?’ He said: ‘How flexible are you?’ I said: I can’t make Tuesdays.'” ― Tim Vine
227. “When the president decides something on Monday, he still believes it on Wednesday – no matter what happened Tuesday.” ― Stephen Colbert
228. “On a sunny Tuesday – for it seems so many awful things happen on a Tuesday – six astronauts and one schoolteacher attempted to pierce the sky. Instead they touched the stars.” ― Neal Shusterman
229. “The only reason why you were WWE Champion for a year, is because Triple H didn’t want to work Tuesdays.” ― Paul Heyman
230. “On an otherwise normal Tuesday evening I had the chance to live the American Dream. I was able to throw my incompetent jackass of a boss from a fourteenth-story window.” ― Larry Correia
Did you enjoy these Tuesday quotes
We have many reasons to love Tuesdays.
It allows us to focus on our responsibilities and become more productive.
As the week goes by, we should aim to maintain the positive momentum established on Tuesday throughout the rest of the week.
Hopefully, the above quotes will help you make it happen.
Which of the above Tuesday quotes and sayings was your favorite?
Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add to the list?
Tell us in the comment section below.
And if you enjoyed the quotes, don’t forget to hit the share buttons.