Hagrid quotes are interesting enough to grab your attention.
This is why we have created this list of quotes.
The quotes are worthy of sharing via any social media platform.
In addition to the quotes, we have also discussed Hagrid as a character.
So, let’s start without any further ado!
Who is Hagrid
Hagrid is a gentle and loyal character associated with the magical world of Harry Potter.
He exhibits unwavering love and care for all creatures.
Hagrid is an essential part of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
He is the keeper of the Keys and Grounds at this school.
Talking about his appearance, he is a towering figure with a bushy beard and wild mane of hair.
Hagrid is half-giant and half-human.
Hagrid’s Life as a Student at Hogwarts
Being a student, the story of Hagrid is fascinating but tragic.
Initially, he faced expulsion from Hogwarts.
His teachers accused him of opening the Chamber of Secrets, which resulted in releasing a deadly monster.
That monster killed a student and caused some other serious damage.
However, it was later revealed that it wasn’t his fault.
On the contrary, Tom Riddle was the true culprit.
The unjust behavior still haunts Hagrid.
However, Hagrid uses it as a motivation to protect his school and fellow students.
Appearance in the Series
Hagrid first appeared in the series “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.”
He rescued Harry Potter from an evil wizard named Voldemort.
After that, Hagrid became an integral part of Harry’s life.
He serves three notable purposes for Harry.
Endearing Qualities of Hagrid
Here are a few of the noteworthy qualities of Hagrid:
- Love and compassion
Love and Compassion
One of the most prominent qualities of this character is his love for all creatures.
He is compassionate and cares for all creatures, no matter big or small.
Hagrid also serves as a Care of Magical Creatures teacher at Hogwarts.
He loves to share his enthusiasm and knowledge with the students.
Innocence is another quality that makes Hagrid a lovable character.
Despite his size and appearance, Hagrid shows a childlike innocence.
It makes him pure at heart and strengthens his connection with other creatures.
Hagrid is a loyal friend, which is a distinguished characteristic.
When it comes to protecting Harry and his other friends, Hagrid becomes fearless and ferocious.
He is also loyal to Hogwarts and tries to protect it from the dark forces.
Top 5 Hagrid Quotes
These are the best Hagrid quotes from our compilation.
1. “Six years to the day we met, Harry, d’ye remember it?” — Hagrid
2. “Ah, go boil yer heads, both of yeh. Harry—yer a wizard.” — Hagrid
3. “Mad and hairy? You wouldn’t be talking about me, now would ya?” — Hagrid
4. “Well, yeh might’ve bent a few rules, Harry, but you’re all right really, aren’t you?” — Hagrid
5. “A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse, and an evil curse at that.” — Hagrid
Hagrid Quotes that Include Advice
These are the Hagrid quotes that provide some valuable advice for others.
6. “Don’t You Think On It Hermione, Don’t You Think On It For One Minute.” — Hagrid
7. “It’s changing out there. Just like last time. There’s a storm coming, Harry. And we all best be ready.” — Hagrid
8. “Well, Just Harry, did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn’t explain when you were angry or scared?” — Hagrid
9. “If that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always threaten him… with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his.” — Hagrid
10. “Everyone starts at the beginning at Hogwarts; you’ll be just fine. Just be yourself. I know it’s hard. Yeh’ve been singled out, an’ that’s always hard. But you all have a great time at Hogwarts — I did — still do, ‘smatter of fact.” — Hagrid
Sarcastic Hagrid Quotes
The following Hagrid quotes are sarcastic and derisive.
11. “Not All Wizards Are Good.” — Hagrid
12. “Dry Up Dursley, You Big Prune.” — Hagrid
13. “Don’t Pull Out Any Of His Feathers.” — Hagrid
14. “Look! He Knows His Mummy! Hello, Norbert!” — Hagrid
15. “Fine. Just So You Know, He’s A Bloody Coward.” — Hagrid
Short Hagrid Quotes
The following Hagrid quotes are kind of news.
16. “You’re A Wizard Harry.” — Hagrid
17. “I Should Not Have Said That.” — Hagrid
18. “I am what I am, and I’m Not ashamed.” — Hagrid
19. “Don’t you worry, Harry. You’ll learn fast enough.” — Hagrid
20. “Never Insult Albus Dumbledore In Front Of Me.” — Hagrid
More Hagrid Quotes
Let’s check out some more Hagrid quotes with mixed themes.
21. “Better Out Than In.” — Hagrid
22. “What’s comin’ will come, and we’ll meet it when it does.” — Hagrid
23. “Snape?’ ‘Yeah – yer not still on about that, are yeh? Look, Snape helped protect the Stone; he’s not about to steal it.” — Hagrid
24. “I Brought You Here 16 Years Ago When You Were No Bigger Than A Bowtruckle. Seems Only Right That I Should Take You Away Now.” — Hagrid
25. “Never be ashamed, my old dad used to say, ‘there’s some who’ll hold it against you, but they’re not worth botherin’ with.’ And he was right.” — Hagrid
Which of these Hagrid Quotes is your Favorite?
The Hagrid quotes above can be an excellent choice for Harry Potter fans.
Since Hagrid is a lovable character, the quotes associated with him are also beautiful.
Hence, you can easily find a quote that inspires you.
If you have found one, share it with us via the comments section.
We would love to hear from you.
And if you want to read more quotes from Harry Potter characters, check out these Draco Malfoy quotes!