We have the best collection of homewrecker quotes on the internet!
If you are looking for homewrecker sayings, we have you covered.
What makes someone a homewrecker?
Homewreckers have been around as long as marriage has existed.
Homewreckers come in many forms, and their presence leads to problems.
Here are some homewrecker statistics:
- Both the U.S. marriage and divorce rates are decreasing
- 50 percent of all marriages in the United States will end in divorce or separation.
- 60 percent of second marriages end in divorce.
Many cheaters are reluctant to share the details of their escapades.
For obvious reasons, it is difficult to find reliable statistics about infidelity.
Some research suggests that 70% of married women and 72% of married men admitted to cheating on their spouses.
A 2006 social survey found nearly twice as many married men as women admitted to having extramarital relations.
Dr. Catherine Mercer, who headed the 2006 study, noted, “We can’t directly observe unfaithfulness, so we have to rely on what people tell us, and we know there are gender differences in the way people report sexual behaviors.”
Homewreckers break families
The analysis found that women were much less likely to admit extramarital behavior.
Homewreckers can be any gender.
Unfortunately, the word is stereotypically applied to women more than men.
Many argue that men and women are treated differently in matters concerning infidelity.
Check out our homewrecker quotes below.
Short homewrecker quotes
Here are some quick homewrecker quotes.
1. “Homewrecker. He’s with me.” — Shame
2. “And hello to you little… homewrecker.” — Monique
3. “They call me Homewrecker.” — Marina & The Diamonds
4. “She was a home wrecker. She was a man-eater.” — Anonymous
5. “Hi! I’m Ally McBeal, homewrecker. Here’s my card. “ — Ally McBeal
6. “Why don’t you just leave him alone? Homewrecker.” — Anonymous
7. “It’s already started. Keep your eyes open, homewrecker.“ — Mr. Applegate
8. “I refuse to be bound, let alone become a home-wrecker.” — Lola Rock, Pack Darling
9. “But the smart money is on Sue the homewrecker landing her man. “ — Dimitrius Gans
10. “The one term Kenzie has never liked is homewrecker.” — Jennifer Hillier, Little Secrets
Interesting homewrecker quotes and sayings
Below is a collection of interesting quotes about homewreckers.
11. “Don’t go looking for pancakes when you have flapjacks at home.” — Jarod Kintz
12. “‘Cause I’m a Homewrecker, I’m only happy when I’m on the run.” — Marina & The Diamonds
13. “’Cause I’m a Homewrecker, I broke a million hearts just for fun.” — Marina & The Diamonds
14. “Oh, is it too sexy? Too Angelina-homewrecker, not enough human ambassador? “ — Casey Cartwright
15. “He doesn’t deserve me, and I don’t deserve to be saddled with the title homewrecker.” — L.J. Shen, Pretty Reckless
16. “Homewreckers always start with; ‘Something’s wrong with you, and oh my god, that’s bad, you must do something about it.’” — Honeya
17. “She is not a homewrecker, and neither was the woman her father left them for. Men wreck their own homes.” — Jennifer Hillier, Little Secrets
18. “A third party in your marriage will do three things to you: Seduce your spouse, wreck your home and take your place.” — Michael Bassey Johnson
19. “It’s funny how quickly the narrative can change,” she says. “No longer is he the good man who was stalked by an obsessed home-wrecker.” — Jennifer Hillier
20. “She had kept her promise bravely. The whole story of her life, from the time of the home wreck at Combe-Raven to the time when she had destroyed the Secret Trust in her sister’s presence, had been all laid before him.” — Will Collins
Homewrecker quotes for Instagram
These are perfect homewrecker quotes for your posts.
21. “Every home wrecker should know their place.” — Anonymous
22. “Homewreckers are just cheap Imitations, nothing more!” — Anonymous
23. “They call you homewrecker for a reason; stop complaining.” — Anonymous
24. “I have leftovers in the fridge. Do you want them to home wrecker?” — Anonymous
25. “It’s always that one person that’s always trying to be a homewrecker.” — Anonymous
26. “You have no chance, homewrecker, if you start messing with my partner!” — Anonymous
27. “Nothing is worse than a person who takes pride in being a homewrecker.” — Anonymous
28. “If two people are happy together, let them be nobody likes a homewrecker.” — Anonymous
29. “Homewreckers struggle mightily to move past the relationship they never had.” — Anonymous
30. “Ewww! A person who takes joy in causing damage to her home is the worst!” — Anonymous
Homewrecker quotes about the impact on families
When a home falls apart, everyone is impacted.
31. “Allowing two people to be happy is acceptable. Nobody enjoys a home damager!” — Anonymous.
32. “You might actually be a hoe and a homewrecker if everyone believes you’re both!” — Anonymous
33. “Instead of love and trust and laughter, what a homewrecker gets is happy never after.” — Anonymous
34. “The irony was, others called her homewrecker, and she herself was a wedding planner.” — Nimrahkhilji
35. “Homewrecker, you’re just a simpleton who throws gifts and money away then abandons them!” — Anonymous
36. “Homewreckers do more good than social workers by saving you from a man who has no love and respect left for you.” — Aditi Shankar
37. “Vivian, last night I followed Lester. He drove up to this cute little house with this cute little picket fence, and this cute little homewrecker opened the door. “ — Aunt Helen
38. “Fifteen years after leaving her husband, Frances—who never remarried—found herself in the headlines, accused of being a conniving homewrecker.” — Harold Schechter
39. “Homewreckers are a myth; if another woman was able to come in and destroy your relationship, it’s because your man opened the door and let her in.” — Falling Leaf
40. “Be careful, homewreckers. Go ahead and mess with someone else’s man knowingly. One day your most treasured relationship will be ruined in the same way. Karma! “ — Nishan Panwar
Other insightful homewrecker quotes
These quotes highlight how home and family are worth more than a cheap fling.
41. “Homewreckers destroy families, not homes.” — Anonymous
42. “Homewreckers are scared of commitment, so they break the bonds of others.” — Anonymous
43. “Homewreckers will quickly discover that they are unable to construct a sturdy home of their own!” — Anonymous
44. “You will always lose if you are a home wrecker. Chances are they only intended to use you for one night.” — Anonymous
45. “Some people need to experience love and heartbreak in order to perhaps quit becoming homewreckers.” — Anonymous
46. “They are useless homewreckers that prey on the relationships of others in an effort to gain attention! Take a life!” — Anonymous
47. “I don’t care if you struggle to achieve your goals. What you “desire” shouldn’t be my boyfriend, Homewrecker!” — Anonymous
48. “Think about why you weren’t given the last name instead of worrying so much about my life and what happens in my home!” — Anonymous
49. “Homewrecker, you should have your own family. Equipped with a dog, two children, a lovely home, and don’t forget your husband’s miss.” — Anonymous
50. “Why can’t you see that you have nothing on me? Your wall will eventually collapse. It’s only a matter of time! Homebreakers never succeed!” — Anonymous
Homewreckers hurt families
Nobody ever believes they will become the “other man” or the “other woman,” yet, homewreckers continue to manifest.
Many people think they would not cheat or go outside of their marriage.
However, data showcases that infidelity is common in The United States.
Relationships experiencing problems break because of factors such as the lockdown, financial strain, and political discord.
When a home is destroyed, accountability is not always shared equally.
Who is to blame for homewrecking?
Should the person who broke the marriage accept the blame, or should the person who violated their marriage take the lion’s share of accountability?
In her novel Little Secrets, Jennifer Hillier notes, “She is not a homewrecker, and neither was the woman her father left them for. Men wreck their own homes.”
What is your opinion on homewreckers?
Do you have any other favorite homewrecker quotes and sayings to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
December 27, 2022 7:18 AM EST